Official Trade Rumors Thread

Paul1355

All Star
No one wants to play for the Knicks b/c Melo is here.As long as Melo is here we can forget about getting a legit player in the NBA.
atleast he isn't Kobe...NO ONE signed in LA haha...atleast we got some players to come over so I don't think Melo is that bad. Kobe is actually a crappy personality on the floor. Demands too much and demoralizes teammates if they mess up.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow...well demarcus has a bad rep to his name but still has tremendous value but Kings won't get a player of his talent and skill level for a long time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do u think the Kings are interested in trading for the Knicks 4th pick???

Paul1355

All Star
Do u think the Kings are interested in trading for the Knicks 4th pick???
Kings staff would get assassinated if they even considered it.

Demarcus is only going to the Lakers or Celtics and that would only happen if Celtics trade all those picks with Marcus Smart, etc or if lakers trade Russell, Clarkson, and the rest of the team.LOL
Cousins is staying unless there is even more drama in sac town and he demands a trade. George Karl will determine if he stays or goes.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
So TRUE!
:agreed: Its just hard to explain it to our other Knicks Fans .. Melo is to old n slow to play at the 3 spot, plus Melo has no hustle or bigman IQ to play at the 4 spot.

Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge stated to the Lakers he's not playing at the 5 spot, then cut his visit with Phil Jackson.

Thats exactly right!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
atleast he isn't Kobe...NO ONE signed in LA haha...atleast we got some players to come over so I don't think Melo is that bad. Kobe is actually a crappy personality on the floor. Demands too much and demoralizes teammates if they mess up.

Atleast he isn't Kobe?? Melo should want to be just like Kobe a 4-5 time nba champion!! Kobe is a proven winner and he has the rings to prove it while Melo is just Melo.

Paul1355

All Star
Atleast he isn't Kobe?? Melo should want to be just like Kobe a 4-5 time nba champion!! Kobe is a proven winner and he has the rings to prove it while Melo is just Melo.
I was obviously talking about present kobe that has the personality of a grumpy old man. Stop playing Symantecs you know what I meant. Free agents actually came here. Lakers had to do a trade to get Hibbert there...no free agent signed there because kobe is on his way out and thinks he is a franchise player and Jacks up a million shots a game. Melo is still a tier A player.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What Phil doesn't have that Ainge does...

That deal just continues the long history of other teams just giving the Celtics whatever they want in a trade. Celtics get a very good player, who also happens to be a 15 million dollar expiring contract this year for a guy in Gerald Wallace who no longer really plays and is a smaller 10 million dollar expiring contract. Someone explain to me why Golden State would do this? Smaller expiring contract and worse player. If fans on this board suggested PJ do something like this last year, I would have said 'no way, why would Golden State make that stupid of a deal'.

What Phil doesn't have that Ainge does...

Also, you really want to talk up Ainge with the offseason the Celtics had up until now? He struck out even bigger on free agents and his attempt to trade 6 picks to move up to #9 in the draft was only saved from being one of the worst moves of all time by the Hornets inexplicably rejecting that trade. Ainge then grabs a PG in the 1st round, when they already have Thomas and Marcus Smart. This is a great deal for the Celtics thanks to GS apparently going crazy and/or trying to help out David Lee, but Ainge isn't looking too hot right now.

tiger0330

Legend
That deal just continues the long history of other teams just giving the Celtics whatever they want in a trade. Celtics get a very good player, who also happens to be a 15 million dollar expiring contract this year for a guy in Gerald Wallace who no longer really plays and is a smaller 10 million dollar expiring contract. Someone explain to me why Golden State would do this? Smaller expiring contract and worse player. If fans on this board suggested PJ do something like this last year, I would have said 'no way, why would Golden State make that stupid of a deal'.
Wallace will be waived and stretched. The Warriors will save 20M in salary and tax. Part of it is the promise to trade DLee and I guess this is the best deal they could find. They also didn't have to give up a pick to trade him.

Last edited:
Wallace will be waived and stretched. The Warriors will save 20M in salary and tax. Part of it is the promise to trade DLee and I guess this is the best deal they could find. They also didn't have to give up a pick to trade him.

Does that give them enough space to sign someone else? If it doesn't and this was purely financially driven, then they made their team worse to save their owner some cash. Hard to swallow in a post-championship season if that is the case, but I guess it makes some sense.

Broadway

All Star
Also, you really want to talk up Ainge with the offseason the Celtics had up until now? He struck out even bigger on free agents and his attempt to trade 6 picks to move up to #9 in the draft was only saved from being one of the worst moves of all time by the Hornets inexplicably rejecting that trade. Ainge then grabs a PG in the 1st round, when they already have Thomas and Marcus Smart. This is a great deal for the Celtics thanks to GS apparently going crazy and/or trying to help out David Lee, but Ainge isn't looking too hot right now.

The fact he has six picks to trade speaks to his BEASTNASTY....I mean he can't keep them all.

I think he offered those picks just to see how far he could go to break Jordan. He admitted it almost goofing on himself saying it's an offer no one should make. To go public about it IMO shows me Ainge knows what he's doing. I think if Jordan would have said yes then Ainge thinks about it. I believe he was targeting Frank Kaminsky who's looking not too shabby right now.

He has a bevy of guards, which means he's probably cooking up another fantastic trade like he usually does.

Kiyaman

Legend

Iverson is a proven winner .. Kobe is just a high-scorer. Two diiferent things.
Kobe's a 42 win season franchise player without Shaq & Phil Jackson.
Look at Iverson's rookie stats then look at Kobe's first 3 seasons in the NBA ..
Iverson wouldve had rings too if he had teammate Shaq or coach Phil Jackson

The Celtricks adding a team-concept David Lee on their roster to challenge Raptors/Nets for the Atlantic division title may get it.

mafra

Legend
wade9s-1-web.jpg

Dwyane Wade/via Instagram

Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and LeBron James toast their friendship while sailing in the Bahamas.

With DAJ signing in DAL:

Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated posed an interesting scenario in one of his recent columns, suggesting that the Clippers might consider dealing Chris Paul after losing DeAndre Jordan to Dallas via free agency.

First and foremost, Mannix states right off the bat that this isn't even a rumor yet, so this "report/rumor" should be viewed with some major skepticism. That being said, Mannix speculates that the only person out there with a value high enough to entice an offer of dealing one of the leagues top-3 point guards in CP3 would be Kyrie Irving. We'll let you know if this rumor gains any traction, but right now, this is so far off from being a reality it’s not really even worth discussing.

CLIPPERS COULD TRADE CP3 for Irving & Mozgov

3-Team trade: CLE trades Haywood's exemption to PHO for Eric Bledsoe; NYK do a S&T for Tristan Thompson & Bledsoe (sending CLE Carmelo), and NYK then sends Calderon to PHO for Markieff Morris.

PHO wipes out that Bledsoe contract, saves millions, and has money to be major payers next free agency. Add Calderon too.

NYK get Morris, Bledsoe, & Thompson.

After this season, Wade signs w/ CLE as a free agent.

CP3
Wade
Lebron
Melo

join forces in CLE for 2016?

Meanwhile,

Bledsoe
Affalo
Morris
Thompson
Lopez

This might attract Durant?

Last edited:
hmm Interesting, but do you really think we (or any team) will be able to compete with those 4 guys? I will never want those four guys playing together…not unless they played on the Knicks, lol. We would be slaughtered in every game. I can only imagine such a roster to be frightening and actually scaring Durant (and any other potential players) out and away from the Eastern conference. Imo, that Knick team you just assembled is not attractive enough to get Durant to want to come here…not when he has to go up against such a beastly Cleveland team.
Cleveland would have to be weak in the bench and we would have to have a very strong one if we expect to challenge that team.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
This might be the best offer Denver had. There's no reason they'd accept this trade unless literally nobody wanted Lawson.

And I guess it makes sense. He's a good PG but not top-of-the-line, and his legal problems don't help things.

tiger0330

Legend
This might be the best offer Denver had. There's no reason they'd accept this trade unless literally nobody wanted Lawson.

And I guess it makes sense. He's a good PG but not top-of-the-line, and his legal problems don't help things.
He can play. If he can clean up his act the Rox stole him and Harden got the playmaker he's been crying for.

tiger0330

Legend
Denver is probably gonna make another deal again...

Amazing they were able to trade him for this kind of package
I at least hope the Knicks proposed a Calderon/Lawson swap.

This trade was highway robbery for the Rox, other than that pick the players involved were hot garbage. For what they gave up, even if Lawson relapses, it was worth the risk to do this trade.