2017 NBA Playoffs

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Maker is gonna be the next great two-way player. There's not a player like him, closest is on his team in Gannis(who's other worldly). It's called developing your young talent(Gannis, Brogdon, Maker) while developing a bench...that's what Kidd is doing.
I was watching that game thinking, "I really want the Knicks to go young". No reason for us not to now.

How's Giannis' brother doing?

mafra

Legend
Let's hope this provides him the the platform to showcase....
Coming out party! Here's to both Grant and THjr...

tiger0330

Legend
Tough break for Rondo and the Bulls but Jerian can get it done. That win in Boston in game 2 was a team win not just Rondo, Rolo, DWade, JB and others all contributed.

tiger0330

Legend
Bulls trailed by as many as 20 but now trail by 3 at the half. DWade putting the Bulls on his back scoring 14, blocked a Bradley corner 3, how many guys block perimeter shots. He also happens to be the best PG w/o Rondo. Hoiberg ought to start him at PG.

tiger0330

Legend
Grant is not a PG. Too many TOs, picks up his dribble too often, I would expect this Grant as the starting PG is not going to last. MCW is not much of a shooter but I don't think Hoiberg has much choice. Maybe DWade at point is an option.

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like its over with the Celts leading by 20 and 4 mins to go. Rondo not playing was a huge factor, Celts have 31 dimes to Bulls 10. That Bulls backcourt sucks without Rondo.

Broadway

All Star
Grant is not a PG. Too many TOs, picks up his dribble too often, I would expect this Grant as the starting PG is not going to last. MCW is not much of a shooter but I don't think Hoiberg has much choice. Maybe DWade at point is an option.

And to think Hoiberg benched Rondo for like 3mos in favor of these two. I think Grant felt a little lost, he's played much better but Butler and others didn't help break in the flow of the game.

and1

Rotation player
game 4 of the spurs 'n' grizz. oh snap, conley coming alive to end the 1st with a grizz push. let's see if he can keep it going.

tiger0330

Legend
Vince Carter the ageless one who I called the dunk champion who is now a deadly 3 pt shooter is 3-4 from 3. The guy looks like he could play a couple of more years if he wanted. They mentioned something about he's on the best 2 or 3 man Memphis lineups and Fizdale said they wouldn't be in the playoffs without him. I bet he can still throw it down too, the guy is amazing.

Broadway

All Star
Vince Carter the ageless one who I called the dunk champion who is now a deadly 3 pt shooter is 3-4 from 3. The guy looks like he could play a couple of more years if he wanted. They mentioned something about he's on the best 2 or 3 man Memphis lineups and Fizdale said they wouldn't be in the playoffs without him. I bet he can still throw it down too, the guy is amazing.

He's had several highlights of doing exactly this past 3yrs. Including being able to still go through his legs shown in one of their practices/game warmups this yr.

tiger0330

Legend
Never knew Fizdale was so fiery when he was coaching in Miami, heard he was well respected but didn't know he had those leadership qualities sitting next to Spo. That "Take that for data" rant in his post-game was classic and it got the Griz fired up.

Broadway

All Star
Kawhi Leonard is special, like on another level of uniqueness. Can't believe what he's doing right now, the best two-way player in the NBA and it's not debatable!