Harrington/Chandler is a lame 1-2 punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
l_2f3ad14ba57d413b8150e9082cde9686.jpg

Crooked ass nose and busted ass pimple faced girl with nasty gums and alien eyes. Your girls eyes are running away from each other! You look like your name should be Habeeb not Jose! :teeth:

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Trillion

You already showed you favored losing till 2010. You went all crazy and emotional when I came up with the theory we should get better now so we could be a playoff team.

No one on this site knows you.
I don't know you
I ethered you and moved on.
You got ethered and still carrying a grudge.
Its time to move on...get on with your life.

Son.
You checking out my myspace.
You checking me out.
You checking out my girl.
On some stalker shit.
You stalk and lurk this site 24/7...your name is always logged in.
You have no life...no girl...no job...how can you seriously impress me?
You doing everything possible to unimpressed me really...pretty lame...I honestly yawn at this stuff.
And you can't COMEBACK because you posting your pics would just ETHER yourself.
I'm a good looking ass dude, this is known. You hide yourself from the public, which is a good idea.

Giants89FLY
I'm laughing at you...you mad serious...you were ranting/crying over really shit not related to you. Reread your first post in this thread and don't tell that you don't sound like a little bitch. Its just an honest opinion most would agree with it and I totally understand why that would get you upset.

You talk so much about age...but then again you show more emotional, frustration than anyone in this thread...be real. Since when men get all emotional over things that matter? Honestly, you don't belong in this thread...but good job on making yourself a punching bag now and WASTING the space of forum with your cries...which lower the quality of this site...just stop posting son...just stop posting.

Actually, I don't have plenty time to type. My free time goes to work and my non free time goes to school. I give this site like 10 minutes every 2-3 days...I can't be on here to entertain you on a daily basis. I know you would really love that since my post are the bomb, but you can't everything you want. Maybe you should focus on enhancing your sex life and also your overall conditioning because I wouldn't be surprised if you were some lazy fatass logging on the computer all day.

Guys like you and Trillion hide behind the computer with no pictures, hidding their nonsocial/not interactive lazy lifestyle...just some hideous in the face fat dudes hating on a young god with blessed looks and body that gets in it. I'm just talking shit really. I don't really care if you get upset or not. Its FUNNY that I could talk as much shit on here and could back it up.

While you guys just sit there, eating Doritos and lurking my myspace...on some paparazzi shit.

Thanks for another boring post I mostly skipped over and just delivered a message of whatever I felt like saying.

Anyway, you two frustrated cry babies are really killing this thread with your boring font...almost as boring as your sex life.

You're right about the amount of games Gallinari has played.
When you look back in the Euroleague, they never play as many games in comparison with the 82 game NBA season. Thats why a lot of Euros take time to adjust to all the condition and recovery that is VITAL to being successful in the NBA.
I believe in Danilo though, and he shall overcome these factors.

10 years ago we were a playoff team.
Right now, we're not a playoff team.
Just a team looking from the outside.
We're in the lottery right now...making a trade can't make us any worse honestly.

I don't see how we would miss the playoffs. We traded TWO huge core players in Crawford and Randolph, our two primary scorers...did we get worse? Not really.

This team has shown they could survive with the chemistry of Lee/Gallinari/Duhon. I feel thats the core of the team, and once you have those guys, chemistry will stay...Garcia and Wallace will be fillers, honestly fillers that I feel are better than Richardson/Harrington.

Running is a physical attribute, a consistent routine of aerobic condition will easily get that fixed.

Rasheed knows how to run for a 7 footer, especially at center when he's been one of the most fastest/agile big men in the NBA. I didn't make a trade for Zydrunas or Magloire. Garcia has cat quickness also...these dudes know how to run.

Since when shipping out Robinson, Chandler, Harrington is a negative?

This is a WEAK core, whether you want to believe it or not.
We shouldn't have these guys taking most of the shots on the team and expect to make the playoffs.

Right now, we're not a playoff team.
Other teams in the east are playing .500 basketball, but we're going under .500 with how our schedule looks.

Anyway, with a weak core, I don't expect the playoffs.

We need to make a trade now to optimize the team's ability and chances to WIN.

With out question we are bringing in more talented players in your proposal and again I think over time if that trade were to go down we would be a better team. But it wouldnt happen this season.

plus whats the rush to make the playoffs this year anyways.I think this exact team would be playoff bound next season just from playing together and knowing what their coach expects. The only deal that needs to be made is the one that moves Curry off the books.

You said Walsh is being too conservative, but remember our last GM made moves for the sake of what he thought would be instant sucess. Plus how do you figure Walsh is being all that consevative, the only deals I think he is turning down is those for D. Lee and I think he would even take the right deal for him.

I still think it is way too early to give up on Wilson. I think Wilson has shown potential to be a good two way player for us. So right now he is inconsistent and Mike D did the right thing in moving him to the bench and he has thrived in a more reduced role.

I could care less if Al Harrington is let go, but, Nate and Wilson are two players who fit our system. They may make for a "weak core" now, but in time will develop into solid role players for us. Nate is playing better this season than he has as a Pro, no he will never ever be a true PG, but his role with the team is to give us a lift off the bench and he does that well. Like I said before Wilson is just about a rookie and like Gallo I think in time we will see how good he is.

I see where you are coming from with you trade. It would make us a better team while setting up us nice in 2010, but it's just not- in my opinion- a realistic trade to get done. Again no way Detroit takes Curry for Wallace. And no way Chicago takes on Jefferies' contract and Q's insured contract, the worst 1-2 punch in the league for expiring contracts a young player they like in Noah and Gordon. All the reports I have heard is saying they want to resign Gordon, but even if that isnt the case they still could more for him than whats in your proposal.

Red

TYPE-A
_______√ictory_______;82926 said:
the moneys got to match up.i think swift is non existent.
i don't really pay attention to nets other than their supposed co owner sitting at knick games.
its sad.

When he brings the Nets to Brooklyn, he'll be the Black Branch Rickey.lol

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Wow!

You guys take this shit too serious! RELAX! Now back to the original thread, I agree with Metrocard. The Knicks need to beef up their defense, and Garcia would give them that. I don't know if all those deals would go down, but if they did go down I think the Knicks would be a better team.
:gony:

metrocard

Legend
Mexicocard,

You got reading comprehension issues don't you? I am at work, my own biz and make more money than both your parents combined. That picture you pulled is MY office, MY desk and MY fish. What do you own that your mommy hasn't bought for you?

Again, the computer in the picture was bought by me and has Firefox with tabbed browsing so I stay logged in while working.

This pudgy kat will **** your little half Mexican half Indian ass up. I too box and would love to put a hurt on you, maybe I can straighten your crooked ass nose out for you. Ill beat you in any sport, post you up with a blunt hanging out my mouth and one eye closed backing down your scrawny prepubescent body!

Talk about stalking...dude went and pulled all my pics off just to make up nonsense about them.

Lets get off girls cause we both know you got issues with your girls nasty ass skin. Maybe if she stopped taking nuts to the face that would clear up...but we both know shes too much of a pig for that! She loves it doesn't she? Rubs it all over her face like a good little whore.

LOL...this is fun and I would feel bad about having my employees working while I argue with a child but I don't cause as I type money is being made.

Damn right I am Jewish...and? I get money, Latin bitches and fly toys while you beg mom for money and have her pay your tuition. Your a child and I am a man and that's a fact. You wouldn't know a tax return from a reportcard. Graduate college, move out of your moms house, get a job, buy a car and pay for your own living and then come back at me. Rep points aint getting you any of those things!

Well it's been fun, this does break my day up nicely. Now I got to get back to making that $$$. Feel free to drop by my page again anytime to see how a real ***** do.

I know you mad, its alright. You're still ONLINE since the morning.

Even if you do "work" and "make money"
Sitting on the computer while lurking Knicksonline isn't really productive.
It really shows where your interest are man.
Honestly, you spend more time lurking this site than with your girl...
You have no confidence in yourself to make her happy?
It shouldn't take much, I mean look at you...that cunt has to have low self esteem.
You a clown though...for real.
I say you unemployed and on the computer all day.
You admit you're on the computer all day.
Your comeback is "I work on the computer all day"
LAME.
Mad lame son.

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS.

My dude said he's 5"10.

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

CAN YOU BE CONVINCED A MAN WITH NO TORSO is 5"10?

Son...you have an umpaa lumpaa frame.

Your anatomy is WEAK.

You do boxing?
Sure don't look like.
Where do you find time to do boxing when you're on the computer all day?

589860840_l.jpg

All day.
Sad shit.

But honestly, you would get roughed up. I train with boxers, kick boxers, and Japanese jujitsu dudes...I love mma and boxing...this is why I can't take a fat man hiding behind the computer in the suburbs of Florida too seriously. Honestly, you off your computer seat isn't reality, so why even go into you in the Bronx getting that ass beat to death? Its not realistic, I'm a realist.

Son, you racist...

Everyone on this site knows I'm Puerto Rican/Dominican.

I know I look Indian/Arab...but that what happends when Spaniards mix wit Africans....a lot of Spaniards have a Mediterranean look...its common sense. I look human though.

You.
You're a mess.
In the face.
A diaster.
God had his period when he made you.

As for those "Latin bitches", you got one who looks like a man. So take the "s" to make you look cool.

Lets check out your "girl"

1403551953_l.jpg

My wife

n1389475267_148667_9708.jpg

No contest.

But you did good for YOURSELF...honestly.

You look like a jewish midget with down sydrone and mad flab. Whats your body fat percentage? You got more breast than your girl.

As for making money...its whatever. I'm not going to sit here and brag about money because I got so much other things in life that complete me. If money, a fish, and a transexual girlfriend is all you have to brag about in life then I feel bad for you. I'm continuing my education, working, hitting up the best parties in the BX/Heights (anyone that wants to come through feel free, Akamu, I got you...I can't hit up shorties because I'm on that leash, so I need a dude to do that for me...lol ya tu sabe) On some real, I love my life and you can't take that from me...especially someone like you who's an inferior.

Look at what you're doing with your money.
A WASTE.
+ you'll get robbed in a heartbeat in the BX, so it don't matter.

I know you guys will get all cry cry "Metrocard is at it again"

Just chill, let me talk my shit...because my shit is 100%, I can't make up shit...I just have a funny outlook on other's reality, especially out of shape low self esteem dudes like Trillion who think they could talk smack on the computer until they show themselves and everyone knows they're a fraud.

893277026_l.jpg

You greasy fat **** that don't know how to hold his liquor...

Your girl looks like Brian Skinner without the facial hair.

brian_skinner-arton21179-240x240.jpg

and you look like a retarded obese version of Jason Varitek.

I dunno...not even.

You just look mad weird in the face.

I never seen a dude like you...I can't even label you a human being.

586370200_l.jpg

Look at this slobby ugly ass dude...man, you got mad junk food around...no wonder why you have the anatomy and build of a George Costanza from Seinfeld

seinfeld-george-791196.jpg

You lose.

metrocard

Legend
772988898_l.jpg
Feel free to drop by my page again anytime to see how a real ***** do.

OH SO YOU A ***** NOW???

axfuyc.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :teeth:

Lets see if you get that passed in the BX or even Queens ....

LMAO, this dude said he's a "N1GGA"

Wow. I'm speechless.

metrocard

Legend
LOOK WHO'S ONLINE STILL...

axfuyc.gif

Son.

Its time for you to sign off...damn, you've been online the WHOLE DAY.

Give it a rest.
Atleast go shower...damn son.

133191-shutdown.jpg

metrocard

Legend
You guys take this shit too serious! RELAX! Now back to the original thread, I agree with Metrocard. The Knicks need to beef up their defense, and Garcia would give them that. I don't know if all those deals would go down, but if they did go down I think the Knicks would be a better team.

Its all jokes on clowns who feel inferior.

Thanks...my other trades were probably too radical.

Maybe Garcia could be the Raja Bell we need in D'Antoni system...we found our Boris Diaw in Gallinari...Amare in Lee...Nash in Duhon...Marion in Chandler.

I don't know who Harrington is. lol.

So this would be good actually

Duhon
Garcia
Gallinari or Chandler
Harrington or Lee
Lee or Jefferies

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
LoL...damn you must have took mad time to do all that! I got you mad I guess, got to protect your world...not get clowned in front of your "friends". Im bout to leave my office and will just clear a few things up and then Im done wit you.

I was throwing hands and picking up bitches at Jimmys when you were still rocking power ranger outfits. Get that Bx shit out my face...I love kats who think the darker they are the harder they are, you wouldnt be the first to make that mistake with me. Son, I stayed up in Parkchester, Pelam Bay and Co-Op City my whole life. I ran with kats harder than anyone on the block.

You talking about me on this site cause I leave my shit logged in yet you have what...3900+ posts! :teeth:

I thought that clowning you may humble your over inflated ego but I was wrong. Mommy got u gassed huh...u her little chulito and no one can tell u different. I am done arguing with a child who lives at home and has mommy pay the bills. Enjoy your rep points, your crooked ass nose, habeeby looks and your pimple faced slut.

LOL, anyway these verbal battles are fun but I gotta run.

PS Ill send u a message next time I come up to NYC and we can go 4 rounds at a gym of your choice and Ill show you how a white boy gets down.

metrocard

Legend
333034303000e18c9292022b7dfde2dccc9cccd4e2b49272bde4fc5cfd0afd8cd2f4d4f8a2fcb41cbdf4cc3400

This guy's self esteem is at an all time low...
He's getting bullied on the internet by a punk like me...how lame.

mad time to do all that?
Not really.
You were logged on here all DAY.
I just signed in for like 10-20 minutes each session, probably like 3 times,and thats the most I'll ever do in a day.

Post count don't matter, theres a couple of guys here with 3,000 post. It just means they more to contribute to the site other than lurking and staying logged on all day.

White boys can fight well, as well as anyone. But this isn't about race. Anyone with your body would be considered physically handicapped.
You have short gorilla legs...if you didn't know, most of the power come from the legs.
You don't look like you even know how to squat, deadlift, or do any other dynamic explosive weight training work out.
Be we know this, I'm just the asshole who's pointing it out.

Power Rangers were the shit...I was a poweranger ever year when I was little.

axfuyc.gif
@ you @ Jimmys Cafe...come on man.

Its common sense.
I'm superior in terms of being athletic and physically built, fighting experience, and skilled in various strengths and ability that could put in position to do some fatality shit on you. Its like M. Bison vs Dan on street fighter, ya dig? This is comedy to me.

Yep, you're right, trying to clowing me was a bad idea.
What did you get out of this?

You lost the respect of everyone in the forum.
By
Proclaiming yourself as a "tough street n199a who can **** anyone up in the forum"
Having a transexual 35 year old girlfriend who looks like an off the boat Dominican Brian Skinner/Lamar Odom...who's like 5 inches taller than you and has more muscle than you, but with less tits.
Not doing nothing with his life, too lazy to go outside so he found a reason to stay on the computer all day and do a job that requires no skills or talent...some lame ass computer job.
You remind me of HOMER SIMPSON...when he get obese and started working at home...you guys remember that episode.
333034303000e18c9292022b7dfde2dccc9cccd4e2b49272bde4fc5cfd0afda4ccf4f8a4fcf2e282ccbca2fcb41cbdf4cc3400

Anyway, you're the most hideous oddly looking man we've seen in this forum...seriously, you posting your myspace was the biggest mistake made here. After you got roasted, I took away any confidence left in yourself, now you're too ashamed to even speak about you being so out of shape and so depressed in the face. Down sydrone in the face-ass-dude.

333034303000e18c9292022b7dfde2dccc9cccd4e2b49272bde4fc5cfd0afda4ccf4a4fcf2a2fcb41cbdf4cc3400

I know you want to meet a God like me, you came off a little too desperate.

Come to my job where I train my clients, Astral Fitness in the Bronx by 230th and Broadway. Take the 1 train and get off at 231st.
4 rounds? Thats it? Not surprised. But you're giving yourself a little too much cardio there. It would be a miracle if you could go a minute standing up with your lazy lifestyle. But come through anytime.

Anyway, your life is whack, like your post.
Just retire here and comit suicide...thats the only right direction right now for you.

smokes

Huge Member
I love this thread, let's summarize:

*Metro proposes trades which will never happen because no NBA team staff are as stupid as he is. :teeth:

* Metro throws an insult-fit at anyone who disagrees with him, then tells them they are the ones being emotional. :boohoo:

* Metro gets mad because someone is "stalking" him by commenting on his myspace, then proceeds to spend 30 minutes saving, editing and pasting pictures of another guys myspace in the thread :peace:

* Metro calls someone no-life for having 157 posts in a little over a year, while he himself has 4000 posts over 2 years, and has replied to himself 5 times in this thread alone because he cannot get over it :thumbsup:

Now let's predict what's coming next:

* I will be told that I am dickriding because I posted one thing about him in the last 3 months :beer:

* I will be told that he "doesn't care" because I am a "lesser poster".

* There will be some latino slang.

With all of that said, this forum went from like 200 posts a day down to about 50 after Team Starbury realised they we're all making fools of themselves and changed their attitudes, at least there's some life here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.