Knicks get Hughes and Wilcox

Good move?

• Total voters

LeFlume

All Star
David Lee is great because of the system that we play now with D'Antoni. Lee in another system and he is average at best. Nate has more to offer than Lee when the future comes. Just look what happend to the great Steve Nash when Mike D'Antoni left Suns. He didn't do shit and wasn't even close to a be a shadow of himself. From b2b MVP to a nobody. Get rid of Lee and keep Nate. Mike D'Antoni might not be around much longer after 2010 if shit goes south

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
There is no way anyone can say Donnie and Mike aren't doing a great job. We're in rebuilding mode (cleanig up IT's mess) and we've already matched win totals for the last 2 years (with 28 games left). The future looks bright in NYC. We are on the road to success and we're only in second gear. It's time we get behind our team 100% and believe in the Donnie and Mike show.

petescud

Starter
I agree. Donnie and Mike are getting it done sooner than I expected. Things are looking up, thank God. If they need to trade Lee to get rid of Curry's contract, for either good draft picks or something that works to out advantage, then i say do it. Its not going to be easy to get rid of Curry, which is the reason for possibly dumping Lee...If he played better D, I think it would be a no brainer. Even though in Dantoni's system, it doesn't matter too much. What happens when he leaves though, and DL has to be a stopper