Knicks @ Magic - Tuesday, March 1st

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
He's giving up too much size to Dwight.. We have to help out.. or put Turiaf on him.

I actually think Turiaf would be a worse option defensive wise than S-Will. He is scared out there for being so big. I wonder if he was raised in Harlem rather than France if he would be a better player haha.

I think was Jeffries comes aboard we are going to be pleasantly surprised with what he offers at Center.

skisloper

Starter
@skisloper, remember that Pringles plays mostly 8-9 guys, so we can expect some players will permanently sit on the bench, it's not an easy thing to get into the rotation, despite being ready to play Walker had to wait several months until he started getting some minutes again.

I am thinking coach played 10 in Miami.
He realizes the team now falls on him. There are no more excuses we have three stars so if he cannot succeed then he will lose his job as well as go down as a failure.

After the Cleveland game a coach should never say we did not have the hustle. Find guys on your bench who will.

Against Miami walker played better then usual in that he was skying for rebounds and Carter played solid.

Balk man is now out and Jeffries' Williams douglas and brown should round it up

Love turiafs energy but he's not really good

skisloper

Starter
I actually think Turiaf would be a worse option defensive wise than S-Will. He is scared out there for being so big. I wonder if he was raised in Harlem rather than France if he would be a better player haha.

I think was Jeffries comes aboard we are going to be pleasantly surprised with what he offers at Center.

Have to attack Howard and get him into foul trouble

Jesus Christ. Do the refs call the slighest bit of ticky tack contact on Howard as a foul? It's annoying! Nice to see Walker come on strong with 5 quick points though.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Man why is this forum dead right now? Carter looks real good right now. Billy Walker also but he got 3 fouls. Shelden looked good besides the turnover. Toney Douglas eh looks pretty bad. Heres how we gotta round out the roster:

C- Jeffries
PF- STAT
SF- Melo
SG- Fields
PG- Billups

Bench (In order):
Shawne Williams C-PF
Toney Douglas PG-SG
Bill Walker SF-SG
Anthony Carter PG
Ronnie Turiaf C-PF
Derrick Brown PF-SF
Shelden Williams PF

Inactives:
Rautins
Mason
Balkman

I think Rautins would be perfect as the 12th man to pop in hit a three then go to sleep haha. Maybe theres still a chance (very slim) that TJ Ford gets bought out and Balkman goes (PLEASE)

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Based on STAT's complaining to the refs after everything I can see him getting the 1 game suspension technical tonight. Ugh.

Hedo thrown out this is good for us. Less size.