14889716_1589147127890560_3288342048417757785_o.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 20
  • 14939624_1589147051223901_7766430632807875790_o.jpg
    14939624_1589147051223901_7766430632807875790_o.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks ILL for the game thread, dynamite graphics again.

Harden is going to go off on DRose, not impressed with DRose's D on Ish Smith yesterday. DRose could learn a lesson from Harden and how he creates for his teammates when he breaks down a defense, he gets his bigs a couple of easy alley oops every game something I've yet to see DRose do this season. Not impossible to beat the Rockets with their 2-2 season record but you can't let them score 120 pts, go Knicks.

tiger0330

Legend
Noah to a cutting DRose for a floater for the Knicks first 2. Ryno hits a 3 for the Rox on the next possession.

Not even 3 mins and the Rox have taken 5 3s already.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks allow 33 pts in the 1st qtr. punctuated by a Harden dunk from a half court set. No Knick contested the shot with Quinn waving him through. 33-25 Rox end of the 1st.

tiger0330

Legend
<p>
Knicks fans rising up and booing after Rox battle under the boards and get 4 chances at making a bucket. CLee makes a 3 at the end of the 2nd and Rox take a 68-51 lead into the locker room.</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
DRose started hot making 4-4 but has missed 6 straight now. KP a dud with 0 points.</p>

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanx iilll .. for the Game-Thread ...coach Phil/Horny Defense didnt showup in the first half 68-51 ..

Rose 3 dimes at half .....
Where's the DEFENSE!
Where's the coaching!
It should be known the rockets don't give you a second to set up your d, your already know MDA's philosophy...The cavs needed a 122 point to beat this team(they scored 128), they play fast, and never let you set up, why is nobody noticing this

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
I really wish Phil's ego hadn't been in the way of getting Thibodeau. He would have been the single biggest difference maker for this team

mafra

Legend
HOU outebounding NY 32-19 so far. Knicks had 4 baskets in the first half from their starting front court.... Harden had about 10 FT attempts in the first quarter.

Horny might be a great interviewer but he looks like a lousy coach. You would think he would draw up a play for KP?

Only thing that matters this season is to groom KP.... this HV looks ill-equipped for that.

Kiyaman

Legend
I really wish Phil's ego hadn't been in the way of getting Thibodeau. He would have been the single biggest difference maker for this team

Yeah .. coach Thibs would have put a stop on the ROX SSOL uptempo game in the first-quarter with his own run n gun system ...Thibs/Lopez/Noah/KP
WOW!!! 88-74 ....did anyone check out the Cubs

mafra

Legend
27 FT attempts so far for HOU and 13 for NYK. Rose clobbered and there's no call then some bench player named Mcdaniels gets FTs for an imaginary foul (that ends a mini-NYK run)....

As I write this Brewer gets away with a massive shove.

100-78 after 3 quarters

mafra

Legend
Not sure how the crowd isnt booing this effort out of the building. NYK might as well forfeit and save their legs. This is exactly why coaching last night to rest players (in hopes of them having led tonight) was a terrible idea.

mafra

Legend
Knicks 8-14 from charity stripe right now. KP has 1 point, Noah has 0 (and just 2 rebounds)....

Rose and Melo have numbers but they aren't enough to carry an nBa team and neither make anybody better.

Knicks might fall so far out of it, that by the time they start clicking.... it won't matter. This has the feel of a 10-19 type start

mafra

Legend
Knicks outrbounded by 54-33 margin.... they can't crack 100 points vs HOU, who doesn't even pretend to play defense.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks 8-14 from charity stripe right now. KP has 1 point, Noah has 0 (and just 2 rebounds)....

Rose and Melo have numbers but they aren't enough to carry an nBa team and neither make anybody better.

Knicks might fall so far out of it, that by the time they start clicking.... it won't matter. This has the feel of a 10-19 type start
Definitely 1-5, I don't see the Knicks beating the Bulls or the Jazz the next 2. The Knicks do nothing well except DRose with his driving layup. I saw a comment about the Knicks aren't using KP correctly, maybe Horn needs to re-think using Zinger as a 7ft. wing.

mafra

Legend
Definitely 1-5, I don't see the Knicks beating the Bulls or the Jazz the next 2. The Knicks do nothing well except DRose with his driving layup. I saw a comment about the Knicks aren't using KP correctly, maybe Horn needs to re-think using Zinger as a 7ft. wing.

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes you need your offense to help your defense.

Rose and Melo will find and get their 15+ shots. There's nobody to blame but the HC when KP attempts only 4 shots. He has to design plays for him, play him with BJ with the second unit.... and, yes, get him off the 3-point line.

I would actually shake things up and play 10 men.... BJ, KP, Baker and willy h (or Ndour or KOQ)... and Minky....

Start Rose, lee, Melo, Noah, LT

We need scoring off our bench and we need KP to develop free of Rose and Melo....

Then, close with KP, Melo, Rose.

Anyway.... Hornachek is off to a bad start and we are all tired of this triangle. The offense is beyond bad and only bad schemes force players to fit a system.... you devise a system to fit your roster.

Broadway

All Star
D'Antoni before the game tonight said #kporzee reminds him of Ryan Andersen...lol Phil on draft night said Pau Gasol...lol

I'm not shaming the kid, he was drafted into a horrible situation. D-Rose is playing for his next contract and Melo is stat padding the remainder of his playing career. This team is at best a 36-46 team as I projected and nothing has changed my opinion of this. The sad part, they probably won't win 36gms.

Last edited: