Knicks have to do sumthing wit allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJtheKnick

Starter
one more thing i think thomes will be giveing up alot of his bench i the off season
and i think housten will remain a knick next season but if he is injured im sorry to say

GOODBYE ALLEN HOUSTEN :sweat:

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
one more thing i think thomes will be giveing up alot of his bench i the off season
and i think housten will remain a knick next season but if he is injured im sorry to say

GOODBYE ALLEN HOUSTEN :sweat:

slow child..........
allan houston is definetly going to be traded this summer. maybe not for someone as great when healthy but someone who is not injury prone. the knicks should do another blockbuster deal.

kevin

Benchwarmer
I hope Allan will stay if hes healthy for next year. I say dont trade him in the offseason but if hes missed a lot of games before the deadline then try to get rid of him and get relieved from his salary.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i find it hilarious that allan houston is "injury prone" when this has been his 1st year where he has been injured, b4 this year he had over 5 straight healthy season, his knee should get better soon, and i recommend he get surgery now

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
its tru that he was rarely injured... but his knee problem seems bad. i think that he made it worse by coming back so soon... i dunno about his future tho...

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
its tru that he was rarely injured... but his knee problem seems bad. i think that he made it worse by coming back so soon... i dunno about his future tho...

yeah...........
his knee problems are never going to go away.......
i think he'll never be the same as he use to be..........
missing most of his shots.........
will be bad at free throws.........

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
his knee wont affect his shooting, hell adjust, if he does have problems with him itll just affect his movement, not like he moves much anyways, lol

JJtheKnick

Starter
one more thing allen is an all star and some people forget that and i dont think isaih wants to be the man who traded allen housten

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
once agains, if we get some1 of his caliber i dont think people will mind. i know hes a great sport and a good shooter and all that but still... his knees are real bad know and his contract is RIDICKULOUS

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i dont think theyd be able to get some1 better than houston for the HUGE contract, most players getting that much money are stars, so itd be kinda hard to deal him

JJtheKnick

Starter
allen said no surgry in offseason who thinks this is a good my i personaly think that if he needs it get it early so he can be ready

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I think the Knicks need to trade him while he still has some trade value. A lot of teams could use a good shooter and would be willing to give up some valuable players for one. Might as well check him out now, before he starts going downhill at a very rapid rate.

e_D

Benchwarmer
if scott layden is hired as any teams GM in the offseason, we'll be able to get rid of allen. not only does layden like guys with fuked up knees, but he's also the one responsible for allens 100mil.. he's gotta take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.