Amare poses nude for ESPN...wtf?

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
LMAO! WTF? I did not expect a picture man, I thought it would be an article. There is no reason for that photo, if he was made to be taken a picture of he should have said no. Obviously he didn't and its embarrassing.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Is it just me or can one conclude from the picture that Amre is hung like a schoolboy? I mean he is covering up his whole package with two fingers. LOL...Yes!!!!!! No Homo! :cool:

iSaYughh

Starter
LOL@ reader comments.

People talking about how STAT is bringing shame and indignity to brothers because he's a 6'11' black who can cover the roosters and balls with 2 fingers.

smfh.

iSaYughh

Starter
Is it just me or can one conclude from the picture that Amre is hung like a schoolboy? I mean he is covering up his whole package with two fingers. LOL...Yes!!!!!! No Homo! :cool:

It's likely airbrushing, IMHO, but still funny. ESPN wouldn't risk Amare doing that type of pose, nude, and not ensuring a 100% chance that there'd be no "nudity". Also making it much easier on Amare -- and especially the photographer to do their thing and not worry about the nuances of hiding an NBA bigman's junk with his fingers whole doing midair posings. hahah....o man...

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn I wish i was at that pool...It looks like a beautiful place, wherever this photo was taken. I'd like to get a nice beach chair, sit down there, work on my tan, sip a 40, and chill with Amare

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
What ?

Damn I wish i was at that pool...It looks like a beautiful place, wherever this photo was taken. I'd like to get a nice beach chair, sit down there, work on my tan, sip a 40, and chill with Amare

So you see AMARE Nude now you want to sip 40's with him and chill WHOA.....

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:DL Aleart Fellas :alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

KingCharles34

All Star
So you see AMARE Nude now you want to sip 40's with him and chill WHOA.....

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:DL Aleart Fellas :alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

Whats wrong with that breh? Im not gay or anything, im just sayin that location looks nice and it would be cool to drink a 40 and chill with amare

Then afterwards it'd be cool to just lay down with him and talk hoops. You know, like lay down in the sun...Im just sayin, its Amare breh. I give him my juice you know? I respect that guy

moneyg

Starter
Whats wrong with that breh? Im not gay or anything, im just sayin that location looks nice and it would be cool to drink a 40 and chill with amare

Then afterwards it'd be cool to just lay down with him and talk hoops. You know, like lay down in the sun...Im just sayin, its Amare breh. I give him my juice you know? I respect that guy

aaaayyyyyy yyyyyyyoooooooo...

lay down with him.. yo my dude...watch ya mouth..lol..

u will give him ya what... ya juice....aahhhh man:barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
aaaayyyyyy yyyyyyyoooooooo...

lay down with him.. yo my dude...watch ya mouth..lol..

u will give him ya what... ya juice....aahhhh man:barf:

yea, my juice...u know, like the movie Juice....respect

Tupac Shakur starred in the movie "Juice" that was released back in the early 90's, where he played the role of a money hungry bipolar character that went by the name of Bishop. It is a great American movie and I recommend it :thumbsup:

Are you feelin me now? we on the same page fam?

moneyg

Starter
yea, my juice...u know, like the movie Juice....respect

Tupac Shakur starred in the movie "Juice" that was released back in the early 90's, where he played the role of a money hungry bipolar character that went by the name of Bishop. It is a great American movie and I recommend it :thumbsup:

Are you feelin me now? we on the same page fam?

i guess u didnt "know the ledge".. u know.. rakim... soundtrack from the juice movie...

Wow, this dude didn't even played 1 regular season game and he is already showing his ass. He wants to be Jewish, the franchise, and Mr. Sexyman? lol

Damn, the knicks are in trouble again. I expected better fron Amare...but this is starting to look like another case of the NY Media doing its job on the sports talent of this city. WHere's the focus? Jordan or Bird would have never did something like this...

Diagnosis=a soon to come humbling event.

KBlack25

Starter
Wow, this dude didn't even played 1 regular season game and he is already showing his ass. He wants to be Jewish, the franchise, and Mr. Sexyman? lol

1. He is Jewish, he does not want to be.
2. He is the franchise.

Why so negative all the time? Do you have a desire to see this team lose and fail in every move they ever make? If the Knicks won a championship this year (in the hypothetical not-going-to-happen world) would you complain b/c they didn't sweep? I really question whether or not you are actually a Knicks fan, and are instead just some troll or some fan of some other team disguising yourself to just be a negative prick douchebag. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic you can't ever see a glass as half full.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Okay people RELAX. Obviously this was for ESPN the magazine's annual skin issue. Plenty of other athletes did the same thing.

KBlack25

Starter
Okay people RELAX. Obviously this was for ESPN the magazine's annual skin issue. Plenty of other athletes did the same thing.

Exactly, it's the body issue. Diana Taurasi also posed nude, and other famous athletes have posed nude in years past. It's the gimmick ESPN does.

1. He is Jewish, he does not want to be.
2. He is the franchise.

Why so negative all the time? Do you have a desire to see this team lose and fail in every move they ever make? If the Knicks won a championship this year (in the hypothetical not-going-to-happen world) would you complain b/c they didn't sweep? I really question whether or not you are actually a Knicks fan, and are instead just some troll or some fan of some other team disguising yourself to just be a negative prick douchebag. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic you can't ever see a glass as half full.

Whats wrong with you bro? Did I forget to wipe off my feet before entering your home? What is this negative stuff you talking about.You think this because I'm not one of those guys that needs to be in every thread, or sucks ass?

I'm thru with all the past years BS and distractions. You like Stats pic? fine go frame it for all I care. If I see something that dosen't feel right I'm going to speak on it just like every one else here.

You know nothing about me, but, You try to figure me out on a sports forum? and then you call me pathetic... lol...on a Knicks fan forum? You're not a real Basketball fan just another one of those guys who gotten used to taking the Knicks shaft.

I'm a fan of NY and the Game of Basketball...the way its suppose to be played...in a big city. I don't support dumb asses or weak franchises.

KBlack25

Starter
Whats wrong with you bro? Did I forget to wipe off my feet before entering your home? What is this negative stuff you talking about.You think this because I'm not one of those guys that needs to be in every thread, or sucks ass?

I'm thru with all the past years BS and distractions. You like Stats pic? fine go frame it for all I care. If I see something that dosen't feel right I'm going to speak on it just like every one else here.

You know nothing about me, but, You try to figure me out on a sports forum? and then you call me pathetic... lol...on a Knicks fan forum? You're not a real Basketball fan just another one of those guys who gotten used to taking the Knicks shaft.

I'm a fan of NY and the Game of Basketball...the way its suppose to be played...in a big city. I don't support dumb asses or weak franchises.

Never said I like the picture, I said I don't care. It's the body issue, it's been going on for 5 years, players pose naked in it, it's called the gimmick of the magazine issue.

What is the negative stuff I am talking about? I don't think I've seen a positive post from you at all.

You are a fan of basketball the "way its suppose to be played" (obviously you are not a fan of grammar), how does STAT posing in a magazine reflect or affect negatively or positively on the way basketball is supposed to be played?

The very fact that I am willing to watch this team rebuild the RIGHT way, through developing young talent and creating a TEAM that knows how to PLAY TOGETHER (as opposed to the Isiah way - making desperate moves for players - which is apparently what you favor) shows more about my calm, cool, collected, rational thinking, as opposed to your rash, the sky is falling attitude.