LETS END IT NOW: Mike D'antoni Edition

Do you support Mike D'antoni as our coach?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
D'Antoni has it a bit rough, ever since he outcast Stephon Marbury, the guy stood no chance of coming back into many people's good graces on this site...if he won 50 this year, I think we'd see Steph fans saying "Imagine if we had Steph?!?! We would have won 70! Fire D'Antoni!!!!"
I dont think that really has that much to do with it, his poor handling of that situation barely begins to cover everything that has been brought up by Team Anti-Antoni in this thread. How many posters have mentioned that as the main part of their reason up to now?

I started to mention something about how the "Fire Dantoni" crowd consist of mostly all Marbury loyalist!

They talk about wins and losses and coaching philosophy as the reason they want him gone, but I bet you that if he played Steph, The Knicks re-signed him this year, it was him (not David Lee) in the All Star game this and we had the same exact record, then this thread would not even be created!

I bet you they would be claiming Dantoni is still a top 5 head coach, and would be willing to admit that our team sucks because of the "2010 Plan"

I have ex-girlfriends who held less grudges than these "Team Starbury" cats!!
If we had the same record that we do now with Starbury playin, I dont think things would be any different. You gettin mad over something thats not even really there. Starbury got bought out a while ago now and although I think the situation was poorly handled, thats not on my mind anymore and I like i said to kblack i dont think thats the primary reason for anyone thats on team Damntoni.

I got ex-girlfriends that think more logically then some of these Team Dantoni skinny jean open toe sandal wearin fags

:smokin:

2 to 1 ratio of d'antoni haters to lovers.. d'antoni FAILED...

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Whoever supports D'antoni I would like them to provide a detail reason as to why. I mean, what exactly has he done, that gives hope that things could possibly be better. What part of his coaching philosophy shows gives you the belief that he might have the answer to turn things around.

Look, as bad as Larry Brown was in his year at coach, at least his philosophy was sound, it just wasn't implimented properly. D'antoni philosophy even when implemented to perfection, still doesn't mean the Knicks will win, because they are inept on the defensive end.

D'antoni is a failure. He's a coach with a one track mind, and is unable to incorporate any other style... It's like a guard who can only go left...