Intelligent Knicks Fan Forum anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The group consensus is contrary to your delusional opinion of yourself. The fact is you are far from a quality poster let alone a legend. You are the skid mark on the under pants of KOL. I'm pretty sure I got a negative rep point from you, so that makes you even more full of shit!

A common tactic from you guys is to pretend that you're not the aggressor when you've been demonized in the threads for attacking other posters that don't share your opinion. As if the conflict that you've created wasn't actually created by you. You've just admitted that you enjoy personal insults, now you say you don't start them? Next you'll tell us Bobby Brown is the King of R&B. Crack is wack!

Aside from your one or two butt buddies that share your opinion, no one likes you.
No one respects you.
No one loves you.
I've watched you get ethered on nearly every thread on this site. At this point you're a joke without a punchline. It' not even funny anymore.
I never gave you a bad rep point. You f*(king liar. I gave you a good rep point, and I now regret it.

As for posting, you're still one of the worst on here. I'm a great poster, and like I said earlier, you think that because I don't start problems with people that I'm one of the easier people in Team Starbury to take out. Think again, sucka.

Doncris, you come over here, trying to make a front. You think people on here are stupid?

First of all, you was one of the idiots that thought Eddy Curry was good.
You said yourself that he might be developing into a baby Shaq.
eddy.curry.jpg

You were also one of the people that wanted Randolph to get traded and Curry to stay.

You have Team Jerome James on your signature.

You constantly suck on Mike D'Antoni's testicles, even though the season just started.

Metrocard, me, and MSG have all ethered you on numerous occasions.

Very sneaky, doncris.

You get destroyed by everyone on here, so you take a two month break from this site and start acting as if you're a good poster.

I've got you figured out.
shhhh.jpg

Hush up, donb!tch.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This thread was about keeping the forum intelligent and decreasing the childish attacks. The thread eventually turned into childish antics and personal attacks. Irony?
You can thank Doncris. Look at the thread. I made a post that he didn't like, so he came and tried to start stuff. I'm going to ether him, though. I don't care.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I refuse to stop the jokes and insults. That's what makes this forum as great as it is! I made a good thread the other day that had to do with basketball, and I'll make more of those. But I gotta have jokes and insults included in my posts, too.

This post was not directed at anyone. I was just talking about that I like making jokes on the forum and that the insults are funny at times.

If you think insults make a forum great then you don't understand the true purpose for the forums. I'm glad you admitted this so we now have an explanation for your poor postings.

He said I was a poor poster, even though I said nothing to him. Does doncris have a crush on me or something? If so, I don't go that way.

You guys see? I'm not making this up. I made a post, and donb!tch got on my d!ck and started attacking me for no reason. That's why I had to finish him.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I never gave you a bad rep point. You f*(king liar. I gave you a good rep point, and I now regret it.

As for posting, you're still one of the worst on here. I'm a great poster, and like I said earlier, you think that because I don't start problems with people that I'm one of the easier people in Team Starbury to take out. Think again, sucka.

Doncris, you come over here, trying to make a front. You think people on here are stupid?

First of all, you was one of the idiots that thought Eddy Curry was good.
You said yourself that he might be developing into a baby Shaq.
eddy.curry.jpg

You were also one of the people that wanted Randolph to get traded and Curry to stay.

You have Team Jerome James on your signature.

You constantly suck on Mike D'Antoni's testicles, even though the season just started.

Metrocard, me, and MSG have all ethered you on numerous occasions.

Very sneaky, doncris.

You get destroyed by everyone on here, so you take a two month break from this site and start acting as if you're a good poster.

I've got you figured out.
shhhh.jpg

Hush up, donb!tch.

I've already posted this. Needs to be recycled due to it's relevance to this thread.

I'll be the first to say that I supported Curry. I thought bringing in Randolph hindered Curry's development. Who knows where Curry could have been if we never brought in Randolph? But it seems that Curry gave up, so it's a moot point.

While we're digging up old shit, I also thought we should have given Isiah and Larry Brown a fair shot. I was with Isiah until he traded Ariza for Steve Francis. Brown made some questionable decisions but I didn't think he should have been fired. We should have given him another year. What does all of this prove? That I was wrong but I didn't and still don't share popular opinion and I'm an independent thinker. Thanks for pointing that out.

What's sad is you actually think you've won something? What have you won exactly? Best photo shop diss? Each of your posts only further exposes your ignorance. My last three posts have been in response to more of your negative comments. What have your last posts been about? Have you added anything constructive to the site? No, then your just a waist of space. I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you. I guess you can call that a victory for yourself if you want to.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I've already posted this. Needs to be recycled due to it's relevance to this thread.

I'll be the first to say that I supported Curry. I thought bringing in Randolph hindered Curry's development. Who knows where Curry could have been if we never brought in Randolph? But it seems that Curry gave up, so it's a moot point.

While we're digging up old shit, I also thought we should have given Isiah and Larry Brown a fair shot. I was with Isiah until he traded Ariza for Steve Francis. Brown made some questionable decisions but I didn't think he should have been fired. We should have given him another year. What does all of this prove? That I was wrong but I didn't and still don't share popular opinion and I'm an independent thinker. Thanks for pointing that out.

What's sad is you actually think you've won something? What have you won exactly? Best photo shop diss? Each of your posts only further exposes your ignorance. My last three posts have been in response to more of your negative comments. What have your last posts been about? Have you added anything constructive to the site? No, then your just a waist of space. I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you. I guess you can call that a victory for yourself if you want to.
Yes, I won something. I exposed you for the Curry loving, D'Antoni dicksucking, drama queen you are.
*peace out* Have fun posting to yourself....

SUCKA!!!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Can anyone recommend a Knicks Fan Forum where kids aren't taking up 1/2 the posts dissing each other, instead of discussing the Knicks (semi) intelligibly? I appreciate many of the posters here and the commentary, but it's a real drag to pore thru the personal put-downs and insults that have nothing to do with the team.

Stop being a pussy faggot you maricon ass ***** and get the **** out, I hate you.

jpz17

Starter
No, I'm still in it. You never were. Maybe that's why you're hating. Seriously, though, why have you been acting all stuck up lately? I thought we was peoples? Just because you're not in Team Starbury don't mean you're all of a sudden enemies with people who are still in it. I never said anything to you, and now you're coming here all of a sudden trying to look for trouble?

I'm not on a "team." the problem I have is that ^^ right there.. no one here is enemies.. with the Spurs guy, maybe, but we are all Knick fans aren't we???? You haven't been showing any Knick pride. I still think you are a great poster.. But you always want to start fights, and play "teams" on the internet. not only on the internet, on a forum thats just for the Knicks. Let's just forget about rep points, and post counts, an how long people have been on here.. and let's grow up.. Everyone is too busy looking at the information to the left of your post then the real post

**rady, I really do suggest you get rid of post count now, I see what you are talking about**

King Ewing

Banned
Can anyone recommend a Knicks Fan Forum where kids aren't taking up 1/2 the posts dissing each other, instead of discussing the Knicks (semi) intelligibly? I appreciate many of the posters here and the commentary, but it's a real drag to pore thru the personal put-downs and insults that have nothing to do with the team.

I've been looking for YEARS! And I am 100% serious when I say this is the best site I have found.

Hopefully the kids leave with Marbury, because most of the kids here are just Marbury lovers and not really Knicks fans.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this is THE best site for knicks fans, it'll only be better when the new site is launched...cant wait for that

CoolClyde

Thanks for the ignore

Anyone can ignore someone else. If a certain poster really bothers you, put them on ignore or just don't respond to posts you dislike. Respond to the posts you like or to the posters you respect.

A person can only bother as much as you let them.

This is the only forum I am on that allows such insults and postings. Granted I am not on EVERY forum on the internet, I am sure there are plenty out there.

Thanks for explaining the ignore option! This thread is helping weed out some tough kids, for sure. weed out... haha.

"It?s like we?re in a foxhole and I?m facing the other way. If I got shot in the head, at least you want to get shot by the enemy. I got shot in the head by my own guys in my foxhole. And they didn?t even give me an honorable death"

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We're glad you joined us and became active but referring 3 out of 4 times to your blog in your posts might be interpreted as spam. Not to mention that you also have a link in the signature and your user name advertises as well.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Here I was feeling bad that I straight ethered kats but it looks like they still haven't learned their lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.