2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
AvPVsYbCEAAupln.jpg

LOL, they're about to be a family again.

Sage

Rotation player
Lebron has honestly won me over big time in these playoffs. Yes it was massively stupid the way he left Cleveland, but he has a focus and maturity on the floor that I haven't seen from him ever.

The rest of the Heat can eat a bowl of dicks though, can't believe the likes of Eddy Curry are going to get a ring.

Last edited:

fender0577

Rotation player
Lebron has honestly won me over big time in these playoffs. Yes it was massively stupid the way he left Miami, but he has a focus and maturity on the floor that I haven't seen from him ever.

The rest of the Heat can eat a bowl of dicks though, can't believe the likes of Eddy Curry are going to get a ring.
He'll never win me over, but i give credit where it's do, he's killing and playing how he should.He stopped jacking up bad 3's and taking advantage of his size by posting up.This is going to hurt watching them win it all, but they've made the adjustments that OKC hasn't, and that's what playoff ball is about.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This lockout season is finally nearing its end! I can't wait for the start of next season. With Rose potentially missing out on the whole season, I wouldn't be surprised if we grab that 2 seed in the east ( if we get the right pieces to fit this team in the offseason)

Sigh... I hate it when I get hopeful for a good regular season for the Knicks. lol

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Haha, hey offseason is my favourite time to be a Knicks fan! Everything's played on paper and the season is full of hope and promise.

Word. I dunno.... but I have a good feeling for next season. I think we reach 50 wins (?) *smokes a blunt*

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
He'll never win me over, but i give credit where it's do, he's killing and playing how he should.He stopped jacking up bad 3's and taking advantage of his size by posting up.This is going to hurt watching them win it all, but they've made the adjustments that OKC hasn't, and that's what playoff ball is about.

Given what I said about Game 3 and the refs, I can't say the same about Game 4. Game 4 was called pretty fair. Lebron played lights out. Durant choked.
I just can't believe I'm saying this but Lebron proved he is the best basketball player in the world right now yesterday in my eyes. :barf::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Given what I said about Game 3 and the refs, I can't say the same about Game 4. Game 4 was called pretty fair. Lebron played lights out. Durant choked.
I just can't believe I'm saying this but Lebron proved he is the best basketball player in the world right now yesterday in my eyes. :barf::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

im with u about Leb but im not with u about last nights officiating. that **** was horrendous dogs. Westbrook had like 40 n barely got to the line.... Heat get way to any calls.

tiger0330

Legend
I would say Harden not Durant choked this one. Couple of critical turnovers, not making anything and his night was summed up when he missed that wide open layup. I had OKC winning because of their bench but the Miami role players like James, Coles, Battier have been coming up bigger than OKC has.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
I would say Harden not Durant choked this one. Couple of critical turnovers, not making anything and his night was summed up when he missed that wide open layup. I had OKC winning because of their bench but the Miami role players like James, Coles, Battier have been coming up bigger than OKC has.

I agree, Harden choked big time but he's not the primary scorer of the OKC thunder. Westbrook and Durant are. When the game was not going OKC's way in the reg season and the playoffs Durant was the one who came through no matter who guarded him. But this game it seemed like Durant was just scared whenever Lebron was on him. Sure, he made shots when it was D Wade or Battier on him. But this guy is an all star and he couldn't score on Lebron. Melo took Lebron almost every match up against each other barring the Game 1 fiasco and he did well.

Also, I feel like everyone has a tendency to blame the refs (including me) and most of the time when it comes to the heat it's true. But, in this game, most of Westbrook's shots were jump shots and they completely missed him when he drove in bc he's so fast. Compared to the last few games this game was called pretty fair. I know it's not saying much but if we blame Game 4's loss on the refs then we're just being biased. OKC just got outgunned and Durant and Harden were silent.

Kiyaman

Legend
The best team in the league won the NBA Championship!
The best star "TRIO" who we all wanted to fail again were successful.

The postseason refferees receive huge complants about every postseason game....
which is normal.

The athleticism and team-defense went up to the next level in both the West & East
conference finals series.

Knicks Fans became neutral-fans of the postseason after the first round...

Hayato

Benchwarmer
i dont understand how bulling yourself to the basket when youre a 270 pound athletic freak makes you clutch? he still cant hit a gamewinning jumper. do people forget this

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
i dont understand how bulling yourself to the basket when youre a 270 pound athletic freak makes you clutch? he still cant hit a gamewinning jumper. do people forget this

Doesn't matter. He lead the heat to the championship even though he "can't hit a clutch jumper"

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Doesn't matter. He lead the heat to the championship even though he "can't hit a clutch jumper"

im simply telling you he cant be trusted to make a clutch jumper..can he because he has a ring now? fine go ahead. id love to see it.. that was a nice gamewinning jumper over 6'0 rondo in game 4 vs boston

tiger0330

Legend
Got to look at the bright side. Our Knicks won as many games as OKC against the best team in bball.

Have to keep Novak, last years and this years finals showed how important 3 point shooters are in todays games. Novak couldn't be any worse than a crippled Mike Miller, dude could barely walk and couldn't defend worth a crap because he good barely move but what an impact he had on the game with those 3s.