Trades for Trade Deadlines:

mafra

Legend
It?s like NBA wants to see how much a fan will take before they abandon ship.

Couldn?t have a worse start to your GM role than Leon Rose has had in his tenure

He got Rose trade and Grimes pick right. Nothing else. And, the idiot traded away a first round pick and got nothing back in return. How does that happen?

Nets get 2 first rounders and the younger asset!

Broadway

All Star
KP to Wizards for Dinwiddie and Bertrans.
Hahahahaha!

This speaks mainly to how bad I think KP?s value is relative to his contract size, but I think this is a good trade for Dallas.

Poor #kporzee, he?s getting humbled yr after yr. I know Don to the Chiss is happy as hell he?s gone

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Woj reports no deals for Knicks. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Strong work everybody.

Not zero. We managed to trade a First round Pick for someone to sit in Knox' chair. If that aint the Knicks then what is.
Now we will watch the Draft and watch the Knicks pass on a PG.

KP to Wizards for Dinwiddie and Bertrans.
Hahahahaha!

This speaks mainly to how bad I think KP?s value is relative to his contract size, but I think this is a good trade for Dallas.
I watch Dallas very closely when Luka was out. That team move the ball a hellva lot better than with him on the lineup.
They are the slowest team in the league. I was have trade Luka for a ton of picks and talent while someone is foolish enough to want him.

Broadway

All Star
I watch Dallas very closely when Luka was out. That team move the ball a hellva lot better than with him on the lineup.
They are the slowest team in the league. I was have trade Luka for a ton of picks and talent while someone is foolish enough to want him.

Ball movement means little unless it?s translating to wins

The Mavs are 15-5 in their last 20gms?

#kporzee has played in 9 of them avg 26min/gm(7-2 with and 8-3 without)

Donchiss has played in 19 of them avg 36min/gm(7 Triple Doubles same span of gms)

The Mavs have bounced back largely due to Donchiss getting in better regular season shape, being more consistent with his 3ball, and the spark Jalen Brunson(their most consistent and efficient player) has provided?some games where he started in the back court

Prior to this stretch the Mavs were 17-18 and Donchiss missed quite a few during that span

Clear evidence Mavs need Donchiss(healthy) and need him to play well, if so they?re near elite level?meanwhile it didn?t matter what the hell #kporzee provided to their team, thus bags packed now he can go Go-Go in DC(we know he likes to party)

Ball movement means little unless it?s translating to wins

The Mavs are 15-5 in their last 20gms?

#kporzee has played in 9 of them avg 26min/gm(7-2 with and 8-3 without)

Donchiss has played in 19 of them avg 36min/gm(7 Triple Doubles same span of gms)

The Mavs have bounced back largely due to Donchiss getting in better regular season shape, being more consistent with his 3ball, and the spark Jalen Brunson(their most consistent and efficient player) has provided?some games where he started in the back court

Prior to this stretch the Mavs were 17-18 and Donchiss missed quite a few during that span

Clear evidence Mavs need Donchiss(healthy) and need him to play well, if so they?re near elite level?meanwhile it didn?t matter what the hell #kporzee provided to their team, thus bags packed now he can go Go-Go in DC(we know he likes to party)
Well we have different opinions about this team. If they are the slowest team that is a liability out the gate. Luka is the main reason they are slow. So what can they win??
When Brunson was at the PG they played very good when I watch them. Now I think that he should be at the SG.
If you aren?t winning championship and they ain?t winning championship with Luka. So why keep him??

Kiyaman

Legend
Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
Woj reports no deals for Knicks. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Strong work everybody.

We suck, I hate this team

Out of all the NBA trades done this month did any team trade away a first round pick?
NO!!!
The Knicks has been in a dire need of a starter PG, since the day GM Perry took the job.
My best suggestion for the Knicks organization, are the Monday after all-star weekend the Knicks should FIRE Leon Rose & Perry on the same day !!!

Broadway

All Star
Well we have different opinions about this team. If they are the slowest team that is a liability out the gate. Luka is the main reason they are slow. So what can they win??
When Brunson was at the PG they played very good when I watch them. Now I think that he should be at the SG.
If you aren?t winning championship and they ain?t winning championship with Luka. So why keep him??

DR that?s a very narrow minded myopic mindset concerning The Don. Kid hasn?t been in the league 5yrs and you?ve already come to a foregone conclusion on what he and the Mavs are capable/not capable of?kind of odd

Again they?ve won 15 of their last 20 and he?s played 95% of those games, on their way to 16 of 21 and he?s put on a huge performance tonight

If the Knicks had the same result there?s no way you?d be advocating trading our best ball player based on odds of a chip?no way in hell actually!

Phx won zero championships when they were the fastest paced team in the league for yrs. To my knowledge never made an appearance. Again we got to look a little deeper into eye tests and metrics and find where there?s sweet harmony

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
DR that?s a very narrow minded myopic mindset concerning The Don. Kid hasn?t been in the league 5yrs and you?ve already come to a foregone conclusion on what he and the Mavs are capable/not capable off?kind of odd

Again they?ve won 15-5 of their last 20 and he?s played 95% of those games, on their way to 16 of 21 and he?s put on a huge performance tonight

If the Knicks had the same result there?s no way you?d be advocating trading our best ball player based on odds of a chip?no way in hell actually!

Phx won zero championships when they were the fastest paced team in the league for yrs. To my knowledge never made an appearance. Again we got to look a little deeper into eye tests and metrics and find where there?s sweet harmony

So so-called BB fans said same thing about Dirk. I lived in DAL 2005-2015.

He made that Heat team look mediocre. They mocked him after taking 1 game lead and then blowing them out game 2? then Dirk made them pay for the tomfoolery

Not sure what D-Wade was doing disrespecting Dirk? Mavs had Heat swept until the NBA stepped in and stole series from Mavs so Riley, Shaq and Wade could sell a better narrative.

Hey, Wade? you and LJ couldn?t win on your own?. Dirk could tho!

Put Doncic on GSW and see what he does.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Luka Doncic erupted for 51 points on 17-of-26 shooting (10-of-14 FT) in Thursday's win over the Clippers, adding nine rebounds, six assists, seven triples, one steal, one block and seven turnovers over 40 minutes.

You're always talking about Kembas knees, how many games has KP missed with knee problems as a Mav?

Correction, I don't always talk about Walker Knees. KP has missed 20 some games out of the 50 some games played.
And you point is what??
Different players at different position and Knee problems are knee problems, huh, agreed.

You are alright with taking a chance on a PG with horrible knee problem. You didn't say if you were against bring back KP.

If I'm gambling, then it with KP at lest there is hope. With Walker the Knicks losing.