The Official "MeloDrama" Thread Feb 18th - Feb 24th

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Just got back from running around my subdivision with my old Frazier jersey on screaming down the street. This is a great day! I haven't been this happy for NY since the helmet catch in the Superbowl!

Higginsclap.gif

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer

Seriously, I was kinda mad when I heard that they gave up so much but **** THAT SHIT!

We're the NEW YORK ****ING KNICKS, and NOBODY is going to **** WITH US ANY LONGER!

Now begins the era of the Knicks going to other arenas ans RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT.

Gone are the days where the Garden is irrelevant. Gone are the days of the "lol marbs". Gone are the days where the Knicks have to look over at their rival city of Boston and just watch them dance happily to a championship.

The Knicks are BACK, boys, and we're gonna TEAR THAT SHIT UP

F*CK YEAH!!!!!

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Go Knicks, Carmelo reminds me so much of Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson. He's an abuser, post and toast, bruiser, who punishes people in the paint. I haven't been this exited since we acquired Spreewell!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Frank Isola just reported on SC that Dolan is responsible for this trade w the help of Isiah and that it prolly means Donnie will not be back next yr.

UGH IM SO ****INN PISSED RIGHT NOW!

WHY IS IT ONLY KNICKS FANS WOULD COMPLAIN AFTER THIS JUST HAPPENED!!! WE JUST WENT THROUGH 10 YEARS OF BAD TRADES, SIGNINGS, DRAFTS, AND IRRELEVANCY,10 FUKKIN YEARS!!! AND YOU STIFFS COMPLAIN?!?!?!? I HONESTLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I CRIED WHEN WE LOST TO BOSTON THAT NIGHT AND WE ONLY SCORED 59. all those dumbASS MOVES FROM ZEKE AND YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT CARMELO FUKKIN ANTHONY?? WHEN ON HIS A GAME IS A TOP 5 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE...TO PAIR WITH THE BEST PF IN THE NBA TODAY. LIKE ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! I MEAN FIRST IT WAS LANDRY FIELDS WE HAD TO KEEP AND WE ACTUALLY DO IT AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN. WE TRADE SOME HOMEGROWN INCONSISTENT PLAYERS, A FOUL PRON ROOKIE BIG, AND A STOPGAP PG AND WE GAVE UP 2 MUCH?!?!?! 2 OF THE THREE PICKS ARE 2ND ROUNDERS IN 12,13 FROM GS WHO WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFSS BY THEN. WE SEND OUR 1ST IN 2014 WHEN WE SHOULD BE COMPETING FOR TITLES AND YOUR COMPLAINING?!?!?!? 3 MILLION DOLLARS, WERE THE FACKING KNICKS!! WTH IS 3 MILLION DOLLARS. I SWEAR KNICKS FANS ARE SO DAMN SHOCKED FROM THE LAST DECADE OF BEING IN A CELAR THAT THEY ARE SCARED THEY ARE GOING TO BE FORCED BACK INTO IT OR SOMETHING IF WE DO ANYTHING BIG. SOMETIMES I FEEL ASHAMED TO BE A KNICK FAN BECAUSE SOME OF THE SO CALLED "KNOWLEGABLE" FAKE GM FANS WE HAVE KILL MY SPIRIT. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Ok rant over. Sorry Rady and the other mods and everyone I just had 2 release.

:agreed: No way we should be complaining. Its on now. We can play with anybody in the league. I'm not saying we'll win, but we should'nt back down from any team. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Sooooo happy to see Felton gone, guy was just looking out for him. He took every end of quarter shot this season putting up brick after brick. Idiot was putting up wild and ugly shot after ugly shot. To me just a horrible team player.

As for Chandler, not going to miss his was very selfish at all times. At this stage of his career he still doesn't understand the meaning of team basketball.

As for Gallinari, he was my choice at the 6th spot of the 2008 draft. His game reminded me of Kukoc and Gallo showed great poise and play in his rookie season. For whatever reason his game was just horrible to see, never really having balance on drives to the basket. Gallo's game regressed in my opinion and reason he was placed in trade. Don't let his numbers fool you, he is nothing more than a second unit player.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Frank Isola just reported on SC that Dolan is responsible for this trade w the help of Isiah and that it prolly means Donnie will not be back next yr.

We only got to the point where this trade could happen BECAUSE of Donnie's moves.

Amar'e only signed here because we had room for 2 max contracts and Carmelo only agreed to extend here because Amar'e was here, point being that if not for Donnie dumping all of Isiah's overloaded contracts we wouldn't have gotten EITHER Amar'e or Carmelo. Now we have BOTH of them.

tiger0330

Legend
I am not believing all these reports about Dolan and Isiah, the Knicks denied it. If Donnie was usurped, if I was him I would resign on the spot.

la2ny

Starter
I certainly hope so.
I really dont want to believe it. I have no reason too. I could care less if he helped get Melo aslong, just aslong as He isn't rehired as GM. I would officially barf again like I did when we traded for Steve Francis.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Somethings are just meant to be. Also I've never seen any sport where a player didn't give that little bit more for his home town team.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
IF walsh ends up leaving i say we all go to MSG and honor the dude as a show of respect, everyone will talk about the knicks now with STAT and Melo but forgetting that just 2 years ago Walsh inherited a team that wouldve made all this look laughable. i wish he stays and completes the job of bringing us a title. :crossfingers:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rona u a big Galo fan/supporter, atleast well see em on the Nets.
Glad to see you happy about the trade.
THIS SHYT IS BLOCKBUSTER. We got some nice additions man im happy.

LEGOOOOOO NY

I'm sad to see Gallo go and i'll hate to see him play in NJ, but i'm happy we have Melo too.

p0nder

Starter
Just an interesting note. I edited the rosters in NBA 2k11 to see what the difference would be according to the computer after this blockbuster trade. It put us as the 7th best team in the league, 14th in defense and #1 in offense (#2 is the heat).