Which SG can we trade Wilson Chandler for?

TunerAddict

Starter
Dude, wtf are you talking about? You were just saying we could have bought a late 1st round pick to get Gallo when that's obviously not true. Why are you comparing Gallo to Curry and Zach? Wtf does that have to do with anything? Just for shits and giggles, let's compare them. Curry and Zach both play no defense and are blackholes on offense. They are detriment to team chemistry don't help any team they are on. Gallo on the other hand is a solid defender, a good passer, and helps team chemistry. Ask any GM in the league, they would MUCH rather have Gallo on their team than either of them. Still not sure why we're comparing them though.

As for Brook Lopez, I don't see why so many people wanted him. He's a good player, solid center. But he doesn't fit in this system, he's a half court kind of player. Besides, Gallo's skill set and combination of size, shooting, slashing, passing, and playmaking are a lot more intriguing. A player like Gallo doesn't come around very often, but there will be plenty of players like Lopez around the league.

But seriously, why do you feel the need to start going off on weird tangents that have nothing to do with anything? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about most of the time.

I usually miss his points as well. Much time is spent scratching my head because of his posts.

imagine marbury crawford richardson randolph curry all playing dantoni ball what a team ...... i don't see the beef with Zach i just don't like his contract

clumsy

Rotation player
Wilson Chandler + Nate Robinson for Anthony Morrow + Kelenna Azubuike?

Lineup-
PG- Duhon/Douglas
SG- Azubuike/Morrow
SF- Harrington/Gallo
PF- Lee/Hill
C- Jeffries/Darko

I think that if we were to trade Nate his salary becomes his Base Year Compensation which is around 2M so salaries would work. Azubuike can defend 3 positions and is a great 3pt shooter (44%). Morrow is possibly the best shooter in the league from deep (47% led the league last year). Both are hard workers and fit our system perfectly.

Why in the world would golden state makes this trade.

They wanna get rid of steven jax they need a replacement. I think wilson is a good player and fits their need.

For some reason they have a log jam at Guard especially undersized ones bad at defense, why on Earth would they take Nate. I Would do whatever i could to get Anthony Randolph. I would also like either Azubuike or Morrow

clumsy

Rotation player
Here is my offer

Anthony Randolph - 1.9 million (He is >>>>>>>>> Lee)
Anthony Morrow - 1 Mil
Monta Ellis - 11 mil bad contract

for

David Lee - 8 Mil
Wilson Chandler - 2 mil
Toney Douglas - around 1 mil

WHY? Monta Ellis gets hurt alot (but potential is there) that makes his contract a bad contract.

Anthony Randoplh is a potential superstar...which is why i'm willing to take a risk on Ellis. His defensive prowess will cover up Eddy's crap defense so Eddy will be a viable option this year if he isn't hurt...Hell if Eddy plays on the same team as Randolph he might get himself traded.

Morrow got a nice stroke.

Golden state has a replacemetn for steve jax. They have a replacement for now for Randolph, and if it doens't work out, he is only a 1 year contract anyway. They need a guard that can play D.

This is a very high risk high reward kind of trade. I am willing to bet the house on Anthony Randolph. No one knows about him because they dont' give him any minutes because they have too many players making too much money. It makes the owner look bad by not playing Steve Jax, Ellis, Maggete, Biedrins, now Steph Curry, etc...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Here is my offer

Anthony Randolph - 1.9 million (He is >>>>>>>>> Lee)
Anthony Morrow - 1 Mil
Monta Ellis - 11 mil bad contract

for

David Lee - 8 Mil
Wilson Chandler - 2 mil
Toney Douglas - around 1 mil

WHY? Monta Ellis gets hurt alot (but potential is there) that makes his contract a bad contract.

Anthony Randoplh is a potential superstar...which is why i'm willing to take a risk on Ellis. His defensive prowess will cover up Eddy's crap defense so Eddy will be a viable option this year if he isn't hurt...Hell if Eddy plays on the same team as Randolph he might get himself traded.

Morrow got a nice stroke.

Golden state has a replacemetn for steve jax. They have a replacement for now for Randolph, and if it doens't work out, he is only a 1 year contract anyway. They need a guard that can play D.

This is a very high risk high reward kind of trade. I am willing to bet the house on Anthony Randolph. No one knows about him because they dont' give him any minutes because they have too many players making too much money. It makes the owner look bad by not playing Steve Jax, Ellis, Maggete, Biedrins, now Steph Curry, etc...
How do you figure Ellis gets hurt alot??? Last season was the only time he missed a significant amount of games due to injury. He's getting paid 11 mil this season. That's not a huge salary to pay for someone of his talent.

GS isn't interested in anyone on our roster besides Lee. Neither Chandler or Gallo could fill Jackson's shoes right away for GS.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
Why in the world would golden state makes this trade.

They wanna get rid of steven jax they need a replacement. I think wilson is a good player and fits their need.

For some reason they have a log jam at Guard especially undersized ones bad at defense, why on Earth would they take Nate. I Would do whatever i could to get Anthony Randolph. I would also like either Azubuike or Morrow

The Warriors organization has a history of awful trades, but I agree that Nate would be a terrible fit there. I think they would love to get Chandler for Azubuike, they didn't want to resign Buike but had to when they lost their other FA target. Randolph would be such a perfect fit in NY it's almost a crime he isn't here. Azubuike would be a nice fit as well on both ends of the court, and Morrow would just be deadly off the bench. I wish Walsh would take a look at these Golden State guys, I know he was interested in Randolph before the trade deadline but he's going to be hard to pry from GS after his summer league performances.

Not knocking Wilson at all, in fact he is my favorite current Knick. But he is not a SG. He is not a good 1 on 1 player and being that we have no low post threat we need a player who can create their own shot.

I suggest Wilson because he does have some trade value (probably the most on the team) and we have damn near the same player in Gallo.

Playing Wilson at the SG is just like having Q-Rich playing SG -albiet with better shooting PCT-.

Think about Q-Rich's best seasons, they were with a pre injured Amare and during Curry's "breakout season". Spot up shooters need low post players to draw defenders off of them.

And I have seen no example of Wilson being able to get to the basket at will in a half court set, on the break sure, but not in the half court
. My dude you sure you watch the the knicks Wilson could create his own shot off the dribble and dunk on people and he got alot of defense when he build more muscle like wade and lebron he going to be a problem in the league in a good way.