Official LeBron James Thread

smokes

Huge Member
I hate to say it but it's pretty clear it's not the Knicks right now.

The fact D'antoni and Walsh aren't even going to be watching the decision, obviously haven't heard anything from Lebron, when its 10 minutes to go. I think whoever is getting him knows about it by now.

I dunno there's a slim chance its a bluff but my hopes are fading right now :barf:

iSaYughh

Starter
If he becomes a NYK...it will be like sitting at a poker table, being all in for your case money...and needing a miracle 1out redraw on the river.

Life changing moment.

If it hits, you're a star and the good life may very well await you forever. Once in a lifetime moment and opportunity.

If it doesn't. You're momentarily fckd. Crippled. You know it will be bad. Maybe very bad. But you rebuild.

You have faith in your game. Even if it's blind. And you have faith in your city and your team. You move on with a furious vengeance.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
I hate to say it but it's pretty clear it's not the Knicks right now.

The fact D'antoni and Walsh aren't even going to be watching the decision, obviously haven't heard anything from Lebron, when its 10 minutes to go. I think whoever is getting him knows about it by now.

I dunno there's a slim chance its a bluff but my hopes are fading right now :barf:

My hopes were faded about when this whole thing started. I never thought he would leave Cleveland, and if he did it would be to us and still didnt think he would leave as late as yesterday. Now, he is going to Miami because he thinks he can win a championship with a great starting 5 and 7 mediocre at best bench players.

orchid

Rookie
This site is so gonna crash isn't it?

Fare thee well folks!! Stay sane- here we go..... :beer:

No matter what, at the end of the day:
:gony:

Cahill

Rookie
This has been a rollercoaster ride. The past two days it seemed that he was going to come to NY. Now it doesn't look that way. I'm going to be depressed after tonight.

iSaYughh

Starter
What a deafening sucker punch if it ends up like CHI just as we sorta comes to grips with him joining Riley.

Still thinking NYK ultimately. But nothing would be a true surprise at this point. So many conflicting sources.

But it's tough to fight yourself. And going to NYK is only play making total sense from Lebron as an egomaniacal glory hound standpoint.

orchid

Rookie
DUDE- no wonder all the ESPN blowhards were hyping this up and claiming all their conflicting 'sourced' info.

This is prime-time face time for these idiots, riding on LeBron's coat tails.

So far this isn't any sort of Lebron Show. Its the ESPN Blohard Wankfest Show, with a side of LeBron.

And Lebron looked nervous as f*** in the quick shot of him a few minutes ago.

Cahill

Rookie
DUDE- no wonder all the ESPN blowhards were hyping this up and claiming all their conflicting 'sourced' info.

So far this isn't any sort of Lebron Show. Its the ESPN Blohard Wankfest Show, with a side of LeBron.

I was thinking the same thing. He looked really uncomfortable. I guess that happens when you turn your back on your home state and send a city into mass depression.

Asimov

Benchwarmer

atleast its over with

we can go on with our lives now lol

if he goes to Miami, he should be careful what he wishes for

he better hope Bosh isnt an overrated softie with zero personality and fire

he better hope Wade won't bang heads with him

orchid

Rookie
"whats been going on this summer?"
"what do you think of this process?"

COME THE EFF ON FOLKS.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS RECRUITING PROCESS??

Come out with it Lebron. C'mon.