Who is our best young player?

NNM

Rookie
I've been a Knicks fan for a very long time (and still am ,of course). And I thought we looked good before the trades. I see some of you are excited about the team. I feel more like crying when I see the roster now. I want D'antoni out. It makes me think of those images with a caption: "It could be worse: you could be a Knicks fan."
And watching Lee become a superstar in another team is just gonna be depressing. I don't think we will make the playoffs. Again. Not even close. :(

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
So are you lol. The funny thing is you are denying stuff you said in black and white in the same thread. Too bad I can read......

Yes you can read, but not very well. I did not retract anything and you will not admit it. I was very clear in all of my posts about the connection between the pick of Gallo at 6th in 08' and the the pick of Reggie in 87', both by Walsh.

I think you are confusing my analysis of Gallo as a comparison to Reggie, which it clearly is not. I'm trying to draw a parallel between the two as a justification for the pick. That's all.

Yes I think he will be an All Star, hence the subsequent assessments of his game. Said assessments were also not meant to be a comparison to Reggie. This is my last time trying to explain this to you.

I can sorta see why you would infer that I was comparing the two players. But I did specifically say that I was not trying to compare two of them so I don't see why I would have anything to retract. If you want to go on trying to portray what I've posted as such then I guess there's nothing I can really do about that except continue to try and explain myself, which I'm now tired of doing.

Wait, I just re-read my original post and I did say I thought Gallo was a better ball-handler than Reggie already. You're right, but I stand by that assessment. I definitely think he has the opportunity to be a better defender as well. Happy now??

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I've been a Knicks fan for a very long time (and still am ,of course). And I thought we looked good before the trades. I see some of you are excited about the team. I feel more like crying when I see the roster now. I want D'antoni out. It makes me think of those images with a caption: "It could be worse: you could be a Knicks fan."
And watching Lee become a superstar in another team is just gonna be depressing. I don't think we will make the playoffs. Again. Not even close. :(

You thought our 29 win team was going to be better than what we have now?

At least now we have upside. When even ESPN and major sports networks and sites who love to hate on the Knicks admit that we've very much got a shot at the #7 seed then you know things are looking up.

I know you have no idea what you're talking about since you thought we looked good before the trades. We had 29 wins last year and nobody who could take over a game and finish the opposition off in the 4th quarter.

Now at least we have a proven game changer in Stoudemire (as much as we all love David Lee there's no doubt that Stoudemire can take over a game in the 4th quarter whereas Lee disappeared in the 4th pretty often) and a bunch of young and upcoming talent. Anthony Randolph and Gallo are projects, this is true, but they're some of the best projects in the NBA.

shaolin

Benchwarmer

HUH?!?!?!?!?!

:wtf:

jimkcchief88

All Star
:gony: Like most of you on this Forum I like the moves the Knicks org has made recently. The talent level that we have on this team is exciting to me.

The reason we are in the position we are now, as a promising young team, is because Donnie Walsh is a great GM. Say whatever you want about Isiah, but when he was coaching the Pacers, Walsh was the guy directing player moves. W the team he constructed, Isiah took them to the playoffs 3 straight years. That says something about what kind of GM Walsh is:

He later took a position as general manager with the Pacers, where in 1987 he made the then-controversial decision to select Reggie Miller in the NBA Draft over local hero Steve Alford of Indiana University. The decision later proved to be brilliant, as Miller had a magnificent NBA career where as Alford was a bust in the pros. He was later promoted to the position of CEO and president and held that position until shortly before the end of the 2007?08 season. During Walsh's tenure the Pacers reached the playoffs in 16 of the previous 17 years heading into the 2006?07 season.

Walsh years in Indiana were extremely successful if you judge teams by how often they make the playoffs. Championships?? Well, we all know he hasn't been a part of a Championship team yet, but the Knicks are rebuilding and he is the perfect guy to do this as we've seen our team get under the cap, bring in a 5 time All Star and add nice pieces while steadily cultivating home grow talent.

Having said all of that, I think it is important to quantify exactly what we have. I think the selection of Gallo 6th in the 2008 draft is comparable to the pick of Miller in 87'. Both are sharp shooters. Both are smart and tenacious. Gallo is taller however, a better ball-handler already and I think will end up being the better defender. For those of you who doubt my assessments of him as a ball-handler lets flash back to the summer league, his first taste of American pro talent, where he, "showed off his ball handling skills by executing a "Shammgod" dribble move in order to beat his defender to the basket and draw a foul" (incidentally, on said foul he incurred the infamous back injury that has stunted his progress somewhat). If you haven't seen it go to You Tube and bring yourself up to speed. How many 6'10' guys can you think of that have that kind of skill off the dribble?? The answer is not many..

He is the best shooter we've had since Allan Houston (also a pure shooter), but I think he has the chance to be in Reggie Miller's class in this area. Combine this potential w his gifts of height, mental toughness and other the skills I've already mentioned and this is why I'm so high on him.

Obviously STAT is somewhat young, but he's already an all-star so let?s not include him as most of us can agree that he's our best player overall. The rest of our players are fair game for comparison and discussion.

The pick of Gallo at 6 could end up being pure genius on the part of Walsh. I think he is our best young player and will be a perrenial All-Star.

So here is your original post. Here's a hint: COMPARE IS A COMPARABLE IN A DIFFERENT WORD FORM. I can read also my friend. Are you also gonna deny that you said Gallo is already a better ball handler than Reggie??? That's ridiculous. But it makes sense because you were too young to know what you were watching if you even watched Reggie. Don't make stupid assertions, than deny you made those stupid assertions in the same thread newbie. Reggie Miller is a HOF, Gallo is a role player. THE END.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Yes you can read, but not very well. I did not retract anything and you will not admit it. I was very clear in all of my posts about the connection between the pick of Gallo at 6th in 08' and the the pick of Reggie in 87', both by Walsh.

I think you are confusing my analysis of Gallo as a comparison to Reggie, which it clearly is not. I'm trying to draw a parallel between the two as a justification for the pick. That's all.

Yes I think he will be an All Star, hence the subsequent assessments of his game. Said assessments were also not meant to be a comparison to Reggie. This is my last time trying to explain this to you.

I can sorta see why you would infer that I was comparing the two players. But I did specifically say that I was not trying to compare two of them so I don't see why I would have anything to retract. If you want to go on trying to portray what I've posted as such then I guess there's nothing I can really do about that except continue to try and explain myself, which I'm now tired of doing.

Wait, I just re-read my original post and I did say I thought Gallo was a better ball-handler than Reggie already. You're right, but I stand by that assessment. I definitely think he has the opportunity to be a better defender as well. Happy now??

I admitted it right here ya douche.. No need for this post. No you don't read!!

So here is your original post. Here's a hint: COMPARE IS A COMPARABLE IN A DIFFERENT WORD FORM. I can read also my friend. Are you also gonna deny that you said Gallo is already a better ball handler than Reggie??? That's ridiculous. But it makes sense because you were too young to know what you were watching if you even watched Reggie. Don't make stupid assertions, than deny you made those stupid assertions in the same thread newbie. Reggie Miller is a HOF, Gallo is a role player. THE END.

And I wasn't to young to have watched Reggie. You're ridiculous. You think you're the only one who watches basketball.. To me, ball-handling was not Reggie's forte. He would normally run off of screens, or he'd take a dribble and pull up. His handle was weak bro. Gallo gets to the spot he wants on the court better than Reggie already AND HE'S 6'10''. I really don't know what you're seeing when you watch Gallo. He's smooth w the ball. He aint that quick or fast, but he can get in the lane because of his ball skills. He keeps the ball nice and low so he rarely gets stripped or robbed. He's a pretty complete offense player when you think about it.. And AGAIN I'm not comparing the resumes (that would be ridiculous) just one aspect of their respective games - ball- handling.

I'll admit I confused my first post w my original response to you. In the the lead post I stated I think Gallo is a better ball-handler than Reggie. I guess I forgot I said that when I was typing my rebuttal to your comments on said lead post. There was no retraction just a little forgetfulness WHICH I ADMITTED TO. I stand by my assessment though. Reggie was limited in his ability to create off the dribble. Gallo is significantly less limited and will continue to show more as he grows and matures. Reggie was a great great shooter and he was awesome at using screens to get open. He parlayed those attributes into a HOF career no doubt. I'm not saying Gallo is a better player than Reggie. That would be crazy. I think that is what you're taking away from my posts, which is simply inaccurate.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I admitted it right here ya douche.. No need for this post. No you don't read!!

And I wasn't to young to have watched Reggie. You're ridiculous. You think you're the only one who watches basketball.. To me, ball-handling was not Reggie's forte. He would normally run off of screens, or he'd take a dribble and pull up. His handle was weak bro. Gallo gets to the spot he wants on the court better than Reggie already AND HE'S 6'10''. I really don't know what you're seeing when you watch Gallo. He's smooth w the ball. He aint that quick or fast, but he can get in the lane because of his ball skills. He keeps the ball nice and low so he rarely gets stripped or robbed. He's a pretty complete offense player when you think about it.. And AGAIN I'm not comparing the resumes (that would be ridiculous) just one aspect of their respective games - ball- handling.

I'll admit I confused my first post w my original response to you. In the the lead post I stated I think Gallo is a better ball-handler than Reggie. I guess I forgot I said that when I was typing my rebuttal to your comments on said lead post. There was no retraction just a little forgetfulness WHICH I ADMITTED TO. I stand by my assessment though. Reggie was limited in his ability to create off the dribble. Gallo is significantly less limited and will continue to show more as he grows and matures. Reggie was a great great shooter and he was awesome at using screens to get open. He parlayed those attributes into a HOF career no doubt. I'm not saying Gallo is a better player than Reggie. That would be crazy. I think that is what you're taking away from my posts, which is simply inaccurate.

Whatever newbie. You post something here on KO.COM, be prepared to back up it up. You need to watch some old Reggie tapes if you still think
Gallo is a better ball handler than Reggie. I suppose I see the point you are trying to make(not really), but to compare Gallo to Reggie puts alot of weight on Gallo's skinny shoulders. Welcome to the board.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Whatever newbie. You post something here on KO.COM, be prepared to back up it up. You need to watch some old Reggie tapes if you still think
Gallo is a better ball handler than Reggie. I suppose I see the point you are trying to make(not really), but to compare Gallo to Reggie puts alot of weight on Gallo's skinny shoulders. Welcome to the board.

Thanks Jim..

NNM

Rookie
You thought our 29 win team was going to be better than what we have now?
(...)
I know you have no idea what you're talking about since you thought we looked good before the trades. We had 29 wins last year and nobody who could take over a game and finish the opposition off in the 4th quarter.
(...)

I didn't mean our team looked great in itself, but that we were in an ideal position to acquire a championship team, at one point. There was finally some room ($$..) to acquire another superstar. I think D'antoni ruined everything. There is no team here. Just players. You need more than 1 player to build a dynasty. If you look at the successful teams, they build their team around a solid & STABLE core.
Instead, we now have an overall average team (+1..), with lots of players who will probably be traded before the end of the season, or after this next season..

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This thread needs some video for Gallo fans and those of y'all that didn't check the validity of what I was saying about this boy's skeeeills..

He will be an All-Star, on our our team or on somebody else's.. I'll be sick if he's included in a trade.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcnQLbgUbB4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcnQLbgUbB4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Everything I've said about his game is displayed (i.e. the Shamgawd especially) in these highlights, and all of this footage is only from his first 28 games, along with Summer-league and his brief Euro-league stint.

Wake up haters! He's the future.. :gony:

P.S. At 5:02 he freeks this Euro-league cat w the nasty dare I say jordanesque inside-out dribble. No handle?!? There it is.. Rewind it a couple times.. Let it marinate, ya fackin haters!

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thanks Jim..

No prob dude. I get your point. I am still trying to warm up to Gallo. I did see a glimpse last year against the Celts I think where Gallo took over. I really hope he is working on his post game, because with his height and abiltity, he should be getting to the line 8-10 times per game. Once Gallo does this, he can average 20++ no problem.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo is and will be the best.

But in that Chandler vs Gallo argument, some1 used the excuse that Gallo's rookie year didn't really count. I agree that's true, but in all fairness did Wilson Chandler's rookie year count? Buried on the bench watching Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry lead us to the most embarrasing Knicks season in recent memory, while he rotted on the bench with Randolph Morris(or whoever was there lol).

Don't get me wrong I believe Gallo>>>Chandler...I just don't think that point is truly validated.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Intangibles...

I love the discussions here on the board as they point to a team thats making some good decisions and going in the right direction. You can make an argument that this Knicks team is loaded with Young, Raw Talent and as a Fan and wannabe GM like the rest of you I can only be excited for our future. TD, Walker, Gallo, Randolph and Chandler all have the potential to be decent rotation players at the very least. Narrowing it down I would say the argument is between Chandler and Gallo. Ironically despite playing the same position they are very different from one another. I feel each possesses the other's weakness in spades. So to answer the question I think it depends on what you like and what you need as I feel both are not complete players.

Chandler has, Danilo lacks

Athleticism
Defense
Speed

Gallo has, Wilson lacks

Range, Shot-making
I.Q.
Ball Handling

I personally favor Gallo as I feel his skill set fits our team a little better, but also because I like his intangibles. Where he edges out Wilson is the fact he is much more willing to take on the leadership role, he wants to take big shots and his feel for the game is so much better than the often robotic Chandler who often has difficulty reading defenses and getting his own shot. Gallo has the makings of a lower tier all star perhaps a more dyanmic Peja who someday maybe comparable to Dirk, where Wilson seems destined to be a top notch role player as he lacks the passion that Danilo has. While Wilson for Fernandez is giving too much and Danilo for Melo is giving too little, it gives you an idea of where Knicks Management feels these 2 players are at.

Paul1355

All Star
I love the discussions here on the board as they point to a team thats making some good decisions and going in the right direction. You can make an argument that this Knicks team is loaded with Young, Raw Talent and as a Fan and wannabe GM like the rest of you I can only be excited for our future. TD, Walker, Gallo, Randolph and Chandler all have the potential to be decent rotation players at the very least. Narrowing it down I would say the argument is between Chandler and Gallo. Ironically despite playing the same position they are very different from one another. I feel each possesses the other's weakness in spades. So to answer the question I think it depends on what you like and what you need as I feel both are not complete players.

Chandler has, Danilo lacks

Athleticism
Defense
Speed

Gallo has, Wilson lacks

Range, Shot-making
I.Q.
Ball Handling

I personally favor Gallo as I feel his skill set fits our team a little better, but also because I like his intangibles. Where he edges out Wilson is the fact he is much more willing to take on the leadership role, he wants to take big shots and his feel for the game is so much better than the often robotic Chandler who often has difficulty reading defenses and getting his own shot. Gallo has the makings of a lower tier all star perhaps a more dyanmic Peja who someday maybe comparable to Dirk, where Wilson seems destined to be a top notch role player as he lacks the passion that Danilo has. While Wilson for Fernandez is giving too much and Danilo for Melo is giving too little, it gives you an idea of where Knicks Management feels these 2 players are at.

Good post.

So they feel that Gallo will always be better than Chandler.

The IQ is huge. Chandler can really be dumb on the court and Gallo has his moments but overall he knows what he is doing. Gallo just needs to be kicked in the butt to get aggressive.

rep point for you.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I didn't mean our team looked great in itself, but that we were in an ideal position to acquire a championship team, at one point. There was finally some room ($$..) to acquire another superstar. I think D'antoni ruined everything. There is no team here. Just players. You need more than 1 player to build a dynasty. If you look at the successful teams, they build their team around a solid & STABLE core.
Instead, we now have an overall average team (+1..), with lots of players who will probably be traded before the end of the season, or after this next season..

What the hell did D'Antoni do that was so bad, again?

Who on our roster last year that left is worth keeping around?

You talk about a solid and stable core, and that's what Walsh got us - we have young players with ton of potential in Gallinari and Chandler and Randolph, a veteran superstar in Amar'e, and solid young players such as Raymond Felton and Kelenna Azubuike.

Who on this team is going to be traded before the end of the season? If we trade anybody it's going to be in order to get a SUPERSTAR like Carmelo or Chris Paul, which is obviously a good thing, so why are you complaining so much? Would you rather us have the same exact team as we did before with Al Chuckington and Q-Brick and Chris Duhomo? How the hell can you say the team we had before was even remotely close? That team was assembled for the sole reason that their contracts expired after the spring of 2010, and you'd rather have those guys than our squad right now?

And you've yet to answer the question...what the hell does D'Antoni have to do with any of this? D'Antoni just coaches with the players he gets, it's Donnie Walsh who gets our players, and he's done a damn good job seeing as how we went from being in SALARY CAP HELL (seriously we had a 90 million+ payroll) 3 years ago to being a young franchise with developing players and a bright future, and you're complaining and would rather have the team from a year ago?

Let me guess, you were an Isiahsexual, weren't you?

Furthermore, how are we not in a position to contend in 2-3 years? We have a young team and a superstar to anchor it. We acquired Amar'e and have surrounded him with young talent with tremendous upside...what exactly is so bad about our current situation?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Or is it possible you were talking about before we traded Crawford and Randolph?

Newsflash: A team with Jamal Crawford as the starting shooting guard isn't winning any titles anytime soon. If we had kept Isiah's squad and had D'Antoni coach them I'd bet we could've fought our way to a #8 or #7 seed - but there'd be no long term potential with that squad. They'd be a #8 or #7 at best and with no cap room to sign free agents we would've been screwed for the long haul.

We currently have one superstar and we're on the way to acquiring another whether by trade or by free agency in the case of Carmelo. This is the most hope we've had for this team in years...

Kiyaman

Legend
Gallo a pure shooter???? Where is this MYTH coming from??? Gallo was 71st in the the league in 3 point %. 71st. He came in DEAD LAST in the 3 point shootout. DEAD LAST. Reggie Miller is STILL a BETTER SHOOTER than Gallo to this day. Are you old enough to remember Reggie Miller in his prime??? If not watch that ESPN movie on how Reggie killed the Knicks. You can't even give Gallo the ball in end game situations because his ball handling skills are so poor. I am 40 and Gallo couldn't take me to the cup because he dribbles to high and with one hand only. Gallo is a decent set shooter that needs to improve many aspects of his game. I saw glimpses last year, but not enough to justify 6th overall pick. Nepotism for sure. For my money, give me Wil the Thrill.

:agreed::agreed::agreed:

The last two seasons Wilson Chandler prove to be the best young player
on our Knick Team.
We all watch Wilson Chandler perform well consistently on both sides of the court.
u also could add being versatile to perform at 3 different positions for us.
Wilson Chandler been showing (us) Knick fans for the past two seasons
he have the tools/talents to be a star SF in the Eastern conference if
given 30 minutes playingtime at the 3 spot.
Granger/Deng/Josh/Gerald/Beasly/and Iggy performance at the 3 spot
were par with Wilson Chandler at the 2 spot.
And Chandler is not a SG in any of his skills/talents.

Being a Gallo-fan or a Randolph-fan is all good for the Knicks and our KO Forum
but all the fan-hype dont win games.
Both players prove they are not BUST
they are bench-players with alot of flaws to work on.
The two players (Gallo/Randolph) also prove (within 2 seasons) they are
not 30 minute players to depend on in a lineup for a NBA WIN.

I was not happy over the signing of Duhon/Roberson.
I wanted a SG that offseason to replace Crawford (Mayo).
Duhon coming off the bench for 20 mpg next season, being in lineups
with pure SG-Carter/Reddick and pure SF-Lewis/Pietrus.....
Duhon will actually add a deeper depth chart to the Orlando Magic. Why?
b/c Duhon is a 18 to 24 minute bench player a night.
Plus all of the Orlando Magics players perform at their original position
they were drafted as in the NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend

:agreed:
I dont believe we were ever in a position to aquire a championship or
top contender team.
We were in a great position to start our rebuilding process for a .500
win team on the day we got rid of Isiah Thomas (June 2008).
This couldve been achieved by letting Herb Williams become headcoach/hiring
Patrick Ewing as assistant headcoach/and keeping Mark Aquire on the
coaching staff.
The Knicks coaching-staff has not been on the same page since coach JVG left.
People (and Knick fans) could blame player after player, but coaches build
great players, G.M. builds great coaches, and both build great teams.

Look at the Championship Lakers roster then look at our 2010-11 roster.
We have a player to matchup with PF-Gasol in Amare, and another player to match up with SF-Artest/6th-man F-Odom in Wilson Chandler.
Other than those 2 Knick players, no player on our roster could match wits with PG-Fisher/or compete with SG-Kobe/or be a bigger body in the paint than C-Bynum.
Think HOF headcoach Phil Jackson with his extra large coaching-staff had alot to do with building this 3 FINALS in a row Lakers team the day after Kobe scream trade me.

Kiyaman

Legend
What the hell did D'Antoni do that was so bad, again?

Who on our roster last year that left is worth keeping around?

You talk about a solid and stable core, and that's what Walsh got us - we have young players with ton of potential in Gallinari and Chandler and Randolph, a veteran superstar in Amar'e, and solid young players such as Raymond Felton and Kelenna Azubuike.

Who on this team is going to be traded before the end of the season? If we trade anybody it's going to be in order to get a SUPERSTAR like Carmelo or Chris Paul, which is obviously a good thing, so why are you complaining so much? Would you rather us have the same exact team as we did before with Al Chuckington and Q-Brick and Chris Duhomo? How the hell can you say the team we had before was even remotely close? That team was assembled for the sole reason that their contracts expired after the spring of 2010, and you'd rather have those guys than our squad right now?

And you've yet to answer the question...what the hell does D'Antoni have to do with any of this? D'Antoni just coaches with the players he gets, it's Donnie Walsh who gets our players, and he's done a damn good job seeing as how we went from being in SALARY CAP HELL (seriously we had a 90 million+ payroll) 3 years ago to being a young franchise with developing players and a bright future, and you're complaining and would rather have the team from a year ago?

Let me guess, you were an Isiahsexual, weren't you?

Furthermore, how are we not in a position to contend in 2-3 years? We have a young team and a superstar to anchor it. We acquired Amar'e and have surrounded him with young talent with tremendous upside...what exactly is so bad about our current situation?
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

May I answer your question?
The Phoenix Suns Mike Dantoni was considered a "players-coach" of getting offensive players on
the same-page.
We had a boat load of offensive-players when Dantoni arrived.

The past two seasons showed we (New Yorkers) did not receive the same Mike Dantoni that was
coaching in Phoenix.
We received an ungrateful headcoach with a personal conflict toward Knick players.
In two seasons Dantoni has not written up one design play on offense/defense
after a time out.
I did not think the Knicks defense could get any worst then the Isiah era, but it did under Dantoni.
The Knicks did not run "one" uptempo game in two seasons under a
headcoach who became NBA famous for his role in "PG-Steve Nash"
running uptempo style of b.ball.

Headcoach Dantoni did not improve any Knick player talent within two seasons.

And please do not mention David Lee/Chandler their b.ball skills were
there under Bum coach Isiah.
Both players were physically "NBA Ready" when we drafted them.
Donnie Walsh added 20 new players within those 2 seasons.
A "Headcoach" first priority is to improve his players talents.
:beer: :gony: :beer:

Kiyaman

Legend
Good post.

So they feel that Gallo will always be better than Chandler.

The IQ is huge. Chandler can really be dumb on the court and Gallo has his moments but overall he knows what he is doing. Gallo just needs to be kicked in the butt to get aggressive.

rep point for you.

I disagree with anyone who theory on Chandler b.ball IQ is lower than Gallo.
u really got to be kidding. Chandler is a 6.8 225 lb SF.
In the only SLG Gallo played in....
Balkman was center, Chandler was PF, Gallo SF, Roberson SG, Collins PG.
The Knicks won the game on Balkman/Chandler rebounding, Chandler/Roberson
high scores, and Collins/Chandler crunchtime defense.

Do u really think Chandler liked the role Dantoni gave him last season?
Wilson Chandler had a 47% FG percentage 5 rbds/2 ast/1 to/ last season
while hating to struggle at the SG position every minute of the entire season.
Its a big difference to Gallo 42% FG percentage 5 rbds/1 ast/2 to last season
performing at his original position SF throughout the entire season.

If Wilson Chandler could chase PG/SG all game plus pull those stat numbers
as the team SG, imagine how high his IQ and role would be to the team if
he performed at the 3-spot for 33 minutes per game???