Opinions on 101-61 Lost

George M.

Benchwarmer
Callate, leading the league in scoring in the paint doesn't mean you're a dominant center. Dominant includes in many other aspects, not just one; meaning passing, man to man post defense, help defense, boxing out, rebounding, playing aggressive or being a leader. Curry is awful at all of these. Fuck Curry too, he's so frustrating to WATCH on offense. Its like watching two retards having sex. Curry always either A: Offensive foul B: Miss an easy lay up shot C: Not pass it when he's triple team D: Doesn't box out and everyone's favorite E: After getting 30000239393939393939292929292939293299323 touches, he leads in the NBA for one season in the points in the paint scored, thus making him the most dominant center to ever play the game. Don't even talk about watching Curry on defense. I rather watch Isiah Thomas play NBA 2k8 Association mode.

Marbury is a top 10 PG..why all the sudden Marbury hate? Dude plays defense, hits jump shots and passes the ball for you. What PG on this roster can do that all together? Marbury is the best overall talent on this roster, and possibly the most important cause he's a veteran who can run the PG position. He has had 11 different coaches in about 9 seasons...did had to adjust majorly and he did, but was never given the time and opportunity to work with one coach(thank you Isiah).

Nate honestly is the worst PG on this team. Besides his random 3pt shots and his athletic ability, he's not a very good PG.

His passing skills and defensive skills are very limited and almost the worst at his position. He's a 5"8 welfare version of Steve Francis, a headless chicken over dribbling the ball. I wouldn't miss Nate one bit if we traded him. Let Jared Jordan shine.
Hey pendejo,Nate looked pretty damn good tonight dishing the ball,scoring and played solid defense too,right pendejo!!!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Look at this kid's post...did he even watch the celtics game? Is he even a knick fan? And yea Curry leads the league in scoring in the paint while shooting 56-58%....you can give the kid 2352343225342342 touches...if he's shooting that high of a percentage then you give him a rock...you would be an illiterate, brickhead if you didn't

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i hope ya other knick fans dont get fooled by what nate did last night, dont get me wrong, he's going to improve alot from previous years but last night nate was almost perfect

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Are You A Fan Or An Ass

i hope ya other knick fans dont get fooled by what nate did last night, dont get me wrong, he's going to improve alot from previous years but last night nate was almost perfect

So a player does something good against a good team and you say you dont think that will happen again. The only thing that changed about Nate yesterday is that he looked like he finally calmed down and matured. his speed led to those fast break points. he always had a jumper. And hes always been able to pass the ball. The reason why he looked so good was because he didnt take any stupid chances like he used to. Nate is the man go root for Boston damn every time we do something good its our own fans who put the team down whats wrong with yall.

:gony:

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
So a player does something good against a good team and you say you dont think that will happen again. The only thing that changed about Nate yesterday is that he looked like he finally calmed down and matured. his speed led to those fast break points. he always had a jumper. And hes always been able to pass the ball. The reason why he looked so good was because he didnt take any stupid chances like he used to. Nate is the man go root for Boston damn every time we do something good its our own fans who put the team down whats wrong with yall.

:gony:

To datruth's defense, the knicks are notorious for their inconsistencies. So I wouldn't be surprised if Nate plays like his old self against the Sixers tonight. However, I do see your point NYC-Boy. Nate played like an actual smart point guard and I notice the change in his mentality toward the game began in the summer league. He just kept making the right play over and over again in the Celtics game. If he continues to play like that, we might have a new starting point guard. Damn, I pray he does.