Intelligent Knicks Fan Forum anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRealistic

Starter
Here I was feeling bad that I straight ethered kats but it looks like they still haven't learned their lesson.

Dude your a massive tool. And i mean massive based on all the pics you posted. Get a life and stop all this i'm an internet tough guy stuff. You post hard against a bunch of highschool kids for a few days then come back with 3 different threads about apologizing. Move on...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Dude your a massive tool. And i mean massive based on all the pics you posted. Get a life and stop all this i'm an internet tough guy stuff. You post hard against a bunch of highschool kids for a few days then come back with 3 different threads about apologizing. Move on...

I was posting pics because they were hysterical and it was contained in one thread that was all about battling and I was having fun playing a game of internet dozens. Further I made ONE thread trying to squash the nonsense but even AFTER that thread kats still got little bitch comments directed at not only me. "Get real", stopping be a hypocrite and keep your comments to yourself. Lick my balls if you don't like me, I could give a fuk.

metrocard

Legend

Yea, the quality of the forum definitely went down. Too much spamming of gay pics, recycled copied unoriginal jokes, lurking, posting too much in the same thread...a lot of ignorance.

I just threw him and the low quality posters on my ignore list.

Maybe if your punkass would post more, these fools wouldn't be lurking on this site.

You notice when theres actual basketball discussion, they disappear like roaches.

GetRealistic

Starter
I was posting pics because they were hysterical and it was contained in one thread that was all about battling and I was having fun playing a game of internet dozens. Further I made ONE thread trying to squash the nonsense but even AFTER that thread kats still got little bitch comments directed at not only me. "Get real", stopping be a hypocrite and keep your comments to yourself. Lick my balls if you don't like me, I could give a fuk.

The fact is you DO give a ****... Hence you posted about 50 times on the Brandon Jennings thread, created about 4 other threads making fun of other people (none of which were funny) and finally made a lame ass thread tying to "squash the beef" as you called it. Alslo you must care alot because it took you a whole 5 min.. to respond to my original post.

Hey bout before you waste everybody elses time with 10 pages of incoherent and pointless nonsense... .....You and your internet thuggery are far to much for me so please don't bother "ethering" me via posts. You win you are the king of being a douchebag.

The moral is the less you post the more everybody wins.

GetRealistic

Starter
Yea, the quality of the forum definitely went down. Too much spamming of gay pics, recycled copied unoriginal jokes, lurking, posting too much in the same thread...a lot of ignorance.

I just threw him and the low quality posters on my ignore list.

Maybe if your punkass would post more, these fools wouldn't be lurking on this site.

You notice when theres actual basketball discussion, they disappear like roaches.

I'd post more but i can't be getting involved with 20 pages of the same old shit.... Plus i'm pretty busy trying to work a series of trades that would land the Knicks with the first all PR/Spanish team.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The fact is you DO give a ****... Hence you posted about 50 times on the Brandon Jennings thread, created about 4 other threads making fun of other people (none of which were funny) and finally made a lame ass thread tying to "squash the beef" as you called it. Alslo you must care alot because it took you a whole 5 min.. to respond to my original post.

Hey bout before you waste everybody elses time with 10 pages of incoherent and pointless nonsense... .....You and your internet thuggery are far to much for me so please don't bother "ethering" me via posts. You win you are the king of being a douchebag.

The moral is the less you post the more everybody wins.

I'm not a thug nor claim to be one...further you are exaggerating about the amount of threads I started. I started one thread that was off topic and it was in response to another off topic thread. In addition you obviously took the time to read the entire Jennigs thread so you are obviously a hypocrite. That thread was pure comedy gold and nothing more. Stop being a self righteous fool who claims to be above the fray yet felt the need to address me with insults. Your a hypocrite and it did not even take me 5 minutes to put you in your place.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
the levels of douchebaggery you committ daily boggle the mind.

The levels of hypocrisy you are displaying boggle the mind...

Thanks for responding to me...again! Thanks for displaying your hypocritical nature by continuing your rant with name calling. Yea...your just an impartial member who wants to clean up the site....riiiiiiiight...

You jump and attack me but act cordial with a poster who wrote the following quote in this very thread well before I made my comment:

Stop being a pussy faggot you maricon ass ***** and get the **** out, I hate you.

You sir, are the tool...and not a very sharp one.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
he made that comment months ago Douche.

My bad, I did not realize this was an old thread. So I take back my comment as I thought he posted it AFTER my reconciliation thread. He did however start a new Jennings thread after my KO Love thread and made a comment in my direction while declaring victory. So I was only partially wrong. That said it does not change your name calling or need to beef with me.

My thread was intended to move us past this shit and I am committed on doing so. Again I thought his comments in this thread were made after my other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.