Following David Lee Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I know this is the Knicks forum, but he means a lot to many Knicks fans. Let's keep track of him!

I watched this exciting game on League Pass. Lee and his team had success in their opener. Lee had 17 points, 15 rebounds, six assists, and one block. Beast.

knicksin60

Starter
And who said his high rebound totals with the Knicks was due to him padding his stats on a team which lacked talent?

David Lee is proving that he could average 10 boards on any team he plays for.

I'd trade any player on the Knicks' roster, not named Amar'e Stoudemire, for David Lee in a heart beat.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's a baller!

As per usual though, his match up, Scola, had a big night out. 36 & 16. Looks like defence is still a bit smelly for D Lee.

mafra

Legend
I'm actually more peeved at the fact that GSW drafted Steph Curry... They stole him... He was destined for NY. OUCH! He was so close, slipped all the way to the pick before us... Same thing with Russell Westbrook.

Imagine this team with either one of those PGs. And, YES... I prefer both of these to B-Jennings.

Anyway, good for Lee. I'll be rooting for the Warriors. Ellis was fantastic.

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm actually more peeved at the fact that GSW drafted Steph Curry... They stole him... He was destined for NY. OUCH! He was so close, slipped all the way to the pick before us... Same thing with Russell Westbrook.

Imagine this team with either one of those PGs. And, YES... I prefer both of these to B-Jennings.

Anyway, good for Lee. I'll be rooting for the Warriors. Ellis was fantastic.

Steph-C was a killer. I remember how ill I felt when that happened. A team like GSW really needed a guy like Haywood to overpay.

Conversely, we could have traded Chandler to pick him (or Tyreke), I believe @ the 3 slot from the Wiz. I've always felt it was a major mea fckup not to have. The fact that we gave Hill away makes it more ugly, but Chandler looks real good and might secure us Melo, so....

Kiyaman

Legend
I will miss David Lee

And the guy Lee was defending, Scola had 36 -13. Um, Yea.

Did I miss something here?
Lee showed Knick-Fans for 5 seasons that he is a winning-complimentary
bigman to have in a rotation.
The Houston Rockets team is much better than the GSW.
The Rockets are a 45+ win season team this season.
David Lee ambidextrous big-body in the paint helped GSW outrebound Houston
45-39. Lee added 17 pts on 6-11 fga, 15 rebounds, 6 assist, and a blockshot
in the 4th quarter. What part did I miss in the Rockets leading scorer last
season Scola scoring 36 points in a lost to GSW.
Do u actually believe the GSW wouldve won with a healthy Azu, Randolph, and Turiaf??? keep your finger :crossfingers:

Starks

Starter
Do u actually believe the GSW wouldve won with a healthy Azu, Randolph, and Turiaf??? keep your finger :crossfingers:

As usual, I have no idea what point your trying to make Kiya, but Scola actually had 16 boards.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Please..... Kiya...... Stop It With The Fabricating!

Every single point you make has a counter, Kiyaman.

Counter argument.
Counter conspiracy.
Counter complaint.

And last, but not least: A counter hypothesis.

Here are some counter hypotheses for your post.

-Yao didn't play. Would that have cost Lee 5 points and 5 boards? Would it have tipped the scale in head to head team rebounds?
-45+ wins for Houston? How about 40? Who knows....? Neither of us.
-Is Lee the complimentary front court player or is Biedrins?
-Could the GSW have a collective 10 block game with Lee, Biedrins, Curry?
-Would David Lee have exercised his right to walk away from NY as a FA leaving us without either of our former GSW acquisitions?

And then!

What part did I miss in the Rockets leading scorer last

I don't even know what that means!! Are you saying Scola was last season's leading scorer for Houston? He wasn't!!! Kevin Martin(1) and Aaron Brooks (2) were ahead of Scola who was 3rd!

Trust me dude, I have NO beef with you personally. Not even a tiny bit. But this isn't the first time you've been caught out for blatant FIBBING to get a point across.

If you insist on hating the Knicks - at least their hierarchy - then I can live with that. But postulating, assuming, conspiring and even MAKING UP information for the sake of your argument, is frustrating the shit out of me!

Peace. :smokin:

p0nder

Starter
D-Lee is a quality offensive PF but really lacks the ability to impact on defense, making him a liability on any team. Unless he can learn to shut down these other PF's he'll never be better then what he was with us.

Honestly I was sad to see Lee leave. He really wanted to stay in NY. He reminded me of DeBusschere. Unfortunately he didn't have Dave's D.

I loved his hustle though and attitude to play hard every night.

Many of the Knicks lack this trait now sadly.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Honestly I was sad to see Lee leave. He really wanted to stay in NY. He reminded me of DeBusschere. Unfortunately he didn't have Dave's D.

I loved his hustle though and attitude to play hard every night.

Many of the Knicks lack this trait now sadly.

Do they?.....