Couldn't have asked for better result

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
WOW!!!! The celtics came through for sure!!!

I don't think I could have asked for a better possible way for this season to have ended for LeBron and those Cavs... how pathetic!!!!

Alej_Correa

Benchwarmer
lebron ripped off his jersey? didnt see that part

it was so pathetic. they didnt foul at the end or call time outs...the cavs just simply gave up. lebron is leaving for sure..where? my calls new jersey even though i would love for him to come to new york

tiger0330

Legend
lebron ripped off his jersey? didnt see that part

it was so pathetic. they didnt foul at the end or call time outs...the cavs just simply gave up. lebron is leaving for sure..where? my calls new jersey even though i would love for him to come to new york

I saw Lebron walk to the locker room with his jersey on. Plenty of changes are going to happen in Cleveland other than Lebron. First thing they're going to do is fire Mike Brown, he didn't even attempt to foul to extend the game. That would be enough for me to fire him besides being heavily favored to go to the NBA finals and getting eliminated in the semi's.

And paying a washed up Shaq 20m is ridiculous, getting rid of him has to be second on the list.

iSaYughh

Starter
Its rarely discussed anymore, but is Bron + Wade stil eminently possibly -- theoretically.

Collison
Wade
Gallo
Lebron
Okefor

Lol.

My heart says to keep The Lee, though, in most any scenario. My dream is a team of:

Douglas-Serg
Lebron-Walker
Gallo-Bron
Lee-Tyrus
Deandre-Barron
HumungoAssets/Bench -- McFlurry

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
he took his jersey off as he got under the little roof/ tunnel... tossed it on the ground in the locker room.... nothing special, just perhaps symbolic (hopefully) to see.. he took it off in a hurry....

If the cavs had room to do something this summer, i'd say he'll prob stay in Cleveland and just overhaul the organization... but with the coach the only person they can replace, i'm not sure he'll want to stay... they aren't winning w that roster for the next few years....

he said "me and my team have a game plan" for the off season.. meaning his crew/agents/friends... aka they're going to shop around and see where the best place he can "win" .. as he also said he's "all about winning" .... but we all know he'll be looking for big deals / ways to rack that money in..

so we'll see what happens..

I really do think NY at this point is the frontrunner were he to leave... and he's considering leaving for sure..

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
It's going to be a very hot summer in the states !
(here in Italy 15 days of rain, if it doesn't stop I'm going to become a frog.....)

My premonition:
Lebron in NY
Wade+Boch in Miami

One thing we are seemingly forgetting my friends

is we still have as much money as any one in the league. I for one am not going to flip out if we do not get LEbron James

Truth be told he couldnt win a title for 7 years in this league, while better overall teams were more successful

I would be more worried about the magic in 2 yrs, the celtics when all these players come off the books in 2 yrs or so.

Point is we have the Loot

so one way or another we are on our way to contention.

If Lebron Doesnt come to NY

We can sign pieces this year

make a playoff run

Bag Melo next year

Make a bigger play off run

Bag another Star the next year

and be a top 5 team in the league for the following 5 years.

IF we get Lebron wooo hooo

If we dont

Donnie Walsh has still put us in the best position possible.

smokes

Huge Member
He'd have to live up to A mighty legacy there AND deal with thr pointless comparisons to MJ. I think that strong interest in NY will out rule or subdue any likelihood of going to Chicago.

Lol Crazy bandwagon more! "LeBron is not coming" :lol:

The problem the Cavs have is even with Lebrons salary off the books, they are still going to be very close to the cap, so they won't be able to replace him. This leads me to think a sign and trade is the most likely thing that will happen if he leaves Cleveland.

Chicago has the most attractive S&T available with Luol Deng, the Bulls would then retain most of their free salary and be able to offer close to another max...

Rose
Lebron
Gibson
Noah

+ Wade or Bosh

sigh...

edit- not to mention Lebrons friend Coach Calipari is reportedly going for the Bulls job... the guy who just coached John Wall (another friend of Lebron) through Kentucky and who will probably hook up with Wall in the future either after his rookie deal expires or by trading for him. I wouldn't mind being a Bulls fan right now...

Scribbles

Rotation player
CLE isn't going to compromise their future by taking on Deng's contract. I would think they'd let LeBron walk and conservethat cap space for future years.

Deng for LeBron isn't even a consolation prize for CLE. Doesn't make sense for them to do that trade and cripple their now defunct organization, in the event they lose LeBron.

Paul1355

All Star
WOW!!!! The celtics came through for sure!!!

I don't think I could have asked for a better possible way for this season to have ended for LeBron and those Cavs... how pathetic!!!!
game 6 was the only time in my life that I was cheering for Boston to win so badly, watching Lebron take off his jersey was glorious

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
game 6 was the only time in my life that I was cheering for Boston to win so badly, watching Lebron take off his jersey was glorious

I know what you mean Paul I woke up yesterday put on my knicks warmup and waited till eight to cheer for the celtics.

My wife was like why you cheering for the celtics I thought you were a knicks fan. My response was this is bigger than Cavs vs Celtics this is for our future lol :gony::gony::gony::gony::beer:

Paul1355

All Star
I know what you mean Paul I woke up yesterday put on my knicks warmup and waited till eight to cheer for the celtics.

My wife was like why you cheering for the celtics I thought you were a knicks fan. My response was this is bigger than Cavs vs Celtics this is for our future lol :gony::gony::gony::gony::beer:
exactly It felt weird being so happy to see Rondo, Garnett, and Pierce break out in the 2nd half. I would sometimes start hating the Celtics and then remembered why I am cheering for them and go back to rooting for them, as if i had a split personality.
The Knicks have the best chance to get Lebron now, freed the cap space, he is sick of the losing, the opportunity if there for him to revive the city.

Garnett told Lebron to "not stay to loyal to his first team" because Garnett has about 10 wasted years in Minnesota. And then gets traded to a well known team like Boston and wins a title.
The same goes with Shaq going to the Lakers, the big market team lured them in.

I like our chances of getting Lebron, I am going to listen to every single radio show from now on.

The future looks bright

exactly It felt weird being so happy to see Rondo, Garnett, and Pierce break out in the 2nd half. I would sometimes start hating the Celtics and then remembered why I am cheering for them and go back to rooting for them, as if i had a split personality.
The Knicks have the best chance to get Lebron now, freed the cap space, he is sick of the losing, the opportunity if there for him to revive the city.

Garnett told Lebron to "not stay to loyal to his first team" because Garnett has about 10 wasted years in Minnesota. And then gets traded to a well known team like Boston and wins a title.
The same goes with Shaq going to the Lakers, the big market team lured them in.

I like our chances of getting Lebron, I am going to listen to every single radio show from now on.

The future looks bright

I was going nuts last night! Just flat out nuts rooting for LBJ to lose.

So many thoughts and questions!

it looks like LeBron wasnt even trying by the 2nd quarter! Does he want an excuse to come to the Knicks?

He was so POed last night though you can just tell.

I wonder what KG told him about Free agency though...

Why are all the ESPN analysts predicting the Bulls??? What are they retarded? Hes gonna go to a place to cement his legacy in aplace that has the biggest Legacy already cemented.

I wonder what Steven A Smith has to say about this.

Shit if LeBron comes to the knicks were gonna get a hell of alot of Bandwagon fans. Thats the one thing im starting to hate about being a yankees fan. All the bandwagon fans.

Anyways those werre all the questions running through my head last night...I didnt go to sleep till 3am.....

smokes

Huge Member
CLE isn't going to compromise their future by taking on Deng's contract. I would think they'd let LeBron walk and conservethat cap space for future years.

Deng for LeBron isn't even a consolation prize for CLE. Doesn't make sense for them to do that trade and cripple their now defunct organization, in the event they lose LeBron.

Thing is they are going to be crippled whatever the case if they lose Lebron, they are going to be a 20-30 win team next season.

Their lineup is going to be:

Mo
West
Jamison

At least if they got Deng and managed to keep Shaq or Ilgauskas on the cheap then they would have a complete starting 5 and might be able to keep some of the fanbase and the money that comes with it. Obviously they are gonna take a massive hit if he leaves but it would be reduced by having a team that could possibly win 40+.

If they just let Lebron go they are screwed and who is going to want to go to the Cavs in 2011 when they will only have enough cap to sign 1 max and they couldn't even reach the NBA finals with the best player in the league?