at.png
SAC.gif

(26-38) -- (24-42)

VenueTVTIME
Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CAMSG10:30 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for vanishing recently, this whole situation across my country's border got me into a really anxious mood and I couldn't pay any interest to anything that didn't had to do with the war in Ukraine. Still can't focus on a lot of stuff other than work and following the news so i might miss some more game threads this season..

Kiyaman

Legend
Aiight .. Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. Keep ur self busy to stay healthy physically & mentally.
I am not built for this age war .... Watching these videos of the aftermath is very sad. Even watching videos of tons of dead Russians who got blown to bits in their tanks is sad and they are the one causing all of this (says US media).
I saw another video of an anti air missile blowing up a Russian helicopter and all I could think of are the abundance of deaths on both sides will keep piling up each day of this war. The one thing I don't believe Russia expected was for Ukraine to fight this hard even though they are clearly outgunned.

I don?t have anything useful to say about what is going on in Ukraine. Seems like a goddamn nightmare is all I know.

Tonight?s game is very winnable. After a 7 game losing streak, can we win 2 straight?

mafra

Legend
NYK shooting 4-19. They have 11 points, with 3 left in first? against the formidable SAC defense.

Kiyaman

Legend
Another sighting of Deuce-McBride in the first quarter ..
The Knicks first quarter performance look tired, when the starters should've got plenty of rest from not playing in last night 4th quarter .. WSUP ???

Kiyaman

Legend
I don?t have anything useful to say about what is going on in Ukraine. Seems like a goddamn nightmare is all I know.

Tonight?s game is very winnable. After a 7 game losing streak, can we win 2 straight?

The Knicks better win tonight .. the Kings are playing weak ball .. yet got a 17 pt lead

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 48 - Kings 63

The Knicks first half performance make u wanna trade Burks & Fournier (2-13 shooting) before the 2nd half start. They are to lazy and slow on defense to keep up with any of the Kings young players.
Thibs better put Sims & Taj in a lineup tonight, and stop freezing Deuce-McBride out of the offense. Give the ball to Deuce to distribute ..

Kiyaman

Legend
What Happen ???
Randle's 46 points happen!
And rookie Deuce-McBride got the entire lineup playing STOP-Defense throughout the 4th quarter again for a 2nd WIN.
Magnificent Knicks Ball tonight!

Gentry getting to old for this, he too, need an unemployed defensive-head-coach as his top assistant next season.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
What a second half! Randle with 7 threes and career best 46 points. He shot 18-31

RJ a man! 29-8-6

27-6-4 for IQ

83-53 NYK in second half?.

Kiyaman

Legend
What a second half! Randle with 7 threes and career best 46 points. He shot 18-31

RJ a man! 29-8-6

27-6-4 for IQ

83-53 NYK in second half?.

I really would've been upset if those 3 players (Randle/RJ/IQ) didn't co-exist to grab this WIN tonight, after they blew-out the Clippers last night.

metrocard

Legend
I really would've been upset if those 3 players (Randle/RJ/IQ) didn't co-exist to grab this WIN tonight, after they blew-out the Clippers last night.

RJ clearly the best player on this team, never gave up on defense all season, has improved as a playmaker, good rebounder, RJ is almost shooting 36% and his 3pt has increased will probably hit 37-38% which is very good.

Meaningless win.

Knicks need to tank at this point, no chance to make the playoffs. it's been like 65 games this season. 17 games left. Just tank.

pat

Starter
What a second half! Randle with 7 threes and career best 46 points. He shot 18-31.

Randle is the second coming of Carlos Boozer. Brilliant against bad players but quickly out of sorts once he runs into any opposition.