The Official Tracey McGrady Thread

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
yeah.....

No chance Bosh going to NY, he doesn't want to be a side kick, hes the best PF in the game right now with 33 20 10's, and no way he would leave 30 mil on the table and you can forget about a sign and trade since clearly you have nothing to offer, Secondly with Jamison on the cavs, it would be hard for LBJ to leave the cavs, That team is stacked and why would he leave to wait 3 maybe 4 years before the Knicks would be a tiltle contender pushing his age into the 30's, I just don't see that happening.
Why did you feel the need to activate a KO account just to prove that Bosh will stay in Toronto? I think one of the only franchises that has had a sadder decade than the Knicks is the Raptors. You have Chris Bosh and.......why would he want to stay and play with Jarret Jack and win 41 games? Doesn't really make sense for you to come in to a forum like this and talk smack when you are a Raptors fan....good luck retaining ANYONE next year...and good luck rebuilding after Bosh leaves your sorry ass

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
Why did you feel the need to activate a KO account just to prove that Bosh will stay in Toronto? I think one of the only franchises that has had a sadder decade than the Knicks is the Raptors. You have Chris Bosh and.......why would he want to stay and play with Jarret Jack and win 41 games? Doesn't really make sense for you to come in to a forum like this and talk smack when you are a Raptors fan....good luck retaining ANYONE next year...and good luck rebuilding after Bosh leaves your sorry ass

The Knicks are not getting LBJ, use your 23 Jerseys as a shamie, not one person here has provided valid reasons as to why LBJ would want to come to NY??? Knick dont have a PG, a C and no bench to speak of.... If he wants to win championships it wont be with NYK, cant wait till July first to see all the NYK fans crying that yet another superstar has shunned this once great franchise.

Knicks have been in rebuild mode for two decades at least the Raps have been to the playoffs more than NYK in the last 15 yrs... Bosh is not leaving he has 30M reasons to stay.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Nice hopefully T-Mac plays good. He will no doubt bring excitement to the Garden for this 3 month rental, as long as he doesn't get injured again.

And folks, get used to these no-life Craptor, Celdick, and other NBA fans to start trolling this forum, because soon they'll be jealous of us! We gonna be ethering a lot of fake Knicks fans, and other NBA fans on this forum for a long time to come :D

bfab99

Benchwarmer
The Knicks are not getting LBJ, use your 23 Jerseys as a shamie, not one person here has provided valid reasons as to why LBJ would want to come to NY??? Knick dont have a PG, a C and no bench to speak of.... If he wants to win championships it wont be with NYK, cant wait till July first to see all the NYK fans crying that yet another superstar has shunned this once great franchise.

Knicks have been in rebuild mode for two decades at least the Raps have been to the playoffs more than NYK in the last 15 yrs... Bosh is not leaving he has 30M reasons to stay.

Hahahahhaha, FEAR US, TorHOEnto Craptor fan. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
you come up with one guy??? wow that's awseome, our back up PG is better than your starter.

Jack is better than Harrington, really? Your becoming delusional now. Go take a break and come back with better stuff. Don't worry we'll be here. What a loser.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer

LBJ is not going to be #23 next year he said.

P.S. Your Canadian you lose

GoD-LLiNari

Rookie
"
Thu, Feb 18th 2010, 12:04
NY here I come!

Today, as I officially say good-bye to the Houston Rockets, one of my greatest regrets is that I was unable to bring Rocket fans a championship during my time here in Houston. This great city has been my home for over six years. Three of my kids were born here and this is where CleRenda and I will continue to raise our children. It is where we call home. Over the years, I have received so much support from the communities throughout the city, on a personal level and for my Foundation and Darfur School Programs. I have nothing but sincere gratitude for the city of Houston and the generous people who live in it.
I have tremendous respect for Leslie Alexander and have enjoyed playing for the Rockets over the last six years. It has definitely been the most profound part of my career. I?ve learned a lot about myself from various situations, both good and bad that have occurred here. It was my hope when I came to Houston that I wouldn?t leave, but I do understand this is the business side of basketball.
I wish the current Rockets team nothing but success this season. They are a great group of guys, tremendous teammates, and very talented on the court. One of the highlights of my career has been playing alongside Yao, a truly exceptional player and human being. I have great respect for him as an athlete and as a friend, and will remember fondly our time playing together.
As for me, I can?t wait to get back on the court to continue doing what I love to do. I am excited to be headed to New York and look forward to wearing a Knick uniform. I know that I can and will contribute to this organization. It?s a dream to play in New York and there is nothing that compares to playing in the Garden. Knick fans are some of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in the league, and it will be an honor to play in front of them and to play for the great city of New York.
To all my fans who have backed me throughout all these years, I can promise you one thing, that my desire to play and to win has never been as strong as it is today. No amount of road blocks, injuries and critics could stop my need to play ball. It is who I am and what I do.
I am on to the next chapter of my career and I thank you again for taking the ride with me.
Mac"

jpz17

Starter
"
Thu, Feb 18th 2010, 12:04
NY here I come!

Today, as I officially say good-bye to the Houston Rockets, one of my greatest regrets is that I was unable to bring Rocket fans a championship during my time here in Houston. This great city has been my home for over six years. Three of my kids were born here and this is where CleRenda and I will continue to raise our children. It is where we call home. Over the years, I have received so much support from the communities throughout the city, on a personal level and for my Foundation and Darfur School Programs. I have nothing but sincere gratitude for the city of Houston and the generous people who live in it.
I have tremendous respect for Leslie Alexander and have enjoyed playing for the Rockets over the last six years. It has definitely been the most profound part of my career. I?ve learned a lot about myself from various situations, both good and bad that have occurred here. It was my hope when I came to Houston that I wouldn?t leave, but I do understand this is the business side of basketball.
I wish the current Rockets team nothing but success this season. They are a great group of guys, tremendous teammates, and very talented on the court. One of the highlights of my career has been playing alongside Yao, a truly exceptional player and human being. I have great respect for him as an athlete and as a friend, and will remember fondly our time playing together.
As for me, I can?t wait to get back on the court to continue doing what I love to do. I am excited to be headed to New York and look forward to wearing a Knick uniform. I know that I can and will contribute to this organization. It?s a dream to play in New York and there is nothing that compares to playing in the Garden. Knick fans are some of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in the league, and it will be an honor to play in front of them and to play for the great city of New York.
To all my fans who have backed me throughout all these years, I can promise you one thing, that my desire to play and to win has never been as strong as it is today. No amount of road blocks, injuries and critics could stop my need to play ball. It is who I am and what I do.
I am on to the next chapter of my career and I thank you again for taking the ride with me.
Mac"

I see 20+ ppg.. Absolute stud this season. He has it in him. Tracy, unlike most players that have played for New York lately.. has heart

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer

Knicks have been in rebuild mode for close to one decade... 90s of playoffs every single year and 2 finals appearances isn't rebuilding hoss. You lose that argument.

Since the Raptors joined the league, they have made the playoffs 5 times:
99-00 season
00-01 season
01-02 season
06-07 season
07-08 season

During this same time period the Knicks have made the playoffs 7 times:
95-96 season
96-97 season
97-98 season
98-99 season
99-00 season
00-01 season
03-04 season

Again, you lose.

Know what you are talking about before you shoot off your mouth, now get the **** outta here

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i like this trade we now have a player whos a game changer which no one can doubt when he's healthy, i think he has alot to prove considering everyone's writing him off he'll turn alot of heads with his play this season and im glad we got him. i hope we can sign him to a reasonable contract after the season, he would be a great asset to us as well as a great 3rd option behind the players we sign. nothing compares to winning in NY and im sure donnie and Mike are not just using him for 30+ games, they might wanna see exactly what he can and cant do to see his worth

KingCharles34

All Star
I cant remember the last time when I was so happy with our team...Cant believe we not only got tmac and opened up more cap space, but we also managed to get sergio rodriguez. Shits official now, make way Loston Smelltics!!!!!!!!! ok maybe not yet, but its time for me to start watchin them again.

Hopefully Sergio immediately replaces Duhoe in the lineup

I really don't want this dude taking time from Gallo and Chandler. Even if he has some left in the tank (which I believe he does).

Chandler is becoming a monster before our eyes. Gallo still needs to play a lot. would have really loved to see Harrington moved.

Hope Tmac can still ball. Love the house move. Perfect for this offense. Should be fun to watch the rest of the way. So long as Chandler and Gallo are not stunted.

Smooth

Benchwarmer
No chance Bosh going to NY, he doesn't want to be a side kick, hes the best PF in the game right now with 33 20 10's, and no way he would leave 30 mil on the table and you can forget about a sign and trade since clearly you have nothing to offer, Secondly with Jamison on the cavs, it would be hard for LBJ to leave the cavs, That team is stacked and why would he leave to wait 3 maybe 4 years before the Knicks would be a tiltle contender pushing his age into the 30's, I just don't see that happening.

because nike has offered King James 300 million if he goes to the knicks thats why!

KingCharles34

All Star
Lets not forget, TMAc was a beast in the 2008 playoffs. I believe that was the year Houston had that crazy winning streak, but anyways Tmac in the playoffs averaged 27 points, 8 rebounds, and 6 assists (not exact numbers but close). If hes healthy then we just got ourselves a beast...I cant wait to watch the knicks play saturday night, this is the first game I'm lookin forward to in a minute

I wish we coulda got Tyrus Thomas too but im happy with what we did

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
oFF TOPIC

^^^^^^^

I know this is way off topic but KingStarbury do you truly in your heart believe Steph is better then Magic?!

KingCharles34

All Star
^^^^^^^

I know this is way off topic but KingStarbury do you truly in your heart believe Steph is better then Magic?!
Of course, Magic never played in the toughest era the NBA has seen...if he played now, he'd be like a Boris Diaw type player. Larry Bird would be like Kapono, and MJ would be like Vince Carter. Its a different era, It puzzles me as to why oldtimers think the stars from back whenever would be just as good as they are now. Wilt Chamberlain would be like Greg Oden if he played now, possibly a healthier version and Charles Barkley would be sorta like Luke Richard Mbah a Moute.