Amare poses nude for ESPN...wtf?

listen webster, you don't have to worry about my English (i'm not english). I do very well in life without using one word from English. Don't be one of those lame dudes pulling out the scrabble rule book on a forum. It weakens your arguement. To be clear. I'm a fan of money, women, and greatness. I live this life style everyday in everyway and some diehard fanatic (who thinks he's in English class, lol) will never understand what it takes to be a winner.

Why settle for another rebuilding with young talent...again. All you're going to do is whine about it later when this dull repetetive process fails again....for the umpfteen time. look up that word in your trusty little book.

KBlack25

Starter
listen webster, you don't have to worry about my English (i'm not english). I do very well in life without using one word from English. Don't be one of those lame dudes pulling out the scrabble rule book on a forum. It weakens your arguement. To be clear. I'm a fan of money, women, and greatness. I live this life style everyday in everyway and some diehard fanatic (who thinks he's in English class, lol) will never understand what it takes to be a winner.

Why settle for another rebuilding with young talent...again. All you're going to do is whine about it later when this dull repetetive process fails again....for the umpfteen time. look up that word in your trusty little book.

When in the last decade have we settled for rebuilding with young talent? I haven't seen us do that at all! I've seen us trade young talent for Steve Francis, Zach Randolph, Stephon Marbury and Eddy Curry.

Using proper grammar weakens my argument? HA! Because sounding like an idiot who didn't pass the third grade makes you sound like an absolute genius? Get real.

And yet you still didn't answer how Amare posing nude reflects on playing basketball in New York. It's a MAGAZINE, it's the GIMMICK of the MAGAZINE that has been going on for YEARS. This posing means less than nothing.

His focus is not in the game. He admitted himself this photo shoot was tougher than playing B-Ball. So, why even do it? This is how it starts...

The only pics I want to see is posters of him dunking on players. I could care less about what they do off the court...I have a life. I only care if these guys play well when I start investing my money. I don't just throw away my funds like that....what part didn't you understand when I said "win or lose"?

I'm tired of losing, especially to weaker teams. In recent years (pre Walsh)We had gotten some great young talent in Fyre, Ariza, Lee, Nate, Chandler, and others...but where are they now. The coaching has been most of the problem...plus the Garden itself can be very unforgiven.

KBlack25

Starter
I'm tired of losing, especially to weaker teams. In recent years (pre Walsh)We had gotten some great young talent in Fyre, Ariza, Lee, Nate, Chandler, and others...but where are they now. The coaching has been most of the problem...plus the Garden itself can be very unforgiven.

We traded them...for Zach Randolph, Eddie House and Steve Francis...that was my point.

not we. I never wanted them to go because they started to click. But D'Antonio wasn't going to let Zekes pick become the franchise. Too much politricks and egos from the people who are not even playing on the court. I'm not willing to go thru this again, not with a much beefed up Eastern Conference. We can get a better player now, but it seems like coach wants to hold on to unproven players, again, in hopes that they will play great in the future. If only the ghost of Steinbrenner could come in and make the changes for us...

KBlack25

Starter
not we. I never wanted them to go because they started to click. But D'Antonio wasn't going to let Zekes pick become the franchise. Too much politricks and egos from the people who are not even playing on the court. I'm not willing to go thru this again, not with a much beefed up Eastern Conference. We can get a better player now, but it seems like coach wants to hold on to unproven players, again, in hopes that they will play great in the future. If only the ghost of Steinbrenner could come in and make the changes for us...

But don't you see...we got these players NOT hoping they would play great for the future because we traded them. You seem to suggest keeping those guys (or at the least, not moving them for horrible contracts) would have been good because they began gelling. But the team did not let them, that is my point. We NEVER settled for young talent to develop BECAUSE we moved them...Don't you get it?

Dude. I see what you are saying, Saw it many post ago. I'm not one for keeping all of this young talent because they are not impressive enough. Most great players come into the league playing great off the bat. You are not always going to get a chance at aquiring proven players (like Mello). Now We have the opportunity to have both Stat and Mello? Do you get it yet?

This is truly rare in any sports (with salary caps) and I hope Dolan fires the staff if mello does't come to NY(his home town).

KBlack25

Starter
Dude. I see what you are saying, Saw it many post ago. I'm not one for keeping all of this young talent because they are not impressive enough. Most great players come into the league playing great off the bat. You are not always going to get a chance at aquiring proven players (like Mello). Now We have the opportunity to have both Stat and Mello? Do you get it yet?

This is truly rare in any sports (with salary caps) and I hope Dolan fires the staff if mello does't come to NY(his home town).

But trading for Melo means we give up every even solid potential role player (except maybe Turiaf) we have...we are in no position to compete with the Heat. It's a difference of opinion but I've seen a TEAM of meshed players beat a team of a bunch of free agent "superstars" in the NBA Finals! It can be done. Felton-Melo-STAT does not beat Wade-LeBron-Bosh, but if we can develop a team that goes 11 deep that IS a team that can beat the Heat, maybe not now, but eventually.

And are you admitting you were lying when you said we are again settling for young talent, as you seem to just admit that we never did?

this current staff wants to settle with this mess, not me. I don't see the potential. We can trade for mello and replace the traded pieces with other players that can do the same thing. I really don't see the potential other than chandler...he showed me alot while playing injured last season. In the NBA, you can find role players anywhere...this is not the play ground, you know. Finding a elite player is totally different.