Knicks have to do sumthing wit allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
e_D said:
if scott layden is hired as any teams GM in the offseason, we'll be able to get rid of allen. not only does layden like guys with fuked up knees, but he's also the one responsible for allens 100mil.. he's gotta take him!

LMAO thats hilarious.... the owner would have 2 b even dumber than layden 2 hire him... :lol: :twisted:

g-d curse the team who hires layden...

JJtheKnick

Starter
how do u like this trade (I DONT) my friend made this up

MARBURY FOR KOBE
HOUSTEN FOR IVERSON

KOBE PLAYS SHOOTING GAURD
IVERSON PLAYS POINT GRUAD

I DONT LIKE THEM do you

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
id luv kobe. i wrote many times before that you DO NOT WANT ai on your team. the two would not get along.... egos and shit

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
how do u like this trade (I DONT) my friend made this up

MARBURY FOR KOBE
HOUSTEN FOR IVERSON

KOBE PLAYS SHOOTING GAURD
IVERSON PLAYS POINT GRUAD

I DONT LIKE THEM do you

CRAZY!!!
And why do the Lakers do this....
Why do the 76ers do this.....
Your friend is crazy...!!!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
yeah ooooook....
i dont think the knicks would do the marbury trade....
and the 76ers wont do this houston trade....
why would they want a overpaid scrub that's injured at the moment....
iverson is much better than houston......

CRAZY!!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
i mean marbury just brought the spirit back to the garden....
we finally made it to the playoffs in 3 years....
i wouldn't trade marbury.....
and kobe is facing charges..
what if he goes to jail??
where's our sg now??

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
The Knicks would have to give the Lakers more than Marbury for Kobe. Plus, no need for Marbury. GP isn't going anywhere for a couple more years.

If I were the Knicks, I wouldn't want AI, unless you wanted to destroy your team. Why not try to get T-Mac, word is he isn't happy in ORL.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I haven't been on this site in quite a while, and I 'm really surprised that this topic is still going, wtf.
What the Knicks have to do is simple, and thats just wait and see. I think that Thomas will try to make a trade within a month after the finals, who knows what the team will look like before the summer is over. The Houston situation has to be played by ear. Don't forget what Houston is capable of guys!!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if he does come off the bench, who will start? dj? unless u move marbury over 2 his spot and put fw in as point. wat do u think?

JJtheKnick

Starter
no housten off the bench and the knicks will need to find a shooting gaurd

and thanks im really proud to see this post still going

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is a tired subject with Houston's injury prone season. If he isn't traded, and next season goes the same way with injuries for him, then the Knicks are in a bind. The salary they pay Houston makes it nearly impossible to trade him, we all know that.

If Houston ends up coming off the bench next season, it would happen if the Knicks get a player like Crawford in the 2 spot. If Houston ends up being healthy for next season, the Knicks will start him. As long as the Knicks have a scoring threat in the 2 spot (Houston,ie Crawford), Marbury will have less pressure on him, and be able to make better passes, and take more open shots.

Frank Williams should definately have a bigger role as well as Sweetney next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.