Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

smokes

Huge Member
Smokes, you're a clown.

Jefferies has been here for how long? He finally plays defense for one season, and you're on his meat?

This is why you're not a credible poster.

Sure and you just manipulate posts to try and prove your points and fail.

I wasn't talking about any other season I was talking about this season, just like the youtube movie was talking about his performance this season.

On his meat? Yeah calling someone average is really on his meat... :lol:

You try way too hard, you even have to bump ancient posts to try and prove you were right about something 2 years ago... lol how desperate.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You try way too hard, you even have to bump ancient posts to try and prove you were right about something 2 years ago... lol how desperate.

Word! Dude can pretend all day he doesn't care but his actions speak louder than his poorly written words.

metrocard

Legend

12664599721659237533.gif

Asimov

Benchwarmer
this chick is a psycho and a loser....now if she made a video about Chris Duhon I'd take her seriously

As long as Sergio is breathing Duhound will see ZERO playing time. He'll be lucky to get a decent contract after this season.

I'd also like to hear your views on Dantoni... or as I like to call him, Danphony aka No D-antoni.

D'Antoni, D'Antoni, D'Antoni....horrible in terms of developing/recognizing young talent and horrible with his substitution patterns.

Not a fan of his peronality either...wish he'd be up front with the fans.

When he was asked why he's not playing Nate, he said "why don't you ask me why I'm not playing darko?" Really Mike??? Really?? I think any idiot could tell you why you're not playing Darko.

When he was asked why we didn't pick up AI, he said it was because he didn't want to stunt the growth of our young players? BUT DOUGLAS GETS NOOOO burn...again bs from d'antoni.

He's way too personal in his coaching decisions. This isn't college where you're trying to build character in young men...these are grown men who are here to play the game.

I don't think the defense issue needs to be elaborated on.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
D'Antoni, D'Antoni, D'Antoni....horrible in terms of developing/recognizing young talent and horrible with his substitution patterns.

When he was asked why he's not playing Nate, he said "why don't you ask me why I'm not playing darko?" Really Mike??? Really?? I think any idiot could tell you why you're not playing Darko.

When he was asked why we didn't pick up AI, he said it was because he didn't want to stunt the growth of our young players? BUT DOUGLAS GETS NOOOO burn...again bs from d'antoni.

He's way too personal in his coaching decisions. This isn't college where you're trying to build character in young men...these are grown men who are here to play the game.

A few years ago I blocked my friends from IMing me a little while if they said something that was disrespectful to me, instead of just handling it maturely like I do now.Could you imagine D'Antoni on AIM?He would have blocked Amar'e for eight months for trying too hard to win against him.

Tonight D'Antoni finally let an end game play off the bench.

metrocard

Legend

Douglas has no position..

Good defense, average at everything else.

Douglas has no position..

Good defense, average at everything else.

Well, since Duhon is way below average at his position, I wouldn't have minded starting Douglas in his place...or starting Nate and giving TD some pt off the bench. It's all over now that we have Serg and House, but I'm just sayin...he should've benched duhon a long time ago and developed the young kid.

Paul1355

All Star
Well, since Duhon is way below average at his position, I wouldn't have minded starting Douglas in his place...or starting Nate and giving TD some pt off the bench. It's all over now that we have Serg and House, but I'm just sayin...he should've benched duhon a long time ago and developed the young kid.

Duhon is down right horrible...so happy he is not getting anymore playing time...

He should be 12th on the roster right now.

Mike D wasted Douglas this season. This kid won ACC player of the year and was awesome in the pre season and never played...Mike D has his favorites.