Revenge & Evolution: Knicks @ Cavs 2-25-11

KingofNy

Starter
Lmao at people suprised Balkmans' in.

OMG Melo is saving us right now. His O looks so much smoother tonight.

God im so tired of hearing Clevelands announcers they are so f'in biased. Anyone have a msg feed???

You're not lying... Damn are they annoying. The refs have been terrible for both teams tonight. At least the Knicks decided they wanted to show up finally. :)

miked1958

Rotation player
yes the call on billups was BAD. he gets hit and falls down and he is called for the foul. Man. this scares me. we need to blow this team out. we got Miami Sunday. We cant let these guys hang around. We need to get a huge lead and let the starters sit and rest

KingofNy

Starter
If that's true -- and it is -- how can you truly evaluate the worth of a coach's defense, given that is in play.

In this instance, players > any coach/system short of God himself.

DaVinci could craft the perfect defensive system and plays....And it would look like shit and have gimp results if "players don't box out, make plays for the ball, and get defensively trampled on".

What you said, and noticed + SSOL itself producing more possessions and a look of moor porous defense + MDA simply not being a defensive genius to begin with = what is bitched about so often.

In that order of priority and precedence, IMHO.

I agree with you man... If you go back and see what I wrote, I said that his style of defense sucks and that it wasn't all his fault. It's not his fault they weren't boxing out on those few plays. They definitely picked it up in the second quarter though. Balkman is playing decent D as well. He needs more minutes IMO.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I'm glad we finally got a superstar who does all the pumpfake thing and gets all the calls. Why STAT doesn't have the same respect I don't konw.

KingofNy

Starter
These refs are keeping Cleveland in the game. Terrible calls all game. Cleveland's comeback basically all came from the free throw line and forcing our PG to sit on the bench pretty much the whole first half. Bullcrap.

skisloper

Starter
It will be so much fun when Melo and Amare's chemistry comes together.
Right now there is zero between them.
As soon as it clicks and will just get better .
Melo is so good and Amare does not get a ****in call

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Cavs got 16 free throws already in the game and every player in our team has been called a foul at least once (12 in total) except Fields and Balkman.

Shitty, shitty refs. Word.

KingofNy

Starter
Cavs got 16 free throws already in the game and every player in our team has been called a foul at least once (12 in total) except Fields and Balkman.

Shitty, shitty refs. Word.

+1000000000000

Home field advantage... The NBA must feel sorry for the Cleveland franchise so they're keeping them in games so the fans will still show up to the games. I can't think why else the refs would be so much against us.

It will be so much fun when Melo and Amare's chemistry comes together.
Right now there is zero between them.
As soon as it clicks and will just get better .
Melo is so good and Amare does not get a ****in call
I haven't seen Amare and Melo even pass the ball to each other the whole game.

la2ny

Starter
Well atleast theres some better ball movement tonight. I've noticed better swinging of the ball and a little better spacing. We still need 2 see that Amar'e-Melo P&R.

miked1958

Rotation player
not good. let a 9point lead evaporate in the last few minutes of that quarter. I know it will take time to gell with 3 new players in starting lineup and losing 3 players that we all liked. We need to hammer a team like this but we will see what happens in 2nd half. This is the same team that lost 27 in a row and beat us