2008 Draft Fantasy Game

metrocard

Legend
I honestly don't get all this hate for the Celtics. I mean obviously Knicks fans hate the Celtics and this infusion of Boston supremecy over the sports world is getting real old quick. But this isn't Yankees vs Red Sox, this is Knicks Celtics and there hasn't been any heat to this rivalry since the early 90's. Not counting this season the last time the Celtics were relevant alot of the posters on this site weren't even born and if they were born they were so young that they couldn't appreciate it.

Me personal I'm 24 years old so my first true basketball experiences began in the 90's. I hate the Bulls, i hate the Pacers, i hate the Heat, I hate the Nets(because for a stretch they demolished us about 20 games in a row), and i still hold a grudge against San Antonio. But honestly the Celtics fall below those teams.

Maybe if the Knicks were better and we actually put up a fight against the Celtics i would feel different. But before i this message gets misconstrued i want to say again that i do Hate the Celtics but some of you are just hating for the point of stupidity.

Have you ever met a Celtic fan? Some of the of the worst human beings in the planet. Red Sox fans = Celtic fans. The hate should be strong.

jpz17

Starter
Have you ever met a Celtic fan? Some of the of the worst human beings in the planet. Red Sox fans = Celtic fans. The hate should be strong.

icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

Are you kidding me???? No one, and I mean NO ONE COMPARES TO RED SOX FANS..... You guys are crazy.. The Knicks aren't even big rivals with Boston, their Biggest are NJ Miami and Indiana.. Bust I don't like Boston, I just don't hate, but because their from Boston and are in the Atlantic Div. I don't like them.. I could care less about Boston, but I don't hate them

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I honestly don't get all this hate for the Celtics. I mean obviously Knicks fans hate the Celtics and this infusion of Boston supremecy over the sports world is getting real old quick. But this isn't Yankees vs Red Sox, this is Knicks Celtics and there hasn't been any heat to this rivalry since the early 90's. Not counting this season the last time the Celtics were relevant alot of the posters on this site weren't even born and if they were born they were so young that they couldn't appreciate it.

Me personal I'm 24 years old so my first true basketball experiences began in the 90's. I hate the Bulls, i hate the Pacers, i hate the Heat, I hate the Nets(because for a stretch they demolished us about 20 games in a row), and i still hold a grudge against San Antonio. But honestly the Celtics fall below those teams.

Maybe if the Knicks were better and we actually put up a fight against the Celtics i would feel different. But before i this message gets misconstrued i want to say again that i do Hate the Celtics but some of you are just hating for the point of stupidity.
I'm not hating the Celtics for the point of stupidity, if that's what you're saying. I don't like the Celtics, because they basicaly bought a championship. What they did was unheard of, until they did it. They got two All Stars over the summer and then got a championship the following year. I think it's unfair that they get to do that, considering that most NBA teams have to work their way up to get quality players and win titles. All the Celtics did was make two trades, and after a 24 win season, they got a title. I don't like Paul Pierce, because all he does is talk trash. I don't like Garnett, because he gets too much credit for what the Celtics did as a "team." I don't like Ray Allen, because he always knocks down big shots against the Knicks. I've actually disliked Allen from when he was on the Sonics.

Also, like metrocard said, they got some of the dumbest fans. On bbwforums.net, someone said that Rondo is better than Marbury. Now if that's not stupid, I don't know what is.

Also, like metrocard said, they got some of the dumbest fans. On bbwforums.net, someone said that Rondo is better than Marbury. Now if that's not stupid, I don't know what is.
some of the fans on this site might say that too, but that would be to just start another marbury war.

metrocard

Legend
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

Are you kidding me???? No one, and I mean NO ONE COMPARES TO RED SOX FANS..... You guys are crazy.. The Knicks aren't even big rivals with Boston, their Biggest are NJ Miami and Indiana.. Bust I don't like Boston, I just don't hate, but because their from Boston and are in the Atlantic Div. I don't like them.. I could care less about Boston, but I don't hate them

LOL...you're obviously not from NYC.

Its logical to say more Red Sox fans are Celtic fans. They're both the same people with anti NY views.

jpz17

Starter
No I mean them seperate.. like a Red Sox fan at Fenway or a Celtic fan at what ever the heck their Arena is

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:alert:
The following trade:
Travis Diener, Shawne Williams(from the Pacers, not the Nets' "Shawn" Williams) and a 2008 second round pick

for

Lester Hudson

is void

Hudson decided to withdraw from the draft.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:alert:
The Pacers trade Mike Dunleavy to the Lakers

for

Vladimir Radmanovic and Jordan Farmar

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
horrible deal for LA
That's not a horrible deal for LA. Dunleavy is good. I just wanted to clear capspace. Pricey(GM of the Lakers) told me that he doesn't want the Lakers anymore, so the Lakers are up for grabs. I would take them, but I'm temporarily leaving this site, after June 27. DaTPRince can take them, if he wants, since he only has 1 team.

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea his sig had me rolling lmao anyways lets stop all this celtics talk its making me sick lmao..they won ok w.e now lets move on...