Knicks get Hughes and Wilcox

Good move?

• Total voters

TunerAddict

Starter
Good trades. Fills team needs by getting rid of players that don't play, or ones that play poorly.

I'm hoping for a revival in Hughes career here under Dantoni. He was a 20ppg scorer earlier in his career in Washington....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
good deals, i like them Hughes gives us defense, and Wilcox isn't that good but he helps down low

2 questions how are we looking with the Lee and Nate resigning situations?

and

when will Ewing Jr be called up?

Asimov

Benchwarmer
good deals, i like them Hughes gives us defense, and Wilcox isn't that good but he helps down low

2 questions how are we looking with the Lee and Nate resigning situations?

and

when will Ewing Jr be called up?

re-sign Lee or sign and trade nate probably

GetRealistic

Starter
Roberson had a team option that we were never going to pick up. These trades don't at all effect the money we have to sign Nate or lee.

Red

TYPE-A
For all intents and purposes: THE FUTURE OF OUR ORGANIZATION HINGES ON 1 PERSON...Eddy Motherf*cking Curry. We must do all posible to get this motherf*cker in shape a off this team. That is our sole objective. Above winning and playoffs and draft picks etc...One goal: RID OURSELVES OF E CITY ASAP!!!!!!!

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I wonder what Bulls doctors will say about James, I mean, it's almost a certain thing that he will fail, but I guess they won't get upset with it.

Toons

is the Bo$$
these moves are more significant than you may seem to think. Larry hughes is a GREAT defender. Yes i said it, Great! he can guard the big guards that nate and duhon cant, he steals, and has good lateral movement. Hughes is like crawford with defense. So it is an upgrade. Chirs wilcox, when healthy, is a double double threat with the right minutes. way to free up a roster spot and get rid of garbage donnie!

JayJ44

Starter
I see how he is shooting 41.6% from the field and averaging 2.45 turnovers a game. That all I need to see.

Thank jesus Donnie dumped him.
:agreed: :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Great moves. We get 2 servicable players, at positions we need, for basically nothing but Tim Thomas. Plus, we get to rid ourselves of Jerome James. That fatass, who kept stealing money from us.