Game thread: New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 7:30 10/20/2018 [Game #3]

Sigh. Another game another questionable 4th quarter call against us. Kanter fouls out on a call where it looked to me like he got all ball.

Have to get that rebound after Tatum missed that dunk. Instead, Tatum gets it back and we trail 3 with 21 seconds to go.

What the hell is Tatum doing there? Fouls Burke when he is chucking up the halfcourt 3, but of course, Burke misses the 1st FT and we lose.

Burke looks devastated. It happens. Good effort tonight against a vastly superior team. Fizdale only has 1 win out of 3, but this team is a couple shots away from having won all 3.

Broadway

All Star
Didn't catch this game only saw the last 2 plays had to get a haircut and go to the grocery store. Looks like we had a chance, Burke will have a chance at redemption not mad at him although free throws should be a given. Tatum made his, so no excuses.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Didn't catch this game only saw the last 2 plays had to get a haircut and go to the grocery store. Looks like we had a chance, Burke will have a chance at redemption not mad at him although free throws should be a given. Tatum made his, so no excuses.
Which market did you go to?

Broadway

All Star
Which market did you go to?

"Fresh Thyme" tonight, kind of a down day for me overall wish I would've left the barbershop sooner might of caught the second half. I don't have MSG network, NBA LP is only free for another day or two I would've had to find a stream. Also sucks I work my second job during the week(evenings)

After preseason discussion of whether Trier and/or Vonleh would get roster spots, both looked like major parts of our team tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
Burke looks devastated. It happens. Good effort tonight against a vastly superior team. Fizdale only has 1 win out of 3, but this team is a couple shots away from having won all 3.
I agree, he hasn't solidified his lineup yet the team is very competitive. Couldn't watch but the game thread and a box score is the second best way to "watch". Thanks for the recap htr10.