who should the knicks pick up?

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
hometheaterguy said:
sxmarbury516 said:
in 10 years hes avg'd 16.5 shots a game. what game r u watchin where he "shoots all the shots". hometheatreguy be a lil more orignal with ur posts because the same thing is being said over and over. and its even worse when its not true.

You know, numbers aren't an exact reflection of someone's game. If I am repetative about how much a team suffers with Marbury, you guys are just as repetative about how great he is. Don't preach to me about this game! I have watched the Knicks probably since you were crapping you diapers, and by the look of your picture, that was like a year or two ago. Also, I happen to know someone who works within the NBA executive offices and he told me that NO GM would touch Marbury these days unless they gave back garbage contracts Every coach that he played for in the NBA has had the same complaint about Marbury. It's not his fault that he was given such a large contract, but it is on him that he can NOT carry the load, despite what he thinks of his own game! You guys say that he is used wrong, what the hell are you supposed to do with a 6'3" shooter? Other players with his size and game I would take over him in a heart beat are:
Gilber Arenas
Dwane Wade
Hindrich
Tony Parker

arenas and wade, ok
hinrich and parker, no f*ckin way

ok old man, uve been watchin this game since i was in diapers. did u happen 2 watch any games this past season or were u too busy experimenting with different pills to help get ur dick hard. crawford took more shots last season than marbury. whats crawfords original position, a pg. how come u dont throw any darts @ him for shooting too much.

as far as ur nba executive buttbuddy is concerned, that is fine. and he speaks for the rest of the gm's when he says marbury is untradable, unless its for garbage contracts? i dont think so. i think he's been hangin out with LB a lil too much.

say what u want about how young i look in the picture. that was from 2001. ive been watching the nba for 14 years myself. i dont know sh*t when it comes to the old school style of basketball. i do know for a fact the game has changed a lot since u were 22 and rockin bellbottoms to the garden. times are changing old timer. the nba is lookin for an offensive showcase. and thats exactly what stephon brings to the table. gilbert arenas is the current king of rucker park after he won last years championship. marbury was the king there for about 4 years b4 that. gilbert arenas and stephon play the same style maybe except for arenas being able to score more and marbury able 2 rack up more assists. chris is right tho hes not going anywhere so lets just leave it at that. the end.

now go take your teeth out and go 2 bed, its getting late gramps

Finesse

Benchwarmer
sxmarbury516, that's some funny stuff.
As far as Harrington or Lewis, I favor Harrington. Didn't he play in Indiana during Isiah's tenure? That would mean Isiah a) knows his game personally, b) had a hand in getting him, or, c)both!
Plus, I like his energy more than Lewis. The guy's kinda crazy, I like that in a player.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
pg-francis
sg-marbury
sf-jalen rose
pf-lee
c- curry

pg-collins
sg-crawford
sf-balkman/woods
pf-frye
c- butler

the trading block should include...
q-rich
malik rose
jerome james
mo taylor
nate robinson

we need to get al harrington or rashard lewis and either kenyon martin, jermaine o'neal, ben wallace, or danny fortson. we have options we just have to be smart with them.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
hometheaterguy stop lying your a$$ off Who is the executive that you know He's probably some old buddy of your's from the nursering homes man all you do is talk trash about marbury hop off his nuts and if you love sucking on D wade's nuts so much become a heat fan and your talking about you have been watching the knicks for a long time ever since my nigg@ sxmarbury516 was in diapers i can tell you dont watch no knicks games and now the tables have turned becasue we are watching the knicks while you are in diapers grampa that dont matter because we talking about the knicks from now not back then and wat do u care how young that dude looks in the picture man you are one old perv yo sxmarbury516 that was some funny stuff you said dog u ripped him

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
hahaha maybe in another couple of years him and brown can be room-mates @ the nursing home. they can spend the rest of their time 2gether bad mouthing stephon and talkin about the good ol days. and just for the record, hometheatreguy doesnt wear diapers, he wears depends.

face it hometheatreguy you're outnumbered for a reason.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
sxmarbury516 said:
hometheaterguy said:
sxmarbury516 said:
in 10 years hes avg'd 16.5 shots a game. what game r u watchin where he "shoots all the shots". hometheatreguy be a lil more orignal with ur posts because the same thing is being said over and over. and its even worse when its not true.

You know, numbers aren't an exact reflection of someone's game. If I am repetative about how much a team suffers with Marbury, you guys are just as repetative about how great he is. Don't preach to me about this game! I have watched the Knicks probably since you were crapping you diapers, and by the look of your picture, that was like a year or two ago. Also, I happen to know someone who works within the NBA executive offices and he told me that NO GM would touch Marbury these days unless they gave back garbage contracts Every coach that he played for in the NBA has had the same complaint about Marbury. It's not his fault that he was given such a large contract, but it is on him that he can NOT carry the load, despite what he thinks of his own game! You guys say that he is used wrong, what the hell are you supposed to do with a 6'3" shooter? Other players with his size and game I would take over him in a heart beat are:
Gilber Arenas
Dwane Wade
Hindrich
Tony Parker

arenas and wade, ok
hinrich and parker, no f*ckin way

ok old man, uve been watchin this game since i was in diapers. did u happen 2 watch any games this past season or were u too busy experimenting with different pills to help get ur dick hard. crawford took more shots last season than marbury. whats crawfords original position, a pg. how come u dont throw any darts @ him for shooting too much.

as far as ur nba executive buttbuddy is concerned, that is fine. and he speaks for the rest of the gm's when he says marbury is untradable, unless its for garbage contracts? i dont think so. i think he's been hangin out with LB a lil too much.

say what u want about how young i look in the picture. that was from 2001. ive been watching the nba for 14 years myself. i dont know sh*t when it comes to the old school style of basketball. i do know for a fact the game has changed a lot since u were 22 and rockin bellbottoms to the garden. times are changing old timer. the nba is lookin for an offensive showcase. and thats exactly what stephon brings to the table. gilbert arenas is the current king of rucker park after he won last years championship. marbury was the king there for about 4 years b4 that. gilbert arenas and stephon play the same style maybe except for arenas being able to score more and marbury able 2 rack up more assists. chris is right tho hes not going anywhere so lets just leave it at that. the end.

now go take your teeth out and go 2 bed, its getting late gramps

First of all, I trashed Crawford in other threads and I was told the same thing, that I was nuts and he was going to be the future of the Knicks. I've watched Marbury through out his college career and what ever I was able to see when he was with the wolves and Pheonix. As far as my dick getting hard, it works just fine... if you don't believe me ask your mother she'll tell you!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
johnknicksman said:
hometheaterguy stop lying your a$$ off Who is the executive that you know He's probably some old buddy of your's from the nursering homes man all you do is talk trash about marbury hop off his nuts and if you love sucking on D wade's nuts so much become a heat fan and your talking about you have been watching the knicks for a long time ever since my nigg@ sxmarbury516 was in diapers i can tell you dont watch no knicks games and now the tables have turned becasue we are watching the knicks while you are in diapers grampa that dont matter because we talking about the knicks from now not back then and wat do u care how young that dude looks in the picture man you are one old perv yo sxmarbury516 that was some funny stuff you said dog u ripped him

I've seen most of the Garden games on MSG and went to a handfull at the Garden, so I have seen plenty. Also, dude take the crack pipe out of your mouth and get back to school, you have the worst grammer I have ever seen. Ebonics in not a language!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
sxmarbury516 said:
hahaha maybe in another couple of years him and brown can be room-mates @ the nursing home. they can spend the rest of their time 2gether bad mouthing stephon and talkin about the good ol days. and just for the record, hometheatreguy doesnt wear diapers, he wears depends.

face it hometheatreguy you're outnumbered for a reason.

I can't believe that you are proud of that picture... Look at those massive arms! WOW, you must work out. How old are you 12? Do you still sleep with a blanky? With arms the size of most people's wrists, why would you wear a tank top? Also, what are you 5' 3"? You are one scary guy!! Do people accidently step on you allot? You do look familiar though; I know, you are on that show about the midgets, "Big World, Little People"... Sorry it took me sooo long to realize that! The only thing that you are "Still Ballin" is johnknicksman's ass! Marbury is smiling big though, what are you cupping his balls from behind with your left hand? You know, now that I really look at the picture the way your shirt is "poping up", I think you are sporting wood!!??!!! Damn dude, Marbury really does it for you, I understand now why you defend him so much!!

The Knicks need to hire an exorcist.

Then they can rid themselves of the two spectors (Isiah and Dolan) that are haunting our once proud Knicks franchise.

dacash

Benchwarmer
wow hometheaterguy and sxmarbury516 its ok to have opinions but y u all getting so personal.we all should realize that we are stuck with marbury for a while and like him or not he has been made into our franchise support the team stop bashing each other

paris401

Starter
dacash said:
wow hometheaterguy and sxmarbury516 its ok to have opinions but y u all getting so personal.we all should realize that we are stuck with marbury for a while and like him or not he has been made into our franchise support the team stop bashing each other

i agree... why the personal attacks??

if u are on this site, we can all agree (can we??) that we are knick fans...

someone who luv's marbury may be rite , as someone who hates him...

one thing is for sure imo (and everyone has one)... marbury+francis are not going anywhere, thomas mite be able to make some minor moves, but ain't nobody taking these contracts...

so lets go knicks...

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
dacash said:

dacash, you are a 100% right I am trully embarassed that I engaged in trash talking with a whimp and a retard.... My bad!!! So back to the topic! I do not think the Knicks need to make any off season moves, now that they drafted Renaldo Balkman, we should go deep into the playoffs. Actually, I am still for them trying to get help at the 4. I whish they would make a run at Troy Murphy, he would be the complete package for them. I would also like to see them try to use their mid for a defensive 3/2 combo player. I stated before that I would love to see them make an offer to Cleveland for Hughes, maybe see if they would take Frances. I think Frances would compliment James and give Cleveland that 2nd offensive threat they need and Hughes's D would be what the Knicks need. I think it is a win, win for both teams. Opinion?

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
hometheaterguy said:
dacash, you are a 100% right I am trully embarassed that I engaged in trash talking with a whimp and a retard

u apoligize for talkin sh*t and end the same sentence by talking more sh*t. when u gonna learn. u proved urself to be a clown when u opened ur mouth @ me the 1st time. should i have done what everyone expect'd marbury to do to brown and just keep my mouth shut and take it? sorry that aint me. and at least when i was gettin @ him i was including talk about the knicks in it. after reading his paragraph that sounded like a 12 year old rank out session, i knew right there not to waste anymore time on this guy. do u honestly think i care what u think of me? stop checkin out my picture so hard and go do somethin with urself. i got jokes for days but i aint gonna argue with some over the hill bum with no life. leave it at this, u shouldnt be embarassed cuz what people on here think. u should be embarassed cuz that hot ol granny up the block laughed @ u when u dropped ur depends.

im done replying to u. u can go on with the skinny, small, and whatever jokes u got. imma jus laugh that ur still wastin ur time.
:hump:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
sxmarbury516 said:
hometheaterguy said:
dacash, you are a 100% right I am trully embarassed that I engaged in trash talking with a whimp and a retard

u apoligize for talkin sh*t and end the same sentence by talking more sh*t. when u gonna learn. u proved urself to be a clown when u opened ur mouth @ me the 1st time. should i have done what everyone expect'd marbury to do to brown and just keep my mouth shut and take it? sorry that aint me. and at least when i was gettin @ him i was including talk about the knicks in it. after reading his paragraph that sounded like a 12 year old rank out session, i knew right there not to waste anymore time on this guy. do u honestly think i care what u think of me? stop checkin out my picture so hard and go do somethin with urself. i got jokes for days but i aint gonna argue with some over the hill bum with no life. leave it at this, u shouldnt be embarassed cuz what people on here think. u should be embarassed cuz that hot ol granny up the block laughed @ u when u dropped ur depends.

im done replying to u. u can go on with the skinny, small, and whatever jokes u got. imma jus laugh that ur still wastin ur time.
:hump:

Hey sexmarbury516, I think you need to go back and read your posts. You were having a good time slamming me for like 5 posts in a row. You were the one that sank low, all I said was "when you were in diapers", you had to go with the limp dick comment and depends... Also, talk about no life!! I joined this forum 2 years ago and I only have like 70 more posts than you and you just joined like a few months ago. So stop your baby crying you troll and know that in life when you take a swing at someone, most people will swing back... harder! By the way, with those guns you got, what do you bench, like 40 - 50 pounds? You must be a real lady killer huh! Do you wear that same full T'wolves wannabe outfit when you try to pick up girls in the playground? LOOSER!!!!!!!!!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Aight since you got that all off your chest lets get back to the subject, we still need to make some moves this offseason... we need to get Al Harrington through a Jalen Rose or Q-Rich and David Lee trade and we need to keep our G rotation as in the franchise, starbury, and JC intact. We also need a bruiser PF which I'm sorry to say isn't Troy Murphy. We need a true bruiser...not somebody else to stand on the three point line. Somebody such as Reggie Evans, Danny Fortson, or someone else with the same nature. So our lineup would be
PG- Starbury
SG- The franchise
SF- Al Harrington
PF- Channing Frye
C- Eddy Curry
Using our guard rotation and rotating Channing Frye, Eddy Curry, and Jerome James (if he's up to it) and possibly Jackie Butler if Jerome fails. Having Rolando Blackman to back up Al Harrington.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
paris401 said:
dacash said:

i agree... why the personal attacks??

if u are on this site, we can all agree (can we??) that we are knick fans...

someone who luv's marbury may be rite , as someone who hates him...

one thing is for sure imo (and everyone has one)... marbury+francis are not going anywhere, thomas mite be able to make some minor moves, but ain't nobody taking these contracts...

so lets go knicks...

I totally agree with you two guys, this bashing really is annoying.

As for the topic I think our biggest needs right now are deals for A. Harrington and a B.Wallace/Ratliff - type of pf, a defensive, shotblocking and rebounding kind of player

e_D

Benchwarmer
This topic should be locked or something, the arguing is getting a little out of hand. I understand the Knicks are in bad shape, but thats no reason to turn against each other. We need to realize we're all in the same boat here, lets focus on sticking together to get through what looks to be another hard year. Bury the hatchet guys.

Moderator, if the arguing continues, I suggest locking the post.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The next personal attack will get you a 5 days suspension. I really don't wanna be the bad guy here, and i don't want to be in the position to lock topics or throw bans.
So please fellas, attack the oppinion, not the poster