IT kills me... KILLLLLs me to say this, but Im rooting for the celtics.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
Heat take game one. Pierce was ejected after getting a second technical which was awesome. DWade dropped 38

I found myself rootin ght Heat on after awhile.. As much as I hate them I think I ****ing hate Pierce, Garnett and Rondo more.

And that faggot fatass glen davis

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont think Lebron deserves all the hate he got. He took less money to play for Maimi, a team where he has a chance of winning a championship. I dont see nothing wrong with that. And while the decision might not have been lebrons best decision, its rarely mentioned how he donated all that money to kids and he genuinely loves helping kids. He had a quote earlier this season where he basically said at the end of the career the number of kids hes helped is more important then the number of rings he wins, he feels blessed to be in an oppertunity where he can make millions and give it back to less fortunate communities. I used to think he didnt really care about kids when he said "Nobody wants to buy $15 starbury shoes" but it appears as if hes changed. So I got nothing against him, I dont give a fukk that he didnt sign with the Knicks. That was his choice. If anything, my only beef with him is that him and his team will be an obstacle for the Knicks in the upcoming years.

With that said, Im rootin for the Heat

I found myself rootin ght Heat on after awhile.. As much as I hate them I think I ****ing hate Pierce, Garnett and Rondo more.

And that faggot fatass glen davis

Word...I dont even really give a fukk about garnett, pierce, and allen no more. I just hate Big Baby and I dont really like Rondo either. I hate alotta Celtics fans and the worst one out of all them is celtics broadcaster Tommy heinson

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
i want the heat 100% i ****ing hate boston.... i cant stand to look at any of those players other then ray allen, the only one i have any respect for. but even his mom, **** her and get her mop wearing ****ing ass off the tv. i hate the heat with a passion..but chicago can take care of them i dont wanna see that pathetic green on the tv for another second..

MusketeerX

Rotation player
come on man, read the whole thread, i never said im rooting for the celtics to win it all, im saying im rooting for the celtics to beat the heat because i hate the heat more, will i be excited or jump up and down and celebrate no, but at the end of the day I would rather see the celtics successful than the heat successful, this is a matter of not having a choice, one of the two teams is going to win the series, which sucks, but I truly hate the heat more than the celtics.

and blumatic the reason why i hate the heat has nothing to do with their 3 superstars, it has to do with the history of pat riley and the knicks, being that im a 20 yr fan, I was submerged in that circus 100 percent and hate the man for the way he bailed on NY and then trashed the organization and jeff van gundy in his return with the heat, and the heats circus celebration after lebron and boshs arrival was completely unprofessional, I despie lebron james, no one in a professional sport should be allowed to moon walk up and down the side line to show up another team during the game when youre up 20 points, I understand that NFL Wide outs will do an end zone dance, but could you imagine if he ran in front of the other teams side line and began dancing in their faces to show them up, I mean lebron was literally dancing like a jack as@ during a game to show the other team up. AS much as I hate garnetts antics, lebrons are more childish and unprofessional.

so in the end I have to in my heart admit that I will be pulling for the celtics to take the heat out this year.

if you find that as a reason to call me less of a knick fan, then fine your opinion is as warrented as mine and I cant argue that.

but in my heart of hearts I know where my colors lie in orange and blue, and my rationale for wanting the celtics to win is based on that fanship and that fanship alone.

Dude, not calling you less of a Knicks fan. I just hate the Celts so much, I can't see how anyone would root for them over another team. Hell, I hate the Lakers, but I want to see them beat Celts each time they play them.

How could we get swept against this shower of shit that Boston is?

They'll get swept by Miami!

Supporting Dallas and Memphis for the title, can't stand Miami, Chicago and L.A.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I hate the Heat. If they win. I dont see how they wont win the Championship.

Now that they are leading 2-0. I hope the sweep Boston. Hopefully this will force Donnie's hand to make a decision on coaching.

How can Miami dominate Boston with Boston dominating us all year. Its shameful.

Miami is too athletic for Boston. If boston is going to win, Rondo will need a jumpshot with a 3 point range all of a sudden. If Deron Williams was on the Celtics - game over.

I hate the Heat. If they win. I dont see how they wont win the Championship.

Now that they are leading 2-0. I hope the sweep Boston. Hopefully this will force Donnie's hand to make a decision on coaching.

How can Miami dominate Boston with Boston dominating us all year. Its shameful.

Miami is too athletic for Boston. If boston is going to win, Rondo will need a jumpshot with a 3 point range all of a sudden. If Deron Williams was on the Celtics - game over.

this was my point, im not roooting for the freaking celtics to win it all, but I dont wanna see the heat hoisting any trophys, by any means necessary, if this is the beginning of lebron and wades oh well win 7 or more titles together, I wont be able to stand it, we sat idely by watching micheal jordan nail down 6 titles killing ewing's knicks dreams of even 1 title, ide rather have the celtics who are gonna age out any way, stop this heat team from becoming the next bulls

wade/lebron
jordan/pippen

the writing is on the wall.

only difference is jordan and pippen came up the hard way,

this was my point, im not roooting for the freaking celtics to win it all, but I dont wanna see the heat hoisting any trophys, by any means necessary, if this is the beginning of lebron and wades oh well win 7 or more titles together, I wont be able to stand it, we sat idely by watching micheal jordan nail down 6 titles killing ewing's knicks dreams of even 1 title, ide rather have the celtics who are gonna age out any way, stop this heat team from becoming the next bulls

wade/lebron
jordan/pippen

the writing is on the wall.

only difference is jordan and pippen came up the hard way,

And Jordan was better than Lebron and Pippen more versatile than Wade, at least in my oppinion.

But the NBA was better in general during the 90s.

A lot of those teams would kill todays top teams.

Remember the Sonics? With Kemp, a prime Payton, McMillen, Perkins etc. they were beasts!

And Jordan was better than Lebron and Pippen more versatile than Wade, at least in my oppinion.

But the NBA was better in general during the 90s.

A lot of those teams would kill todays top teams.

Remember the Sonics? With Kemp, a prime Payton, McMillen, Perkins etc. they were beasts!

whole heartedly agree

the 92-93 knicks or 95-96 knicks would win atleast 3 titles in this generation,
ewing would be the second best center in the league
starks would be a perrenial all star
oakley would be a top 5 rebounder and all defensive team
allen houston in his prime was ray allen
larry johnson would be a huge mismatch for these skinny small forwards of today
and derek harper would be pretty much what billups is today.
sprinkle in the likes of anthony masons defense off the bench
greg anthonys solid backup pg skills

i wouldnt see any team matching up with them besides the lakers in terms of size and no one would come close in terms of defense and hustle.

KBlack25

Starter
whole heartedly agree

the 92-93 knicks or 95-96 knicks would win atleast 3 titles in this generation,
ewing would be the second best center in the league
starks would be a perrenial all star
oakley would be a top 5 rebounder and all defensive team
allen houston in his prime was ray allen
larry johnson would be a huge mismatch for these skinny small forwards of today
and derek harper would be pretty much what billups is today.
sprinkle in the likes of anthony masons defense off the bench
greg anthonys solid backup pg skills

i wouldnt see any team matching up with them besides the lakers in terms of size and no one would come close in terms of defense and hustle.

I always think and wonder how true this is...

Fact is, since the days of those Knicks the rules have changed. Those Knicks (and the Bad Boy Pistons to boot) played a rough-and-tumble, hit-you-in-the-mouth sort of game. Oakley was aggressive in the paint and Ewing was no slouch either...You came into the paint against the Knicks, they made sure you thought twice about going back.

Today's NBA has been, in my opinion, in favor of the scoring and the guards as opposed to the big tough centers. Pierce getting tossed for TALKING to DWade after he set a tough screen to me is indicative of the new pussy NBA that has come around. I really wonder how those Knicks teams would have done, or if Oakley would have been suspended within the first 2 minutes of a playoff game.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Rootin for the heat to make it to the finals and lose to OKC in 7 games

If theres anything that will get a Carmelo Anthony Amare Staudemire pumped up its watching the two players there compared to with almost win a tile

Melo and lebron came in at the same time ( with darko milicic might I add) top 3 draft picks of 2003- its been a competition since 2003 and Melo could use being pumped up

all last off season Amare was compaired to Bosh

Amare is better than Bosh period

I look to see melo averaging a 30p 8-9 rebounds and 4 ass per game next year; melo will have a MVP like season

knicks will have the best record in the Atlantic next year mark my word. this year is bostons last chance; theyre old, simply put

clumsy

Rotation player
whoa whoa whoa John Starks wasn't that great. Great defender, streaky scorer (who could definitely shoot you out of games).

Oakley and Mason would foul out of every game due to the NBA being pussified.

You have 2 eras of the 90's knicks mixed up too..

whoa whoa whoa John Starks wasn't that great. Great defender, streaky scorer (who could definitely shoot you out of games).

Oakley and Mason would foul out of every game due to the NBA being pussified.

You have 2 eras of the 90's knicks mixed up too..

how do I have them mixed up

92-93 and 93-94 were the charles smith , anthony masion era knicks with derek harper and doc rivers at pg

95-96 began the chris childs, larry johnson, allan houston era.

explain to me how I have those 2 90s eras mixed up ???

I get how you could be confused being I named all those players in one bunch as opposed to separating them accordingly, but I just meant both of those teams if you look at their players would be dominant.

and starks was a SG unlike any other in the league today

Streaky yes, but in terms of defensive intensity he would start on any team in the league today and average 16 ppg 4 assists and 2 steals a game, I would equate him to the shoot guard version of ron artest in terms of his streakiness but overall value to changing a game based on his intensity and hustle.