Knicks V Nets - Dec 21 @ 7:30 - 2nd Preseason Game

unloopme

Benchwarmer
What's with Jerome Jordan??? Is he still in Europe or did I miss him playing in the two preseason games?
I think he's also a bit dinged(groin) up. I'm waiting to see his big @ss out there too.

How's that for a first post!?! :smokin:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, it's too bad I wanted to see what the kid had. I guess I will have to wait until next year since if he can't make it on the court the past two games, he will be buried on the bench all season.

Wargames

Starter
Thanks for the replies, it's too bad I wanted to see what the kid had. I guess I will have to wait until next year since if he can't make it on the court the past two games, he will be buried on the bench all season.

He should see some time if Chandler gets in foul problems (Chandler will get in foul problems due to covering other players mistakes on D....). However, they should send him to the D-League and let him get use to the system there. I believe they signed him to a two year deal so one more year against American competition will not hurt him and in theory they are set up to run systems close to what the Knicks will be running for a smoother transition. Lastly, sitting on the bench didn't help Rautins at all and the Knicks just bought the Bayhawks, Having an actual Knicks project on the Bench would legitimize the purchase.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
He's too big NOT to play in this crazy season. Yup, TC will get in foul trouble eventually(not too often I hope) and he'll see some time. Hopefully he shows well enough to merit some minutes. He can't be any worse than Jeffries...can he? :barf: