The Official Appreciation Thread For Eddy Curry

knicksin60

Starter
It was five long years for Eddy Curry in NY and his Knick career has finally come to an end as he was traded away to the Timberwolves.

Whatever thoughts you have about Eddy Curry feel free to post them in this thread.

STAT1

Starter
image4.png

la2ny

Starter
You sure he can pass weight capacity for the plane??

F-U Curry you lazy turd. I hope you find a Subway and a Jenny Craig in Minnesota, until then :flippa::asshole:

Sage

Rotation player
I appreciate him showing me what it'd be like if I ate my fitness and career away.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Farewell Fat F*ck

The one good thing you've done since your "breakout" season, Curry.

Let this idiocy WOW your underpants off.

The worst signing in Franchise history. Multi millions of NYK's cold hard spent on obesity and gluttonous spending.

Amazing.

Eddy Curry will end up on 'Where Are They Now" as a plug in a dike to combat global warming. Either that, or we'll never hear a peep out of him again.

Unless, of course, he winds up in front of a jury. Probably quite likely.

How ironic is it that just when we thought we'd washed ourselves clean of all things Isiah, we get this dreadlocked punter back.

2018864389_3a7aec88bc.jpg

What a world we live in!!

mafra

Legend

This is funny! Troubled life off the court. I fear there's one more headline in store for EC: and it begins with former NBA player...

He had a bad heart and he had no love for the game. His materialism and laziness betrayed his plan to use the game to benefit his quality of living, and his family's future.

Like BIRD RIGHTS, his name will be synonymous with a new clause in the CBA to safeguard teams against another EC.