2008 Draft Fantasy Game

TunerAddict

Starter
:update: Blockbuster Trade

The Utah Jazz have agreed to trade
-Carlos Boozer
-Mehmet Okur
-AK-47

In exchange for a gallon of unleaded gasoline.

Its reported that this may be the most fiscally responsible move ever made by the organization.

"This is the most intuitive, profitable trade I've ever seen" says Washington Bullets GM TunerAddict.

"That shit is genius."

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
:update: Blockbuster Trade

The Utah Jazz have agreed to trade
-Carlos Boozer
-Mehmet Okur
-AK-47

In exchange for a gallon of unleaded gasoline.

Its reported that this may be the most fiscally responsible move ever made by the organization.

"This is the most intuitive, profitable trade I've ever seen" says Washington Bullets GM TunerAddict.

"That shit is genius."

wait, I don't get it, you just acquired them? Or just traded them? Or their now on the market?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
anyone have any good small fowards available for a trade everyone on my team is tradeable except ROY ODEN AND HORFORD...but im in the market for a better SF

jpz17

Starter
nice trade.. I accept that trade, even though cap wise it wouldn't work. But in the long run its better cap wise for jazz

jpz17

Starter
I meant I vote yes..

Oh and I will have a trade announcement for everyone in a little bit between Portland and Charlotte

jpz17

Starter
Alright trade is final..
CHA gets: Richard Jefferson, Ray Felton
POR gets: Devin Harris, Q-Rich, Al Thornton, 09 2nd rounder

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Alright trade is final..
CHA gets: Richard Jefferson, Ray Felton
POR gets: Devin Harris, Q-Rich, Al Thornton, 09 2nd rounder
Your trade is invalid. I checked it out, and the salaries don't match. There's a 1.9 million dollar difference in salary. In order for the trade to work out, Charlotte is going to have to also include Jared Dudley or Sean May(whoever you want).

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
could I take Lakers
Yes, you can have them. The GM that was here before you traded for Mike Dunleavy, and he gave up Vladimir Radmanovic and Jordan Farmar. Do you want to keep that trade, or do you want to reset your roster? Whatever you choose is fine with me. I'm the GM of the Pacers, in case you were wondering.

lithuania

Rookie
what the heck know what? sure, i'll keep him. 19 ppg, not bad. someone have a pg I could get, I'll give Odom. also I'll listen to people wantin Kobe, but you gotta give a lot