2008 Draft Fantasy Game

metrocard

Legend
Thanks guys.

You guys made some pretty interesting trades, addressing team weaknesses and really made things work out mutually. I'm impressed by all of your GM skills.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
You could have portland from me. I think there might be 2 other teams but im not sure. Ill get back to you on that.

yea let me know if there are any teams first depending on who they are i might just take portland from you....but lemme know what teams i don't wanna take your team then theres no teams left

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea let me know if there are any teams first depending on who they are i might just take portland from you....but lemme know what teams i don't wanna take your team then theres no teams left

It looks like Portlands the only team available...its all good. I took over them after knicks126 passed away. I already got 2 teams so i dont mind handing over management rights to you.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
It looks like Portlands the only team available...its all good. I took over them after knicks126 passed away. I already got 2 teams so i dont mind handing over management rights to you.

what are your other teams haha...i just didn't wanna take portland if thats your only team then your left without a team

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
as of now im taking over the Blazers

heres the team:
GM nyKnicks126, Portland Trailblazers
:update:Starting Lineups:update:
C. Greg Oden
PF.Al Horford
SF.Richard Jefferson
SG.Brandon Roy
PG.{Raymond Felton}
---------------------
SG.Josh Childress
PF.Marcus Williams
SF.James Jones
SF.Travis Outlaw
PF.Josh McRoberts
C.Joel Przybilla
PG.{Sergio Rodriguez}
SG.{Von Wafer}

10th pick from***NJ***
55th pick

draft picks : Joe Alexander Ryan Anderson

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Step one to ABCD'S sabbatical:
I know I'm doing this earlier than we was supposed to, but I gotta go.
I can't put up with this Celtic bulls#!t.

Pacers re-sign the following players:
Kareem Rush gets a 3 year-12 million dollar contract
David Harrison gets a 3 year-7.5 million dollar contract
Andre Owens gets a 2 year-4 million dollar contract
Ronald Murray gets a 3 year-15 million dollar contract

Pacers give rookie salaries to the following players:
Anthony Randolph: 3 year-7.5 million dollar contract
J.R. Giddens: 2 year-5 million dollar contract

Ike Diogu is not re-signed. He is a free agent to anyone that wants him.

Look at the payment scale for FA, on page 41 of this thread. Whoever bids the most on Ike Diogu gets to take him. Whoever bids the most on Mike Dunleavy gets to take him.

By June 27th(the day after the NBA draft) I will be gone until October(the start of the Knicks preseason).
However, I will still look at my private messages, every Saturday, until October. If you have a trade offer, I will look at it. If I approve, you can post the trade. If I don't approve, you can make another offer. If I still don't approve, then you could make an offer to another GM.

Last edited:

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
:update:

Roster:
Kirk Hinrich/Russell Westbrook
Cuttino Mobley/Martell Webster
Corey Maggette/Adam Morrison
Elton Brand/Sean May/JJ Hickson
Chris Kaman/Josh Powell

Draft Picks:

2008:

1st Round Pick: Russell Westbrook
2nd Round Pick: JJ Hickson

2009:

1st Round Draft Pick
1st Round Draft Pick ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles Clippers receive Minnesota's 2009 first-round pick (top 10 protected through 2011 and unprotected after). (Marko Jaric trade 081205)[/FONT][/FONT]
2nd Round Draft Pick (Belong to [The] Chicago [Bulls] now)
2nd Round Draft Pick (trade with Charlotte) (Belong to [The] Chicago [Bulls] now)

2010:
1st Round Draft Pick
2nd Round Draft Pick

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Step 2:
Reminder: June 27th will be my last day on this site, until October. However, I will still be coming here every Saturday, from July to October, to check my private messages. If you have a trade offer, feel free to contact me. I'll let you know if I'm interested, and you can post it, if I approve.

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
what you taking a few months off with the knicks lmaooo...talk some sense into them then LMAO jk

i might not be on that much during july ima be on vacation in egypt but ill be back in august and ill still check in once in a while

who knows where Isiah is these days i might run into him in egypt while hes on his "scouting" trip

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
what you taking a few months off with the knicks lmaooo...talk some sense into them then LMAO jk

i might not be on that much during july ima be on vacation in egypt but ill be back in august and ill still check in once in a while

who knows where Isiah is these days i might run into him in egypt while hes on his "scouting" trip
I'm temporariy leaving, because I can't handle all this Celtic feedback. I hate the Celtics, but everyone keeps saying good things about them. That's against my religion to say nice things about the celtdicks. I like Eddy Curry and Jerome James more than I like the Celtics. I like the Nets more than the Celtics, and they're cross-river rivals with the Knicks.

GetRealistic

Starter
I honestly don't get all this hate for the Celtics. I mean obviously Knicks fans hate the Celtics and this infusion of Boston supremecy over the sports world is getting real old quick. But this isn't Yankees vs Red Sox, this is Knicks Celtics and there hasn't been any heat to this rivalry since the early 90's. Not counting this season the last time the Celtics were relevant alot of the posters on this site weren't even born and if they were born they were so young that they couldn't appreciate it.

Me personal I'm 24 years old so my first true basketball experiences began in the 90's. I hate the Bulls, i hate the Pacers, i hate the Heat, I hate the Nets(because for a stretch they demolished us about 20 games in a row), and i still hold a grudge against San Antonio. But honestly the Celtics fall below those teams.

Maybe if the Knicks were better and we actually put up a fight against the Celtics i would feel different. But before i this message gets misconstrued i want to say again that i do Hate the Celtics but some of you are just hating for the point of stupidity.

GetRealistic

Starter
And ABCD i hope your taking into account the Major and i mean MAJOR cap hit you'll get for just releasing Dunleavy. If teams could just release players and not pay their money do you hontestly think Jerome James would be on our roster.

You'll have to look but you have to pay all of Dunleavy's money and it still counts against your cap.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
F#(k, man. Dunleavy has a guaranteed contract, which means I can't pay him whatever I want. I saw it on wikipedia.org. Just type "nba waive rules." Whatever, man. Whoever want Dunleavy, I'll give him up for free. Just as long as the salaries match. I'll even take Jerome James, Brian Cardinal, Eddy Curry etc.

Last edited: