Harrington/Chandler is a lame 1-2 punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It sounded like you were crying.
You can't be laughing at someone that was already laughing at you.
Maturity? Crying on the internet = maturity at its finest, right?
Gayest thing ever read in life = your birth certificate.
You post lack hilarity, so retire yourself.
Grow up? Like I said, crying on the internet = maturity? You the "man" here.

I know I'm a tough sob, I would whop that ass, glad you know this, irrelevant boring poster.

How can we really estimate how long my new team will gain "chemistry"? I mean, Garcia, Wallace are some really good chemistry guys, along with Gallinari who already gets respect on the court and gets the offense going.

Chemistry will not change honestly.
Look at how our team now developed chemistry.

With a core of Duhon/Lee still here and D'Antoni and his system, not much will change expect a little more defense, experience and better shooters.

This is why I feel moves like this will push us to a more positive direction. :peace:

I know we're not going to trade the entire ROSTER, but we NEED too.

Salmons has a lot of value for SAC (their all around guy), its kinda like Orlando trading Hedo. Garcia is more expendable especially when they get a PG in return.

There is no substance really to declaring Gallinari a foul machine.
All bench players who play limited minutes will be more anxious on the court and commit fouls more than usualy.
Gallinari is a smart guy on defense, he isn't going to be like a Peter John Ramos or some hack off the bench.
Once he gets more comfortable (which shouldn't be too soon), a foul machine would be the last thing Gallinari would be.

It's a good thing that Gallinari is a "foul machine" now, it shows how much effort he puts into defense, probably more effort we've seen from the Knicks in in the last 4 years combined. Gallinari's fouls are positive...they showcase effort, intensity and denial for the opponent to score...where as a guy like Curry fouls out of defeat on defense, offensive fouls...etc.

Do you realize when you number down things, you look like an angry frustrated teenage girl ranting on AOL. Do you realize that? Yes? No? :teeth:

Doesn't matter what you said.
You presented your argument in favor of LOSING, because my argument was to try to win as much as possible while being under the cap and you denied it. If you're not in favor of winning now then what are you in favor of? Don't fool yourself.
Playoff contention isn't PLAYOFFS, thats not good enough security.

You sound mad, I could honestly breakdown my life and make you feel inferior as you feel on here. Good job on describing yourself and trying to project your insecurities in me. Small dick, middle aged, ferrari? Damn dude, did you really have to expose yourself like that? I'm loving my life and myself, I wish I could say the same about you.

Son, you don't know a damn thing about "developing youth" or professional athletes. You just play your 2k9 and expect dudes with "potential" to grow.

This isn't the NBDL, its the NBA. You play to compete and win, nothing else.
Everyone on this team is expandable except Lee and Gallinari.

Trading a mid 1st round pick in a weak draft? Oh no...thats so ISIAH like...I mean, theres going to be another Lamarcus Aldridge or Andrew Bynum in 2009 with our pick. Right, fool?

I got the most credibility on this site, while I just remember you as some fool I burnt a long time ago. I don't honestly remember any of your post, I'm glad you remember mine.

As for Duhon, he's a serviceable PG, Marbury is still more skilled/talented/experienced. Duhon is definitely not the PG of the future for this franchise, don't be so silly now. His defense gets overrated, even though its better than most, and there a dozen of PG's out there that can average the assist numbers he averages. I wish we had a more efficient PENETRATOR, that would open up this offense.

Marbury is great.
I'm talking about the fans.
We need more hardcore NYers in the stands...instead of fans with the masculinity and toughness of TRILLION.

I don't like how Gallo is being used.
With the way he's playing, he's obviously at 90-100%
F*ck slow...Gallinari is a professional, he's been pro since he was a teen. I guarantee once he starts getting over 25 minutes consistently, he will wow you guys...he's capable of basically everything offensively.

Pistons, eh.

How much can we get better than? Honestly.
Harrington/Chandler are our first options.
Why must we set ourselves up for losing by having such a low quality 1-2 punch?
How do you know we will be sent back in preseason with a trade?
Especially a trade that improves the quality and diversity of the team...we will add more dimensions we never had before.

You act like when NBA teams make trades, they never dramatically improve or improve slightly.
Its a 50/50 with a lot of factors depending on it.

The factors in these deals are to our favor...I honestly don't see how we will be set back.
I know these deals will never happened because Walsh is too conservative, but adding two team players to this starting 5 in Wallace and Garcia will only optimize our performance on the court...instead of being led by a selfish low IQ Harrington and another low IQ player in Chandler.

Just an honest outlook on it.

Randolph > Harrington.

Randolph's contract was a killer though.

Again, no one is advocating losing anything. Fact is we are playing the best ball in years and you want to trade away our entire team. Keep repeating shit I did not say all you want but you arent fooling anyone but yourself.

We both know you remember exactly who I am hence why you reacted like a little bitch when I respectfully disagreed with your post. Oh and you never burnt me, not then, not now, not ever.

Exposed myself? Ha! All anyone needs to do is go to your weak ass myspace page to see a young boy who looks more Indian than Latin with a big crooked ass nose. :teeth: Let me guess, you forgot you werent hidden behind a computer screen and mouthed off to the wrong dude and got your nose broke!:teeth: Oh and let me help your girl out...send her to either of these sites cause..well dams she needs it dog!

http://www.acne.org/

http://www.proactiv.com/

KBlack25

Starter
Not sure that 2009 is tradeable. Even if it's guaranteed that we keep the pick this year (it still could belong to Utah potentially, though unlikely), NBA rules prevent a team from trading their first rounders 2 yrs in a row. Teams get around this by promising draft rights (which is why you see guys drafted by one team and then immediately traded as part of an older trade). I just got sick of trading draft picks in the Isiah Era, I don't want to get into that habit again.

I don't dislike Franky Garcia, but I just don't know how good of a long term option he is. In the short term he would provide a boost and a spark though.

The Bulls trade you put is interesting, but I'm not sure the Bulls would do it. It just seems more like a video game trade than a trade that would be made in the No Balls Association (not that it's a bad thing, I think GMs need to take more of a chance and gamble and sometimes blow the shit up when it doesn't work).

And I just don't think anyone is willing to take a chance on Curry at this point, if there was one it likely would've happened already.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW Metro, lets clear a couple things up.

"Son, you don't know a damn thing about "developing youth" or professional athletes. You just play your 2k9 and expect dudes with "potential" to grow."

Speaking of exposing ones self...

Trading a mid 1st round pick in a weak draft? Oh no...thats so ISIAH like...I mean, theres going to be another Lamarcus Aldridge or Andrew Bynum in 2009 with our pick. Right, fool?

Having a short sided view that does not think long term is how you are like Isiah. Chasing names regardless of how they fit in to a cohesive plan is exactly what has been wrong with the Knicks since the Glen Rice/Ewing trade.

Why would you buld an unsustainable team instead of keeping our young gunz? We are fun to watch and only getting better. You insist on trading away the potential next Ariza for guys you yourself wont keep after 2010. Therefore building a team that may be better for the next two years but is completley gone in 2010. That does not atract an LBJ or Bosh stepping in with a team without any identity. We need our solid young core to continue getting better and have a superstar entering a team that is sustainable for years to come.

Not to mention the trades you proposed have no chance of happening.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Im glad to see someone shares my same opinion besides gallo and lee what do we have.... anyone of these guys can go even duhon

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Randolph > Harrington.

what ppl fail to understand is that yes lebron, wade, bosh, amare, etc. can be free agents that summer but these players also have player options so they might stay another year and become a FA in the summer of 2011 in which zach wouldve been of the books along wit crawfford

New New York

Quiet Storm
It sounded like you were crying.
You can't be laughing at someone that was already laughing at you.
Maturity? Crying on the internet = maturity at its finest, right?
Gayest thing ever read in life = your birth certificate.
You post lack hilarity, so retire yourself.
Grow up? Like I said, crying on the internet = maturity? You the "man" here.

I know I'm a tough sob, I would whop that ass, glad you know this, irrelevant boring poster.

How can we really estimate how long my new team will gain "chemistry"? I mean, Garcia, Wallace are some really good chemistry guys, along with Gallinari who already gets respect on the court and gets the offense going.

Chemistry will not change honestly.
Look at how our team now developed chemistry.

With a core of Duhon/Lee still here and D'Antoni and his system, not much will change expect a little more defense, experience and better shooters.

This is why I feel moves like this will push us to a more positive direction. :peace:

I know we're not going to trade the entire ROSTER, but we NEED too.

Salmons has a lot of value for SAC (their all around guy), its kinda like Orlando trading Hedo. Garcia is more expendable especially when they get a PG in return.

There is no substance really to declaring Gallinari a foul machine.
All bench players who play limited minutes will be more anxious on the court and commit fouls more than usualy.
Gallinari is a smart guy on defense, he isn't going to be like a Peter John Ramos or some hack off the bench.
Once he gets more comfortable (which shouldn't be too soon), a foul machine would be the last thing Gallinari would be.

It's a good thing that Gallinari is a "foul machine" now, it shows how much effort he puts into defense, probably more effort we've seen from the Knicks in in the last 4 years combined. Gallinari's fouls are positive...they showcase effort, intensity and denial for the opponent to score...where as a guy like Curry fouls out of defeat on defense, offensive fouls...etc.

Do you realize when you number down things, you look like an angry frustrated teenage girl ranting on AOL. Do you realize that? Yes? No? :teeth:

Doesn't matter what you said.
You presented your argument in favor of LOSING, because my argument was to try to win as much as possible while being under the cap and you denied it. If you're not in favor of winning now then what are you in favor of? Don't fool yourself.
Playoff contention isn't PLAYOFFS, thats not good enough security.

You sound mad, I could honestly breakdown my life and make you feel inferior as you feel on here. Good job on describing yourself and trying to project your insecurities in me. Small dick, middle aged, ferrari? Damn dude, did you really have to expose yourself like that? I'm loving my life and myself, I wish I could say the same about you.

Son, you don't know a damn thing about "developing youth" or professional athletes. You just play your 2k9 and expect dudes with "potential" to grow.

This isn't the NBDL, its the NBA. You play to compete and win, nothing else.
Everyone on this team is expandable except Lee and Gallinari.

I got the most credibility on this site, while I just remember you as some fool I burnt a long time ago. I don't honestly remember any of your post, I'm glad you remember mine.

As for Duhon, he's a serviceable PG, Marbury is still more skilled/talented/experienced. Duhon is definitely not the PG of the future for this franchise, don't be so silly now. His defense gets overrated, even though its better than most, and there a dozen of PG's out there that can average the assist numbers he averages. I wish we had a more efficient PENETRATOR, that would open up this offense.

Marbury is great.
I'm talking about the fans.
We need more hardcore NYers in the stands...instead of fans with the masculinity and toughness of TRILLION.

I don't like how Gallo is being used.
With the way he's playing, he's obviously at 90-100%
F*ck slow...Gallinari is a professional, he's been pro since he was a teen. I guarantee once he starts getting over 25 minutes consistently, he will wow you guys...he's capable of basically everything offensively.

Pistons, eh.

How much can we get better than? Honestly.
Harrington/Chandler are our first options.
Why must we set ourselves up for losing by having such a low quality 1-2 punch?
How do you know we will be sent back in preseason with a trade?
Especially a trade that improves the quality and diversity of the team...we will add more dimensions we never had before.

You act like when NBA teams make trades, they never dramatically improve or improve slightly.
Its a 50/50 with a lot of factors depending on it.

The factors in these deals are to our favor...I honestly don't see how we will be set back.
I know these deals will never happened because Walsh is too conservative, but adding two team players to this starting 5 in Wallace and Garcia will only optimize our performance on the court...instead of being led by a selfish low IQ Harrington and another low IQ player in Chandler.

Just an honest outlook on it.

Randolph > Harrington.

Ok, I dont think anyone doubts Gallinari's ability and true he has been a Pro for awhile, but the kid has missed a bunch of games and is still learning the NBA game. And even with a back injury that kept him out for almost half the season the kid has never played as many games, so lets just be patient is all I'm saying.

About how a trade with that many players can set a team back....Lets look at our team 10 years ago this season. We replaced Oakley,Starks, and couple other bit players like Chris Mills for Spree and Camby. We did add quality and dimension to our squad in picking up those two and on paper we were a Title Contender, but, we needed time to gel, it wasnt instaneous. It took 30+ games for us to mesh. Now that was only replacing 5 players during the off season your deals essentially reconstucts the whole roster more than half way in, and I think this late in the game just wouldnt work for us making the playoffs this year. Would we likely be better next year? Absolutley, but this sort of change would amount to us missing the playoffs in the short term.

You have to also remember that a player new to Dantoni's sytem wont be used to running as much and that in itself will take sometime to get used to. So is it really that hard to think that we would take a step backwards? Your trade brings in 3 new starters + 3 new reserves while shipping out core players like Nate, Harrington, and Wilson.

Also....if Wilson and Harrington are such a horrible 1-2 punch how do we package them in the same deal?

TunerAddict

Starter
What's with all the NYC natives you want to bring in?

Haven't we learned from the likes of Marbury?

You're wrong. Being from THE City isn't why Metro wants Garcia, he wants him because of his ethnicity.

If it was up to Metro we'd be starting Barea, Arroyo, and Garcia as our guards.

metrocard

Legend
Trillion

You already showed you favored losing till 2010. You went all crazy and emotional when I came up with the theory we should get better now so we could be a playoff team.

No one on this site knows you.
I don't know you
I ethered you and moved on.
You got ethered and still carrying a grudge.
Its time to move on...get on with your life.

Son.
You checking out my myspace.
You checking me out.
You checking out my girl.
On some stalker shit.
You stalk and lurk this site 24/7...your name is always logged in.
You have no life...no girl...no job...how can you seriously impress me?
You doing everything possible to unimpressed me really...pretty lame...I honestly yawn at this stuff.
And you can't COMEBACK because you posting your pics would just ETHER yourself.
I'm a good looking ass dude, this is known. You hide yourself from the public, which is a good idea.

Giants89FLY
I'm laughing at you...you mad serious...you were ranting/crying over really shit not related to you. Reread your first post in this thread and don't tell that you don't sound like a little bitch. Its just an honest opinion most would agree with it and I totally understand why that would get you upset.

You talk so much about age...but then again you show more emotional, frustration than anyone in this thread...be real. Since when men get all emotional over things that matter? Honestly, you don't belong in this thread...but good job on making yourself a punching bag now and WASTING the space of forum with your cries...which lower the quality of this site...just stop posting son...just stop posting.

Actually, I don't have plenty time to type. My free time goes to work and my non free time goes to school. I give this site like 10 minutes every 2-3 days...I can't be on here to entertain you on a daily basis. I know you would really love that since my post are the bomb, but you can't everything you want. Maybe you should focus on enhancing your sex life and also your overall conditioning because I wouldn't be surprised if you were some lazy fatass logging on the computer all day.

Guys like you and Trillion hide behind the computer with no pictures, hidding their nonsocial/not interactive lazy lifestyle...just some hideous in the face fat dudes hating on a young god with blessed looks and body that gets in it. I'm just talking shit really. I don't really care if you get upset or not. Its FUNNY that I could talk as much shit on here and could back it up.

While you guys just sit there, eating Doritos and lurking my myspace...on some paparazzi shit.

Thanks for another boring post I mostly skipped over and just delivered a message of whatever I felt like saying.

Anyway, you two frustrated cry babies are really killing this thread with your boring font...almost as boring as your sex life.

Ok, I dont think anyone doubts Gallinari's ability and true he has been a Pro for awhile, but the kid has missed a bunch of games and is still learning the NBA game. And even with a back injury that kept him out for almost half the season the kid has never played as many games, so lets just be patient is all I'm saying.

About how a trade with that many players can set a team back....Lets look at our team 10 years ago this season. We replaced Oakley,Starks, and couple other bit players like Chris Mills for Spree and Camby. We did add quality and dimension to our squad in picking up those two and on paper we were a Title Contender, but, we needed time to gel, it wasnt instaneous. It took 30+ games for us to mesh. Now that was only replacing 5 players during the off season your deals essentially reconstucts the whole roster more than half way in, and I think this late in the game just wouldnt work for us making the playoffs this year. Would we likely be better next year? Absolutley, but this sort of change would amount to us missing the playoffs in the short term.

You have to also remember that a player new to Dantoni's sytem wont be used to running as much and that in itself will take sometime to get used to. So is it really that hard to think that we would take a step backwards? Your trade brings in 3 new starters + 3 new reserves while shipping out core players like Nate, Harrington, and Wilson.

Also....if Wilson and Harrington are such a horrible 1-2 punch how do we package them in the same deal?

You're right about the amount of games Gallinari has played.
When you look back in the Euroleague, they never play as many games in comparison with the 82 game NBA season. Thats why a lot of Euros take time to adjust to all the condition and recovery that is VITAL to being successful in the NBA.
I believe in Danilo though, and he shall overcome these factors.

10 years ago we were a playoff team.
Right now, we're not a playoff team.
Just a team looking from the outside.
We're in the lottery right now...making a trade can't make us any worse honestly.

I don't see how we would miss the playoffs. We traded TWO huge core players in Crawford and Randolph, our two primary scorers...did we get worse? Not really.

This team has shown they could survive with the chemistry of Lee/Gallinari/Duhon. I feel thats the core of the team, and once you have those guys, chemistry will stay...Garcia and Wallace will be fillers, honestly fillers that I feel are better than Richardson/Harrington.

Running is a physical attribute, a consistent routine of aerobic condition will easily get that fixed.

Rasheed knows how to run for a 7 footer, especially at center when he's been one of the most fastest/agile big men in the NBA. I didn't make a trade for Zydrunas or Magloire. Garcia has cat quickness also...these dudes know how to run.

Since when shipping out Robinson, Chandler, Harrington is a negative?

This is a WEAK core, whether you want to believe it or not.
We shouldn't have these guys taking most of the shots on the team and expect to make the playoffs.

Right now, we're not a playoff team.
Other teams in the east are playing .500 basketball, but we're going under .500 with how our schedule looks.

Anyway, with a weak core, I don't expect the playoffs.

We need to make a trade now to optimize the team's ability and chances to WIN.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Mexcocard,

"You already showed you favored losing till 2010. You went all crazy and emotional when I came up with the theory we should get better now so we could be a playoff team.

No one on this site knows you.
I don't know you
I ethered you and moved on.
You got ethered and still carrying a grudge.
Its time to move on...get on with your life.

Son.
You checking out my myspace.
You checking me out.
You checking out my girl.
On some stalker shit.
You stalk and lurk this site 24/7...your name is always logged in.
You have no life...no girl...no job...how can you seriously impress me?
You doing everything possible to unimpressed me really...pretty lame...I honestly yawn at this stuff.
And you can't COMEBACK because you posting your pics would just ETHER yourself.
I'm a good looking ass dude, this is known. You hide yourself from the public, which is a good idea."

Again, you never ethered shit..keep fooling yourself but you aint fooling anyone else. I could care less who knows me on a forum. Unlike you I don't build myself up with worthless rep points and complements from your sycophant fans on this forum.

Please link where in this post I ever advocated losing anything till 2010. Further link where I got emotional or crazy. Fact is I respectfully disagreed with your post and you called my a fool and a "lesser poster" You then spoke about me to Giant and further insulted me. It is then that I decided to crush your obviously over inflated ego. You are easier to pop than a condom used to longdick your moms!:teeth:

Don't link your myspace if you don't want to be ethered for your obvious crooked ass nose and busted girl. BTW, listing everything I did seperatley to try and make me out to be a stalker doesn't go unoticed. I took 2 secs to go to your homepage to verify the chump I knew you were.

FYI, I am at work now, my girl is at work and I am worth more money than you ever will be. I am 28, own an Infiniti, own my house outright(no mortgage). Further I have an inherited trust that paid me $162K in dividends in 2008 even after a horrible year and me losing 30% of my portfolio due to the economic disaster. I know you have zero clue what I am talking about but maybe one day when you move out of mommy's house and earn a living you might get a clue!

Since you posted your myspace and I ethered you, I will give you an opportuity to say what you like. I find this quite amusing and could careless what you think...so ether away!

http://www.myspace.com/sethberg

PS I leave my work PC running all day and use Firefox. It has tabbed browsing so I stay logged in while working hence why my account stays logged in 24/7. Thanks for checking up and noticing though!

Last edited:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
hahahahahaha what a joke... Metrocard you crack me up dude. You don't know anything about me, My lifestyle or what I have accomplished in my life. And I dont have to answer to you. If I would like to point out to you that you are being an asshole i will. You attack people on message boards because they have different opinions then you... Does that make sense? Nope. Funny how you say I'm emotional when your the one using obscenities and coarse language. grow up. No emotions were involved at all, although you would like to think they were to better compliment your hilarious and porpostorous theory.

Hey I wanted to put this behind us.. But you continue to show your true colors and act like your Mr. Tough guy behind your computer Screen. That shit might fly with your buddies on your little playground in the bronx, but over the computer its weak and you know it... Grow up dude plain and simple...

f_arguingOnThm_a2dda3b.gif

So if you dont win, Are you lower then retarted? Is that possible.. Go ahead metrocard reply to this to proove my theory... I know you'll take the bait.

Toons

is the Bo$$
*gets prepared for insults on how everyone here is fat and middle aged and howeveryone is ugly*

*braces eyes for the foul mouth of an angry diva*

*gets ready to see a trade proposal to involve anyone with mexican/latin decent*

since msg aint backin u with TEAM STARBURY lmao, u aint Sh!t

oh, *braces self for a barrage of internet war pics*

metro, u will impress the shit out of me if u come up with something other than the afrementioned lol

EXPOSED!

metrocard

Legend
I'm going back to work, unlike you I don't spend time writing essays here. (proof that you faking you work)

I'll get back to you and let Knicksonline laugh at your fat pudgy ass and your 40 year old transexual ****ed up anatomy novia.

metrocard

Legend
LOL...my dude is still online.

Keep in mind he's been online since this morning.

No job fat pig looking dude.

Go do some jogging...sitting here so much will make you look like you obviously.

metrocard

Legend
589860840_l.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude is on the computer all day.
Sad.

586370200_l.jpg

LMAO....this neggua's face.

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

Pudgy ass frame.
Would get f*cked up.
5"4 little jewish dude...sexing his puppy on some lame shhh...has more pics of his dogs than his ugly masculine girl...she obviously ashamed as hell.

l_da7e59bcdf41cfa433c898bec0f4451e.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOO

You mad fat son.

Your girl looks like a Dominican baseball prospect for the Mets in drag.

Red

TYPE-A
^^^Damn!!! Its on... Letting this N*gga get to you....smh????? My man 20/30 got some comp.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
LOL...my dude is still online.

Keep in mind he's been online since this morning.

No job fat pig looking dude.

Go do some jogging...sitting here so much will make you look like you obviously.

Mexicocard,

You got reading comprehension issues don't you? I am at work, my own biz and make more money than both your parents combined. That picture you pulled is MY office, MY desk and MY fish. What do you own that your mommy hasn't bought for you?

Again, the computer in the picture was bought by me and has Firefox with tabbed browsing so I stay logged in while working.

This pudgy kat will **** your little half Mexican half Indian ass up. I too box and would love to put a hurt on you, maybe I can straighten your crooked ass nose out for you. Ill beat you in any sport, post you up with a blunt hanging out my mouth and one eye closed backing down your scrawny prepubescent body!

Talk about stalking...dude went and pulled all my pics off just to make up nonsense about them.

Lets get off girls cause we both know you got issues with your girls nasty ass skin. Maybe if she stopped taking nuts to the face that would clear up...but we both know shes too much of a pig for that! She loves it doesn't she? Rubs it all over her face like a good little whore.

LOL...this is fun and I would feel bad about having my employees working while I argue with a child but I don't cause as I type money is being made.

Damn right I am Jewish...and? I get money, Latin bitches and fly toys while you beg mom for money and have her pay your tuition. Your a child and I am a man and that's a fact. You wouldn't know a tax return from a reportcard. Graduate college, move out of your moms house, get a job, buy a car and pay for your own living and then come back at me. Rep points aint getting you any of those things!

Well it's been fun, this does break my day up nicely. Now I got to get back to making that $$$. Feel free to drop by my page again anytime to see how a real ***** do.

Status
Not open for further replies.