The Flawed Logic of the N8 H8rs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
And now ladies(?) and gentlemen, I will demonstrate why Assist/Turnover ratio is a load of crap.

In our team we have the worst PG of all time (duhomo) and he has a ratio of 3.73. That puts him at around top 5 in the league.

If the assist to turnover ratio is so important for PG's like trillion says, than that means that duhound is better than 90% of the point guards in the NBA.

(Espn.com)Check out the list:

Dudu- 3.73

Rajon rondo- 3.43
Steve nash- 2.93
Deron williams- 2.86
Baron davis- 2.78
Chauncey billups- 2.48
Lebron james- 2.20
Brandon roy- 2.15
Brandon jennings- 2.11
Derrick rose- 2.00
Devin harris- 1.99
Tony parker- 1.98
Dwyane wade- 1.89

Forget about looking for a new point guard next year, let's just sign duhon to a multi-year deal for 100 Mil. He deserves it. Can't y'all see that he's top five in Asst/TO ratio? That's all that really matters. Right trillion? :td: SMFH

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What was that Verbal Assassin? I couldn't understand you with Nate's balls in your mouth?

Maybe you should try reading the post before you attempt to start something over it. Still upset I see. Following me around and trying to make fun of my atheism. What a tool!!

Keep calling me Verbal Assassin, I like it. Only you though, cause you stay bitch :lol:

Yea, I read your BS. You're still backing up d'antoni like a good little girl. Hey, so when are you giving birth to d'antonis kids??? :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
And before that, you spent your time, at various points in your time on this site, self-righteously pushing your opinions on others. Or, if one Kblack or tunner addict tried to talk shit to someone, piling on.

If you can dish it, you should be willing to take it. Instead, you spend your life passionately trying to fight the evil OG. Go see a therapist, buddy, if I've traumatized you so.:whatever:

And so, you sycophant-hypocrite, you're the last one on this site that should be reprimanding anyone over ethical conduct. Go get a life. And if you believe you've created one, give up and go hang yourself.
Self righteously pushing my opinions on others? That's so amazingly bold coming from the logical lecturer and leader of the new founded "Mike D's a bully" brigade. Recruitment is at an all time high I see Meine Fuhrer.

And it seems that in your hiatus you've been keeping tabs on my every move. Mmmmmmm stalky. And then you suggest I hang myself for being void of a life.

Paired with some subliminal racism in previous threads (far more subliminal than I've been receiving from your parrot abcd who has just told me my skin is the colour of pigeon shit) I'm beginning to wonder if you're going through a turbulent time in your personal life. A traumatic hog tie perhaps?

So as far as me dishing it, I'm really not even close to being as much of a certified cunt as you or your monotonous midget. I've never posted straight hate on here like you 2 passive aggressive tits.

And as far as me having friends on here, that's moronic. I agree with some people and not others. There are those of you out there who live to be agreed with to bolster your narcissism and form little online alliances..... and there are those of us who share opinions but don't get all BFF about it on an internet site.

:finger:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
And now ladies(?) and gentlemen, I will demonstrate why Assist/Turnover ratio is a load of crap.

In our team we have the worst PG of all time (duhomo) and he has a ratio of 3.73. That puts him at around top 5 in the league.

If the assist to turnover ratio is so important for PG's like trillion says, than that means that duhound is better than 90% of the point guards in the NBA.

(Espn.com)Check out the list:

Dudu- 3.73

Rajon rondo- 3.43
Steve nash- 2.93
Deron williams- 2.86
Baron davis- 2.78
Chauncey billups- 2.48
Lebron james- 2.20
Brandon roy- 2.15
Brandon jennings- 2.11
Derrick rose- 2.00
Devin harris- 1.99
Tony parker- 1.98
Dwyane wade- 1.89

Forget about looking for a new point guard next year, let's just sign duhon to a multi-year deal for 100 Mil. He deserves it. Can't y'all see that he's top five in Asst/TO ratio? That's all that really matters. Right trillion? :td: SMFH

1st, I never claimed it was the end all, be all stat or that it is all that matters when assesing the overall value of a PG or who should start, it is all that matters when talking about assist or turnovers...I was correcting your increasingly aparent lack of basketball knowldge. This entire post of yours further demonstrates that comparing just TO's like you were initially doing is worthless since a more accurate stat like A/TO ratio is being downplayed by you making your previous points even less relevant by comparison. You are basically proving my point that making a determination on who should start at PG based off of TO's alone is worthless...thanks!

2nd, Duhon is a capable PG, he is just not creative, explosive or dominant. His shooting is sub par and his ability to create plays for other players not named David Lee is limited. He doesn't bring intensity or intangibles to the game either. He is however remarkably careful with the rock as the stat in question demonstrates. That is just ONE of many important factors when assesing the skills of a PG. By all means keep arguing that the amount of assists you get per game verse the amount of turnover's per game is not important..it does wonders for your credability! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I laugh at the weak.

You're letting your emotions control what you write. You should have analyzed the situation before making such an ignorant post.

1st, I never claimed it was the end all, be all stat or that it is all that matters when assesing the overall value of a PG

HAHAHAHAHA. REALLY???????? You must have A.D.D. Check the quote:

Do you know the game of basketball? The ratio is all that matters and that is a fact.

this second part is just disgraceful:

2nd, Duhon is a capable PG

You called duhomo a "capable point guard"?!?!?!?!? SMH

He is however remarkably careful with the rock as the stat in question demonstrates.

The stat in question is assist/turnover ratio. How the fukk would the ratio demonstrate being careful?? Assist/turnover ratio only demonstrates how much of a playmaker you are. So, having Dudu top 5 on Asst/TO ratio kills your ASSESSMENT that the ratio is "all that matters."

It's a wrap. You done. I need better competition. Yo, Kblack, where you at? :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

but can't the same be said for his absence? When he was out of the line up the knicks finally got rolling.

Nate's such a tough read. Great game followed by a shit game. 2 or 3 minutes of huge momentum plays followed by consecutive turnovers that could erase the brilliance of those 2 or 3 minutes.

I just don't get it. His game is so manic. Sure he's not so bad, but he's not so good either.

There's plenty of players less flamboyant than Nate that'd be better for us if we traded him.