OK MDA its on you NOW!!!

All you guys going to the Garden for the next home game:

We need 'Fire Mike' chants!

Chant it loud and clear. We're not going to win a championship or even a playoff series with this man. He's completely incompetent in creating depth charts and defensive gameplans.

Now with the 2 Superstars on our roster and a very good PG we need a coach who has the knowledge, experience and fire to take us to the next level.

Jeff Van Gundy or Jerry Sloan please.

Or send Clyde Frazier to L.A. and let him have a chat with his old buddy Phil Jackson, who will be a FA in the summer.

One thing's for sure though: Mike D'Antoni has to go!!!!
For the sake of the franchise

All you guys going to the Garden for the next home game:

We need 'Fire Mike' chants!

Chant it loud and clear. We're not going to win a championship or even a playoff series with this man. He's completely incompetent in creating depth charts and defensive gameplans.

Now with the 2 Superstars on our roster and a very good PG we need a coach who has the knowledge, experience and fire to take us to the next level.

Jeff Van Gundy or Jerry Sloan please.

Or send Clyde Frazier to L.A. and let him have a chat with his old buddy Phil Jackson, who will be a FA in the summer.

One thing's for sure though: Mike D'Antoni has to go!!!!
For the sake of the franchise
+1 Agreed.I feel bad that Stat and Melo are wasting their time because Mike D'antoni is just going to ruin everything and is holding us back.Mike D'antoni doesn't know what defense is and what sucks is that we have an idiot as an owner and he might not even bring in a good coach if D'antoni gets fired.I really hate to say it but we're screwed.

KingofNy

Starter
The way we played against the heat is it possible MDAS read my OP?:thumbsup:

I think he knows he's gonna get fired if he doesn't change his style up. Lets hope he doesn't lay off of it and actually plays our defenders. It's not looking good though tonight after releasing Brewer and Azu. If we had any other coach Brewer would be getting 20+ minutes a night. Easily. Now he's going to end up with a contender and is going to make us look stupid for releasing him. There's a ton of contenders showing interest.

Toons

is the Bo$$
I know man some people have no clue. Those people that laugh need to go back and rewatch the game and see how many times are guys didn't even bother to fight around screens... 4 Knicks would be sitting under the basket watching them shoot an open shot and then not box out their one rebounder. Just look at how many points they gave up off of offensive rebounds. We'll never win in the playoffs with the combination of bad coaching and lazy D/rebounding.

yeah, because fighting thru screens and boxing out is the coaches fault. of course we are gonna give up points off of offensive rebounds, we need a rebounding centre. the team isnt complete yet....just relax

KingofNy

Starter
No MOA lovefest here this cat needs to take a hike...

+1
Exactly...

How many of us have been predicting this collapse all along? You could just see it coming... We are a no-drive, straight up jump shooting team with players that don't support that style of play. We also lack hustle on defense and rebounding is an afterthought. Of course we were going to fail. Have our guys been playing with less heart? Sure. Who's job is it to get them going and put them in the best situation to succceed? Exactly our point.

STAT1

Starter
The writing seems to be on the wall for this coach, his star player is worn down from playing too many minutes this year & the other is already complaining about playing too many minutes in the future. The starting PG is playing like he has no clue how to run this offense after a very successful & respected career as an NBA PG with a Finals MVP & championship under his belt, & he's making comments about how the team will never win without a different defensive mindset. The entire team is coming out with zero intensity & focus to begin & end ballgames. Doesn't seem to me this team is listening to him anymore, they've tuned him out & are now openly challenging his coaching decisions & philosophy. I don't think there's any way MDA will be back next season if the team keeps playing this way to end the season. Something real drastic needs to happen for him to keep his job, unless these guys start playing like they did vs the Heat I think his head will roll after the season. Dolan & Walsh didn't make this move to see this team playing this poorly they have well enough talent to be winning these games but none of the focus or drive to do so. Justified or not that is something that the coach will be held accountable for.

The writing seems to be on the wall for this coach, his star player is worn down from playing too many minutes this year & the other is already complaining about playing too many minutes in the future. The starting PG is playing like he has no clue how to run this offense after a very successful & respected career as an NBA PG with a Finals MVP & championship under his belt, & he's making comments about how the team will never win without a different defensive mindset. The entire team is coming out with zero intensity & focus to begin & end ballgames. Doesn't seem to me this team is listening to him anymore, they've tuned him out & are now openly challenging his coaching decisions & philosophy. I don't think there's any way MDA will be back next season if the team keeps playing this way to end the season. Something real drastic needs to happen for him to keep his job, unless these guys start playing like they did vs the Heat I think his head will roll after the season. Dolan & Walsh didn't make this move to see this team playing this poorly they have well enough talent to be winning these games but none of the focus or drive to do so. Justified or not that is something that the coach will be held accountable for.
God I hope your right.
:crossfingers: