IT kills me... KILLLLLs me to say this, but Im rooting for the celtics.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Dude what is your deal. Do you you really have to insult every poster as a response. Or curse every two lines. You're making fun of that dude for decent sentences. Every other word from you is an insult or curse. That's not what this forum is for. People are entitled to their opinions with out you losing your mind. And I'm a knick fan for two decades ask anyone whose a vet on this site in a legit fan. I creAted this post because I'm a fan and the future of the two franchises playing I the second rnd directly affect the knicks so I'm wanting the celtics to win to stop the heat from taking over the east. The celts will fade away but the heat need to be knocked down. In essence wanting the celts to beat our future antagonists doesn't make me less of a knicks fan nor a lebron hater. It's just a logical choice that helps the future of the knicks reputation in the east going fed. Buf really d. Tales. Just relax dude. It's a forum. Not life

Hitler= greater human being than Paul Pierce.

So anyone who roots for someone who is a lesser human being than Hitler must have some issues.

Just saying.

Hitler= greater human being than Paul Pierce.

So anyone who roots for someone who is a lesser human being than Hitler must have some issues.

Just saying.

thats reasonable and im not roooting for the celtics

im rooting for them to beat the heat

after that, ill be rooting for any team they play to demolish them

as of right now im rooting for the spurs to pull it out with memphis, and overall I would like to see the thunder win it all, being that they are all class acts and a small market team, I also would love to see the thunder beat the celtics in the finals, so kendrick perkins can end kevin garnetts career.

Bunta

Benchwarmer
1994 hmmmm? So apparently you're at least 17 years old and still can't spell or form a decent sentence. Big props.
Oh no I made a typo on an internet forum! THE SHAME.

Thanks for answering my question though, it is posters such as yourself that make the internet such a wealth of information :thumbsup:

Interestingly I just finished reading a post where you screwed up your grammar...but because I am not a knob I will not bother finding it and quoting it, as this is a forum...not an english exam.

Last edited:

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I am rooting for the Celtics fot the rest of the playoffs. I hope they add another championship to already the best franchise in history of NBA. I also hope Paul Pierce will be Finals NBA. I couldn't stand Lakers winning it all again.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'm hoping Miami sweeps boston just so I can stop seeing their stupid green jerseys. I hate the celtics more then any team in sports...

Blumatic

Rotation player
thats reasonable and im not roooting for the celtics

im rooting for them to beat the heat

after that, ill be rooting for any team they play to demolish them

as of right now im rooting for the spurs to pull it out with memphis, and overall I would like to see the thunder win it all, being that they are all class acts and a small market team, I also would love to see the thunder beat the celtics in the finals, so kendrick perkins can end kevin garnetts career.

Yea thats where I'm at. I root for and against teams for many reasons. But I'm never a fan.

Hell there was I time I liked the Heat. It was Wade Odom the 3 Jones, Skip to my Lou. I loved those guys. But Dwade was at a point my favorite player.

During that time the Heat Knicks rivalry was dead. But when Lebron went there all the hate just came back.

With this series I, which every Knicks fan will watch with interest, I cant understand why you would want the Heat to win. Celtics won. If the Heat advance to ECF they will go to the Finals. Then that will be two teams we're chasing.

I hate the Celtics cant stand them, I feel we should be the ones to end their era not the Heat. If the Heat win, that will do alot for that team.

If they win it all, pundits will always compare us negatively against Miami, continuously saying why they are champions and we are not.

When I root for and against teams, its generally from a Knicks beneficial point of view. And thats where I'm at.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
Dude what is your deal. Do you you really have to insult every poster as a response. Or curse every two lines. You're making fun of that dude for decent sentences. Every other word from you is an insult or curse. That's not what this forum is for. People are entitled to their opinions with out you losing your mind. And I'm a knick fan for two decades ask anyone whose a vet on this site in a legit fan. I creAted this post because I'm a fan and the future of the two franchises playing I the second rnd directly affect the knicks so I'm wanting the celtics to win to stop the heat from taking over the east. The celts will fade away but the heat need to be knocked down. In essence wanting the celts to beat our future antagonists doesn't make me less of a knicks fan nor a lebron hater. It's just a logical choice that helps the future of the knicks reputation in the east going fed. Buf really d. Tales. Just relax dude. It's a forum. Not life

i couldnt agree more. and to add to your point, the celtics/knicks of today never had a rivalry . but we do have a gripe againt the 3 down in south beach. wade always insulting nyc saying oh its too cold, i would never want to play here, and lbj being the dik he is and leading everyone on when he clearly knew where he was going and bosh is just 'the rupaul of big men' so nuff said with that cat.
but with the Cs when i look at garnett, i dont see him as a celtic, i'll always see him as a timberwolf, and allen is great player and a true professional, you have to respect him on that front. pierce, yea he is a jerk, parading around and taking bows on our floor but dude is clutch and comes thru so i guess until someone can shut him up, we cant really argue his body of work.
i would prefer to see either SA or OKC or MAVS win it all. No love for the lakers/bulls from me. :gony:

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Rooting for the Celtics this round. Who can forget the Heat rivalry during the late 90s.
I am pulling for the Lakers for the championship (pulling for the products from Queens)

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
Rooting for the Celtics this round. Who can forget the Heat rivalry during the late 90s.
I am pulling for the Lakers for the championship (pulling for the products from Queens)
Cant pull for the Kobes cuz if he wins it there are actually gonna be morons out there who are gonna try to argue hes on MJ's level cuz he has just as many rings! :eek:hboy:

iJoe

Rotation player
I'm rooting for whichever team is versing the Heat.

The fun pick for champions? The Thunder. Just because I like Durant and their team. Besides, its fun rooting for underdogs.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
It pains me to have to come to the conclusion, but in choosing between two evils, I have to root for the celtics. I actually love ray allen, and doc rivers as a coach, much more than I can even hope to ever tolerate the entire Miami Heat organization from pat the rat, to Erick Polka, and in terms of their players, do I even need to talk about fun with ledic* and Jane.

I hate the celtics, but I respect the fact that they are the veterans who have been there before, and didnt host a super bowl celebration before the pre-season even began.

I hate the heat, but I cant respect the fact that they are intolerable cocky pre celebrating dipshi#$.

so as a result, I hope the celtics smack the heat

the celtics have already hoisted a trophy I can swallow that.

but if i see lebron , wade and bosh hoisting trophies in june

I might just throw up. :crybaby:

Insane. I am not a fan of either, but I like DWade. Not a huge fan of LBJ, but he's better than KG/Paul Pierce. Neutral on Bosh as well.

To root for the Celts is blasphemous in my book.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
I also don't understand the hate for the Heat. They got three superstars on the same team... Knicks would have tried to do it too if we could have gotten rid of Curry's fat contract.

There was some unnecessary fanfare, but they had every right to do what they did.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I also don't understand the hate for the Heat. They got three superstars on the same team... Knicks would have tried to do it too if we could have gotten rid of Curry's fat contract.

There was some unnecessary fanfare, but they had every right to do what they did.

It is the theater of the NBA. Its WWE stuff man. Its the drama.

To quote Chris Broussard: "Lebron's a nice guy." And he is*(*almost all NBA players are cocky, they got money they get girls, they got fame, they were and are the best at what they do, I would be cocky too.) None of these guys are criminals. Nobody did anything wrong.

But embrace the hate, the players embrace the drama. They come in the Garden and love to flex their muscle and display much bravado.

We offered Lebron everything he chose our enemy. SO I say F*** Lebron.

In real life may God bless all of them.

Insane. I am not a fan of either, but I like DWade. Not a huge fan of LBJ, but he's better than KG/Paul Pierce. Neutral on Bosh as well.

To root for the Celts is blasphemous in my book.

come on man, read the whole thread, i never said im rooting for the celtics to win it all, im saying im rooting for the celtics to beat the heat because i hate the heat more, will i be excited or jump up and down and celebrate no, but at the end of the day I would rather see the celtics successful than the heat successful, this is a matter of not having a choice, one of the two teams is going to win the series, which sucks, but I truly hate the heat more than the celtics.

and blumatic the reason why i hate the heat has nothing to do with their 3 superstars, it has to do with the history of pat riley and the knicks, being that im a 20 yr fan, I was submerged in that circus 100 percent and hate the man for the way he bailed on NY and then trashed the organization and jeff van gundy in his return with the heat, and the heats circus celebration after lebron and boshs arrival was completely unprofessional, I despie lebron james, no one in a professional sport should be allowed to moon walk up and down the side line to show up another team during the game when youre up 20 points, I understand that NFL Wide outs will do an end zone dance, but could you imagine if he ran in front of the other teams side line and began dancing in their faces to show them up, I mean lebron was literally dancing like a jack as@ during a game to show the other team up. AS much as I hate garnetts antics, lebrons are more childish and unprofessional.

so in the end I have to in my heart admit that I will be pulling for the celtics to take the heat out this year.

if you find that as a reason to call me less of a knick fan, then fine your opinion is as warrented as mine and I cant argue that.

but in my heart of hearts I know where my colors lie in orange and blue, and my rationale for wanting the celtics to win is based on that fanship and that fanship alone.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
I am rooting for the Celtics fot the rest of the playoffs. I hope they add another championship to already the best franchise in history of NBA. I also hope Paul Pierce will be Finals NBA. I couldn't stand Lakers winning it all again.

I really hope this is sarcasm...

oshi

Benchwarmer
I don't think I'm even going to watch the series at all. Knicks out and the Nuggets who I adapted as my playoff team years back are out, so **** it. I can't stand the Celtics over any other team though. Look at these from my youtube favorites for a laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysT8RA6JQks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=samNLgQnIek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GXgFC8q32Q

How anyone likes these guys is beyond me. Ray Allen I like hell he played a NYer in He Got Game and Doc is a good coach everyone else on that team is a joke.

Blumatic

Rotation player
come on man, read the whole thread, i never said im rooting for the celtics to win it all, im saying im rooting for the celtics to beat the heat because i hate the heat more, will i be excited or jump up and down and celebrate no, but at the end of the day I would rather see the celtics successful than the heat successful, this is a matter of not having a choice, one of the two teams is going to win the series, which sucks, but I truly hate the heat more than the celtics.

and blumatic the reason why i hate the heat has nothing to do with their 3 superstars, it has to do with the history of pat riley and the knicks, being that im a 20 yr fan, I was submerged in that circus 100 percent and hate the man for the way he bailed on NY and then trashed the organization and jeff van gundy in his return with the heat, and the heats circus celebration after lebron and boshs arrival was completely unprofessional, I despie lebron james, no one in a professional sport should be allowed to moon walk up and down the side line to show up another team during the game when youre up 20 points, I understand that NFL Wide outs will do an end zone dance, but could you imagine if he ran in front of the other teams side line and began dancing in their faces to show them up, I mean lebron was literally dancing like a jack as@ during a game to show the other team up. AS much as I hate garnetts antics, lebrons are more childish and unprofessional.

so in the end I have to in my heart admit that I will be pulling for the celtics to take the heat out this year.

if you find that as a reason to call me less of a knick fan, then fine your opinion is as warrented as mine and I cant argue that.

but in my heart of hearts I know where my colors lie in orange and blue, and my rationale for wanting the celtics to win is based on that fanship and that fanship alone.

BRAVO BRAVO. I feel the same about the whole Pat Riley thing and past Heat teams. Lebron doing all that dancing made me really hate that guy.

But Im not gonna front I wanted him on my team. But he said no. But its cool I wanted to beat his ass anyway. Im so glad we got Melo to do it to cuz I know he want to beat Lebron as well.

CoolClyde

ya GOTTA root for SOMEone

i agree, rather see CeltDicks beat the Cheat. ya gotta root for someone when you watch a game, no matter who's playing. it's more a question of who do you hate less, than who you like. I can't stand either team, but I hate the superduper3 with a passion, not just because we didn't get LeBronson, but how those 3 f*ckers took the whole NBA for a ride when they knew they wanted to play together from day 1. I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's called collusion. it's cheating, they're the Miami Cheat; el BJ screwed Cleveland big time, and took NYC, NJ and Chi-town for a joyride at the respective organizations expenses. Just MHO. At least the C'Dicks play good team basketball, and have an ex-Knick coaching. yeah, Green over Miomo, then Chicago Bullsh*t over Greendicks for Eastern champs. then Pierceclit and Garknee can die.