Revenge & Evolution: Knicks @ Cavs 2-25-11

KingofNy

Starter
this is UGLY so far

Seriously. Amare looks like he's still on the plane. I don't know about you guys, but this game has made me cringe so far. Our guys aren't even trying to play defense and aren't moving on offense. Kind of disgusting if you ask me. I can just see the headlines tomorrow morning if we lose again to the lowly Cavs. So embarrassing.

Pricey

Rotation player
Melo is so bloody good to watch. Is D'Antoni alright? he put Balkman in and he put him in the 1st? wow

la2ny

Starter
Lmao at people suprised Balkmans' in.

OMG Melo is saving us right now. His O looks so much smoother tonight.

God im so tired of hearing Clevelands announcers they are so f'in biased. Anyone have a msg feed???

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I love Balkman's tonight performance so far. Almost as i love his look on the court. :cool: He could be a very useful player for us.

iSaYughh

Starter
D'Antoni's defense sucks. It's not even the players, it's the style of their D. Opposing teams can have an open 3 every play if they want it. It's not all D'Antoni though, I just watched 4 Knicks sitting under the basket to get a rebound and NOT one of them boxed out and they gave up the offensive rebound to the lone Cav that didn't even have to try to get it.. That disgusts me...Seriously.

If that's true -- and it is -- how can you truly evaluate the worth of a coach's defense, given that is in play.

In this instance, players > any coach/system short of God himself.

DaVinci could craft the perfect defensive system and plays....And it would look like shit and have gimp results if "players don't box out, make plays for the ball, and get defensively trampled on".

What you said, and noticed + SSOL itself producing more possessions and a look of moor porous defense + MDA simply not being a defensive genius to begin with = what is bitched about so often.

In that order of priority and precedence, IMHO.

miked1958

Rotation player
I caved in and got NBA League pass

Melo is so bloody good to watch. Is D'Antoni alright? he put Balkman in and he put him in the 1st? wow
I had to do it. I cant be living here down South trusting TNT or ESPN to put my Knicks on tv. Had to be sure I could watch whenever they were not on.
Hopefully it will be money well spent.

Im sick and tired of these bullshyt calls on Amare. He gets killed in the paint and smacked and whacked and no call, but when he rejects guys clean its a foul. F*ck outta here with that bullshyt already, Amare is a star give him the damn call expecially when they are clean plays and call the damn fouls when the guy is getting slapped every time.

Pricey

Rotation player
WTF with the foul on STAT for that block he slammed into the backboard. Loving his intensity in the backcourt!