NYK vs TOR Post-Game Thread: Knicks complete the 4 game sweep of the Home-Stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can now throw that talk of the Knicks not being able to beat the below .500 teams ;-)

For the 2nd consecutive game, the bench came to play in big time ways. TD23 led the way for a bench that put up 50+! The bench also put up plenty of rebounds off the glass & assist's in bunches.

The Celtics also beat the 76ers which means... The Knicks are going into Philly tomorrow night down by only .5 & fight for rights to the 6th seed! Cant wait; should turn into a playoff type of game!

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
We can now throw that talk of the Knicks not being able to beat the below .500 teams ;-)

For the 2nd consecutive game, the bench came to play in big time ways. TD23 led the way for a bench that put up 50+! The bench also put up plenty of rebounds off the glass & assist's in bunches.

The Celtics also beat the 76ers which means... The Knicks are going into Philly tomorrow night down by only .5 & fight for rights to the 6th seed! Cant wait; should turn into a playoff type of game!

You are just HARD HEADED! Didnt someone already tell you not to make a POST GAME THREAD because Rady is just gonna merge it like he did ALL you other ones??

I've made the Post-Game threads 4 consecutive games in a row now. Not gonna stick around in the gameday threads with Crazy not being able to agree to disagree without making personal attacks. Rather talk about the game elsewhere.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I've made the Post-Game threads 4 consecutive games in a row now. Not gonna stick around in the gameday threads with Crazy not being able to agree to disagree without making personal attacks. Rather talk about the game elsewhere.

Just stop it. If criticisms of the team somehow hurt your feelings vicariously, then just ignore them.

No doubt I should ignore you, entirely, but when you constantly refer to me as not being a real fan, you deserve all the fire you get.

Stop making this site worse. I know I speak for others when I make this request.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer

How about you set him to ignore then you can post all day long without EVER seeing one of his replies. Actually if you put us all on IGNORE(I could only hope you would do this) You can post all the time without ANYONE EVER disagreeing with you or talking bad about you Mike.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;172740 said:
lol

Site wide ignore.

Actually not as silly as it sounds.

How do you actively ignore a poster?

I just did it to him. Click on his name and right on that page in small white the html will say ignore member (user name).

NY17

Benchwarmer
Oh my god this kid posts a lot. Look at his post count, lmao Not to mention all of his posts are 3 paragraphs of hot air, not just a few sentences.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
How about you set him to ignore then you can post all day long without EVER seeing one of his replies. Actually if you put us all on IGNORE(I could only hope you would do this) You can post all the time without ANYONE EVER disagreeing with you or talking bad about you Mike.
Well played:beer:
Crazy⑧s;172735 said:
Just stop it. If criticisms of the team somehow hurt your feelings vicariously, then just ignore them.

No doubt I should ignore you, entirely, but when you constantly refer to me as not being a real fan, you deserve all the fire you get.

Stop making this site worse. I know I speak for others when I make this request.
:agreed:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I just did it to him. Click on his name and right on that page in small white the html will say ignore member (user name).

Cheers!:beer:

Dude's internet dreams are crumbling in on him again. That's not very nice.

Not like he hasn't begged for it though.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
KFFQ isn't that bad. Hes just a really really really big homer who posts alittle to much.

I'd say posting nearly 1000 times in a month is more than a little too much. Especially when 98% of the posts are basically the same.

I'd use the ignore list, but it's kind of like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help it.

If you consider being a supporter of the head coach that led us to the playoffs for the first time in seven years as being a "homer"; then so be it.

But I'm never once asked for a top 10 defense, never once said we'd win a championship or even make it out the 1st round & have always been a realist making it known that we need to upgrade the Center position & some parts of the bench before considering us serious contenders. We need an entire offseason of practice, preseason & time to GEL before taking the next step. I'm far from a homer, but because I support the coach... I guess I'm just that. I've enjoyed this season for what it's worth... The entire year... Which is nothing more than a chance to enjoy the playoffs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.