Isiah & Marbury or LB & "his system"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
F*ck stephon, he a little girl and F*ck Isiah for believing marbury was going save us

F*ck Saigon, he ran after he snuffed P. He'll never have a career thats comparable to Prodigy, P's a legend. You probaly a b*tch like Saigon, snuffin people and runnin. Tell Marbury to his face hes a little girl, youll get knuckled down and thats datruth. You a Paul pierce fan anyways, it aint worth talkin to you. Check out what Marbury did his first season as a Knick. Look at what he did last year. Look at all the factors he had to deal with, assholes like Isiah and Larry Brown.

I will agree with you on one thing, F*ck Isiah

metrocard

Legend
F*ck Saigon, he ran after he snuffed P. He'll never have a career thats comparable to Prodigy, P's a legend. You probaly a b*tch like Saigon, snuffin people and runnin. Tell Marbury to his face hes a little girl, youll get knuckled down and thats datruth. You a Paul pierce fan anyways, it aint worth talkin to you. Check out what Marbury did his first season as a Knick. Look at what he did last year. Look at all the factors he had to deal with, assholes like Isiah and Larry Brown.

I will agree with you on one thing, F*ck Isiah

Marbury took the Knicks to the playoffs, but gets no appreciate for that.

Isiah failed to build around an all star like Marbury and choose to build around Eddy Curry, when the NBA is evolving into a fast pace up-tempo game. Isiah should of circled Marbury with shooters and defenders. Instead Isiah circled Curry around chuckers, turnover machines, pillow defenders, and happy meals.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
eh marbury in my eyes still needs 2 become a leader...but dirint we get sweeped by NJ >_<

Yea we did get swept lol. I still gotta give my props to marbury though...supported him when he arrived and I'll support until he bounces...I'm not like some people on this site that chooses who they root for at the opportune time...

metrocard

Legend
F*ck stephon, he a little girl and F*ck Isiah for believing marbury was going save us

A little girl because he's taking time to grieve over the biggest lost in his life?

I lost a grandmother and that shit is devastating; imagine losing a father with all the media around you not giving a fuck how you feel; just dogging you and asking when you're coming back. Its really fucked up how inconsiderate people are. I myself had to work and go to school while grieving because I don't got money like Steph. But I'm not going to hate on Stephon, if he got the money to take the time off, more power to him. I would do the same, and so will 99% of other people in planet.

Damn, you people are ruthless. Marbury is the best guard on the Knicks(penetrator, passer, mid range shooter, defense), no question; one of the most misunderstood players in the NBA and Isiah totally mishandle the situation with Marbury from the beginning. When had something good going in 2004 in Marbury's first year as a Knick. After that Isiah blew it up and brought in two soft losers in Crawford and Curry.

Last edited:

Ewing2008

Rookie
The only thing worse than an isiahsexual is a starburysexual. This site is proof that the Knicks are a mess. It is hard to believe there are still Starbury defenders out there.

metrocard

Legend
The only thing worse than an isiahsexual is a starburysexual. This site is proof that the Knicks are a mess. It is hard to believe there are still Starbury defenders out there.

Well, he's still "Starbury" to you. I guess you think more highly of him more than me, starburysexual. lol

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
at this point, i'd take Stu Jackson as the coach again. at least they were a playoff team then. (u old schoolers remember that year)

:wallbash:

Ewing2008

Rookie
at this point, i'd take Stu Jackson as the coach again. at least they were a playoff team then. (u old schoolers remember that year)

:wallbash:

Absolutely. I remember one of my classmates coming up to me and saying Stu is Stew or something like that when he was fired.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thought this was another good time to bring this old thread back seeing that Larry Brown has his expansion Bobcats in fifth position in the East and Steph is playing in China where he belongs.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Wasn't on this forum then.

Can't believe so many people had faith in Isiah...we look like morons now, don't we? I too thought that maybe as GM he couldn't be any worse than Layden.

My dear God, was I wrong.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Damn, real old school. Keep in mind that this was before the complete collapse of Eddy Curry, the sexual harassment suits and the allegations of racism. All this destroyed what was left of Thomas and Dolan's credibility. Looking back, a thousand things could have been done differently. I still think Marbury could have been the man at shooting guard. Wilkens should have never been forced out. When the team falls apart, regardless of bad coaching, which Larry did a shit job of that year, it all falls on the GM so he had to go.

I don't know what to make of him coming back. Walsh has a year left in him. Anything is possible after that.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Actually, I was a member back then and I was one of the lone voices calling for Isiah to step down and to get rid of Marbury but EVERYONE loved that tandem.... There was even calls to bring in Iverson to add to the roster; as if the debacle of Marbury and Steve Francis wasn't enough pain to last a lifetime!!! Being a member of this forum for many years I have seen so many people change their colors once their original opinions were totally proven wrong... Their opinions changed in tandem with Marbury's performace... If "Starbury" had a great game, the fakers were back on the forum spouting the love; putting him high on the pedistal and Isiah was a genious... When his game and the team tanked, like they inevitably would, they were back on here calling for both their heads... This was a cycle until both were gone!