Tim Thomas for Van Horn
Mohammad for Malik
Not re-signing Demar Johnson
Not re-signing Woods
Signing Jeffries
Signing James
Not drafting Marcus Williams
Ariza for Francis

...I can't type anymore. I was only going to put 3, but when I realized how frigging horrible he is at his job, I kept going.

He needs to be assassinated

Damn dude if you're gonna call for someone to be assasinated atleast make sure you get the right person. lol

Dolan's he one who needs the assasiation... :couto:

GetRealistic

Starter
Its pretty funny, he messed this team up within his first two months on the job. He made the Marbury trade which will continue to haunt us for two more years, and then a few months later he made the Doleac, Vanhorn for Thomas, and Mohammad deal which in my opinion started the whole down swing.

Maybe we should have just let Larry Brown be the GM like he wanted to be. But hey Isiah did bring us that wonderful Moochie Norris era.

metrocard

Legend
Tim Thomas
Micheal Sweetney
Jermaine Jackson
LeMArcus Aldrige(#2 draft pick of 2006) - Averaging 18 and 7(75% FT, 53%FG)
Joakim Noah(Number 9 draft pick of 2007) - Rookie that would fill our defensive woes
Kyrlo Fesenko(number 38 draft pick of 2007) - 20 year old 7"1 286 center from Ukraine, has a lot of skill and ability.
2009 second round pick

For Curry, Davis

Lets see who was available @ number two in the 2006 draft...

Adam Morrison - sucks
Tyrus Thomas - Defensive player of the year material
S. Williams - ass
Brandon Roy - future all star
Randy Foye - Billups-ability
Rudy Gay - is becoming a superstar(nice trade Rockets)

Lets see who was available at number seven in the 2005 draft since we took Frye

Andrew Bynum(
Danny Granger

I really wanted one or the other in this draft. Bynum is becoming a young phenom, check out his season with LA so far

Bynum
11 ppg
9.7 rebounds
2 blks
59% FG
68% FT
1.5 assist
1.4 turnovers

in 26 minutes per game!!!, playing with Kobe Bryant too. We need to give Curry 48 minutes to average even 7 rebounds. In 26 minutes per game, Curry stats would look terrible, probably 11 ppg, 3 rebounds, no blocks, 2 turnovers, zero assist.

We lost a gem in Bynum, and Granger is a guy who can play multiple positions, shoot, defend, rebound, everything basically. We lost out on a franchise center and a franchise wing player.

The 2005 draft hurt us the most, I'm not really pissed about the trades as I should be, but the 2005 draft where Isiah choosed Frye over Bynum was awful.

Imagine having Bynum, Aldridge on this team for now and the future?

Could of been

Marbury/Robinson
Crawford/Richardson/Collins
Balkman/Ariza(fuck the Francis for Penny/Ariza deal)
Aldridge/Lee
Bynum/James

Aldridge/Bynum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Randolph/Curry.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was thinkin about that last night, picking Frye instead of Bynum.

For the record, I will now state that Isiah is only good later in drafts, he is inconsistent with lotter picks. Frye was a real bad pick, he still sucks now. He isnt doing shit in Portland and Greg Oden isnt even playin. They got Pryzbilla and Aldridge who are both better then Frye.

Bynum is a beast, I wanted the Knicks to pick him or Gerald Green (who still sucks). I now believe that Isiah is just as bad as Scott Layden, possible worse.

metrocard

Legend
We should have just stayed the course with the 03-04 team and just let contracts expire. Everyone seems to forget how well Marbury was playing with Nazr, Doleac and even Van Horn. Those are guys who are a perfect fit for Marbury. Things really started to go downhill when we traded for Crawford. I cannot recall any time when Marbury & Crawford actually played well together.

Check this out.

93524454jj2.jpg

15981672eb6.jpg

The 2003/04 situation wasn't really bad at all. Instead of making all those trades, we could have just tanked the 2003/04 season and maybe pickup Dwight Howard in the 2004 draft, then pickup Deron Williams next year and in 2005/6 we would have been a playoff team with no bad contracts.

We could have been on our way to contention in just 2-3 years if only Isiah would have chose to rebuild instead of all those idiotic mismatched trades.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
We should have just stayed the course with the 03-04 team and just let contracts expire. Everyone seems to forget how well Marbury was playing with Nazr, Doleac and even Van Horn. Those are guys who are a perfect fit for Marbury. Things really started to go downhill when we traded for Crawford. I cannot recall any time when Marbury & Crawford actually played well together.

in case u didnt know, any player that's against stephon is dealt wit, Keith Van Horn, kurt thomas, larry brown, and Q is lucky he untradeable

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Damn dude if you're gonna call for someone to be assasinated atleast make sure you get the right person. lol

Dolan's he one who needs the assasiation... :couto:

Yes, Dolan is the problem! Until he changes his ways and gives complete control to an established and reputable GM, the Knicks will suck forever.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Tim Thomas
Micheal Sweetney
Jermaine Jackson
Joakim Noah(Number 9 draft pick of 2007) - Rookie that would fill our defensive woes
Kyrlo Fesenko(number 38 draft pick of 2007) - 20 year old 7"1 286 center from Ukraine, has a lot of skill and ability.
2009 second round pick

For Curry, Davis

Adam Morrison - sucks
S. Williams - ass

Andrew Bynum(
Danny Granger

I really wanted one or the other in this draft. Bynum is becoming a young phenom, check out his season with LA so far

Bynum
11 ppg
9.7 rebounds
2 blks
59% FG
68% FT
1.5 assist
1.4 turnovers

in 26 minutes per game!!!, playing with Kobe Bryant too. We need to give Curry 48 minutes to average even 7 rebounds. In 26 minutes per game, Curry stats would look terrible, probably 11 ppg, 3 rebounds, no blocks, 2 turnovers, zero assist.

We lost a gem in Bynum, and Granger is a guy who can play multiple positions, shoot, defend, rebound, everything basically. We lost out on a franchise center and a franchise wing player.

The 2005 draft hurt us the most, I'm not really pissed about the trades as I should be, but the 2005 draft where Isiah choosed Frye over Bynum was awful.

Could of been

Marbury/Robinson
Aldridge/Lee
Bynum/James

That's why I think Isiah is overrated as a drafter.

paris401

Starter
Yes, Dolan is the problem! Until he changes his ways and gives complete control to an established and reputable GM, the Knicks will suck forever.

who do you think had control for the last 4 years... dolan ain't makin the trades... it's all isiah...

call dolan a dick for his hiring of isiah, but all the personel trades/draft's /mle's has been isiah's call...

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
well fuck it let me be the only voice of rational thinking in this fuckin forum.

For you rat bastards who just hate to hate, without knowing the team, knowing what was happening, what isiah came into etc etc. I will break it down for you simpletons. Here are the bad Isiah moves:

Trading 2 unprotected #1's for Curry. 1 is understandable just to pry him loose, but that second one was really dumb and cost us.

Jerome James was a bad move ONLY in terms of the money he was given. At the time, Knicks had no center, they needed a center, but they paid too much. But the actual move to pick him up, was NOT a bad move

Trading Kurt Thomas for Q-Rich. - Kurt Thomas value was high at that time, and the knicks could have held out for something more substantial than Q and Nate

Jefferies was a bad pick up because Q. Woods was still on the team, and he just drafted Balkman.

Trade For Zach Randolph was wack because it didnt address a need.

That is it, when it comes to flat out bad moves. Some can talk about the trade for Marbury was trash FUCK YOU, when that trade was made, every fuckin New Yorker was suckin Isiah's Dick, and the reason was, we got One of the best Point Guards in the NBA for Bullshit Scott Layden plaers and a washed up CharlieWard. point blank end of story.

You can shit on the Keith Van Horn for Thomas trade all you want now, but i wanna see any of you motherfuckaz say you were rooting for Van Horn after he was traded for Spree. And forget that fact, Thomas and Van Horns numbers were the virtually identical in every respect.

And you guys trying to shit on his drafting records, FUCK YOU. You gonna shit on him because he didn't draft Bynum, c'mon now, stop the shit. Drafting Centers is a crap shoot. here are the list of Centers drafted in the Lottery in the years before that 2005 draft:

Darko Milicic 7-1 253
Chris Kaman 7-0 255
Rafael Araujo 6-11 280
Robert Swift 7-0 245
Andris Biedrins 6-11 240
Michael Olowokandi
Alek Redojevic
Michael Doleac
Chris Mihm Texas Jr.
Joel Przybilla Minnesota So.
Kwame Brown 6-11 240
Tyson Chandler 7-0 220
Eddy Curry 6-11 300
Dwight Howard 6-10 240
Sagana Diop 6-11 310
Yao Ming 7-6 295
Amare Stoudemire

There are only a handful of those players who are decent and only three who are bonafied stars. C'mon now, that kind of hindsight is ridiculous, and this is coming from a person who wanted Bynum to be drafted instead of Frye, but every gm passes on stars or would be stars, its the way it is in sports.

I can go on, and probably will when i see some of the stupid responses, but what you dicks who hate just to hate need to realize is the majority of the moves came when he first came in, when the situation was shit. He made the moves to get Marbury and Thomas and Nazir and we got to the playoffs. Yea we got to the playoffs that year but we got swept in three bad loses. so you guys who talk about standing pact with the lineup we had are shit talkers. Another move was made and if Tim Thomas didn't have a real shit year the knicks could have made the playoffs again.

I'm done, Isiah hasn't been the best, but he hasn't been the worst either. I can understand the disappointment and being pissed, I've been a knick fan since the fall of 1983. I've seen crappy Knick teams and real good Knick teams, and in these twenty four years i can honestly say that at least the moves that Isiah has made has genuinely been made to try to make the team better, the outcome at this point hasn't been what his aim was, but the effort was made.

metrocard

Legend
I'm done, Isiah hasn't been the best, but he hasn't been the worst either. I can understand the disappointment and being pissed, I've been an Isiahsexual since the fall of 1983.

We know..

You're not very good at being rational. (Everyone here is more concerned as KNICK FANS over the moves that screwed us over and moves that had no reason or logic, where as your punk ass is just trying to be a troll and a complete Isiahsexual bashing everyone and cursing at them because they don't have a dream image of Isiah like you do)

None of Isiah's moves addressed our needs.

If you understand ability, scouting and draft prospects more often you would of knew Bynum was something special.

Darko - starter
Kaman - all star center right now
Araujo - bust
Andrin Biendrins - 10 and 10 with 2 blocks/starter
Kandi - bust
Alek Redojevic - bust
Doleac - was a good player for us, definitely contributed more than Curry.
Pzybilla - starter
Brown - bust
Tyson Chandler - almost an all star/starter
Curry - worst defensive center in NBA history
Howard - MVP/best big man in the NBA at 22
Diop - starter on an elite team
Ming - MVP canidate/all star
Amare - MVP canidate/all star

The last one you forgot was Channing Frye who's been a total bust so far. He had 3-4 years of college and was still one dimensional.

Do you even consider the cap? Isiah signing Jerome James was a bad move period.

James isn't a starter
He's a career 15 minute per game player, fool.
James was 31 at the time.
Isiah signed him to 6 years.
Very Layden like?

Van Horn was consistent and rebounded and scored more efficiently where as Tim Thomas wasn't. I guess you really don't watch the Knicks.

How are you going to post with FUCK YOU in every paragraph? You sound like a little bitch, stop being a homo, guy. Its like you take offense to everything, mad sensitive. Thanks for being the fart of the thread.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
We know..

You're not very good at being rational. (Everyone here is more concerned as KNICK FANS over the moves that screwed us over and moves that had no reason or logic, where as your punk ass is just trying to be a troll and a complete Isiahsexual bashing everyone and cursing at them because they don't have a dream image of Isiah like you do)

None of Isiah's moves addressed our needs.

If you understand ability, scouting and draft prospects more often you would of knew Bynum was something special.

Darko - starter
Kaman - all star center right now
Araujo - bust
Andrin Biendrins - 10 and 10 with 2 blocks/starter
Kandi - bust
Alek Redojevic - bust
Doleac - was a good player for us, definitely contributed more than Curry.
Pzybilla - starter
Brown - bust
Curry - worst defensive center in NBA history
Howard - MVP/best big man in the NBA at 22
Diop - starter on an elite team
Ming - MVP canidate/all star
Amare - MVP canidate/all star

The last one you forgot was Channing Frye who's been a total bust so far. He had 3-4 years of college and was still one dimensional.

Do you even consider the cap? Isiah signing Jerome James was a bad move period.

James isn't a starter
He's a career 15 minute per game player, fool.
James was 31 at the time.
Isiah signed him to 6 years.
Very Layden like?

Van Horn was consistent and rebounded and scored more efficiently where as Tim Thomas wasn't. I guess you really don't watch the Knicks.

How are you going to post with FUCK YOU in every paragraph? You sound like a little bitch, stop being a homo, guy. Its like you take offense to everything, mad sensitive. Thanks for being the fart of the thread.

I can post FUCK YOU in every paragraph cuz i'm talking to pussy's. My points are valid and on point, dick head haters, with no basketball IQ will try and disparage the content, but if you are a rational thinker, you see the logic.

You are a hater. And a hater doesn't see anything as rational. They just see what they want to see. You are also a fanatic when it comes to certain players, also, only seeing what you want to see. I'm different. I see things the way they are. A hater doesn't have the sense and aptitude to do this. Isiah, like every GM, has acquisitions which are stupid, the great Jerry West signed Brian Cardinal a multi year contract for god-sakes. You guys are ignorant. I'm not saying Isiah's run as GM has been great, or even good, what I am saying is it's not been as bad as you guys say or as the teams records portrays.

Darko - starter - He is still a bust - he was the number 2 pick asshole
Kaman - all star center right now - 30 games of being good does not make one an all star
Araujo - bust
Andrin Biendrins - 10 and 10 with 2 blocks/starter - One of the regular players I mentioned
Kandi - bust
Alek Redojevic - bust
Doleac - was a good player for us, definitely contributed more than Curry. - Please shut up
Pzybilla - starter - AND your point??? BUST
Brown - bust
Curry - worst defensive center in NBA history -
Howard - MVP/best big man in the NBA at 22 _ one of the stars I mentioned
Diop - starter on an elite team - SO was Stacey King and Bill Wenington. what does that say? dingbat
Ming - MVP canidate/all star - one of the stars I mentioned
Amare - MVP canidate/all star - one of the stars I mentioned

I don't know what the purpose of this shit was, but as usual I blew it up in your face. Think about stuff logically before you post homey. they might come out better.

Van Horn Tim Thomas same player numbers are comparable and Thomas was a better defender. So your point is garbage, Van Horn was a sign of Scott Laydens awful mistake and he had to go.

I'm done wiping the floor with you, go wash yaself up

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Tim Thomas
Micheal Sweetney
Jermaine Jackson
2009 second round pick

For Curry, Davis

Adam Morrison - sucks
S. Williams - ass

Andrew Bynum(
Danny Granger

Bynum
11 ppg
9.7 rebounds
2 blks
59% FG
68% FT
1.5 assist
1.4 turnovers

Could of been

Marbury/Robinson
Aldridge/Lee
Bynum/James

I hate reading this stuff it makes me sad!

I can post FUCK YOU in every paragraph cuz i'm talking to pussy's. My points are valid and on point, dick head haters, with no basketball IQ will try and disparage the content, but if you are a rational thinker, you see the logic.

You are a hater. And a hater doesn't see anything as rational. They just see what they want to see. You are also a fanatic when it comes to certain players, also, only seeing what you want to see. I'm different. I see things the way they are. A hater doesn't have the sense and aptitude to do this. Isiah, like every GM, has acquisitions which are stupid, the great Jerry West signed Brian Cardinal a multi year contract for god-sakes. You guys are ignorant. I'm not saying Isiah's run as GM has been great, or even good, what I am saying is it's not been as bad as you guys say or as the teams records portrays.

Darko - starter - He is still a bust - he was the number 2 pick asshole
Kaman - all star center right now - 30 games of being good does not make one an all star
Araujo - bust
Andrin Biendrins - 10 and 10 with 2 blocks/starter - One of the regular players I mentioned
Kandi - bust
Alek Redojevic - bust
Doleac - was a good player for us, definitely contributed more than Curry. - Please shut up
Pzybilla - starter - AND your point??? BUST
Brown - bust
Curry - worst defensive center in NBA history -
Howard - MVP/best big man in the NBA at 22 _ one of the stars I mentioned
Diop - starter on an elite team - SO was Stacey King and Bill Wenington. what does that say? dingbat
Ming - MVP canidate/all star - one of the stars I mentioned
Amare - MVP canidate/all star - one of the stars I mentioned

I don't know what the purpose of this shit was, but as usual I blew it up in your face. Think about stuff logically before you post homey. they might come out better.

Van Horn Tim Thomas same player numbers are comparable and Thomas was a better defender. So your point is garbage, Van Horn was a sign of Scott Laydens awful mistake and he had to go.

I'm done wiping the floor with you, go wash yaself up

I am sorry i missed the ceremony they had for you.....

When you received your "Dumbest FUCK on the planet award"