Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
I wouldn?t even trade Knits for The Putz
Like you say, no to Fultz for Nits. Nits did his usual good job defending tonight but he took it to the rim twice, beat Kyrie for a layup on the first one and got called for a travel on the other. Maybe there is hope for his offensive game, he really looks big on the floor, slow with the ball but should be using his size to score.

mafra

Legend
That?s why, at 6?7?, why force the PG role on to him this early? Just utilitize his strength as a defender, and allow him to acclimate. He?s only 20.

mafra

Legend
Sexton with 23-5-3... Cavs end Philly home win streak.

Suns beat Bucks in MIL.

Even when NYK gets a great win... tank dream remains alive.

tiger0330

Legend
The HOU backcourt of Harden and Gordon who replaced an injured CP3 scored 90 pts and the Wiz backcourt of Wall Beale scored 68. Said the Wiz were too talented and it was too early to break up the Wiz in their OT win.

According to ESPN, the 158 combined points by both teams' starting backcourts is an NBA record, eclipsing the previous mark of 140 points set by Portland’s Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum and Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry in March 2016.

Kiyaman

Legend
The HOU backcourt of Harden and Gordon who replaced an injured CP3 scored 90 pts and the Wiz backcourt of Wall Beale scored 68. Said the Wiz were too talented and it was too early to break up the Wiz in their OT win.

According to ESPN, the 158 combined points by both teams' starting backcourts is an NBA record, eclipsing the previous mark of 140 points set by Portland’s Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum and Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry in March 2016.

I wish Fiz knew how to partner up guards to score and give out Dimes in the same backcourt.

mafra

Legend
Kawhi Leonard shined in a possible Finals preview during a 131-128 overtime win over the Warriors on Thursday, scoring a season-high 37 points with eight rebounds, three assists, one steal, one block and three 3-pointers in 44 minutes.

Kiyaman

Legend
The 15-6 LA Clippers double play-maker PG Lou & Beveley has put the Clippers as the top winning team in the western conference in November (on a 11-2 run).
The Clippers vs Kings game tonight was just as exciting as the overtime Raptors Kawhi (131) win over Warriors Durant (128)
I can honestly say "the Kings are showing future winning signs each game in their Rebuilding season" .. the Kings may have loss tonight game against Coach Doc Win-Win Clippers team .. the Kings had some nice co-existing lineups on the court that put up a good fight throughout the game.

tiger0330

Legend
Derrick Rose may become the only player to win the MVP and MIP awards if he manages to win MIP this year. Having a great season with the Wolves, with a 50 pt game and averaging almost 20ppg coming off the bench. He is a deadly 3 pt shooter so far this season shooting 49% and is the biggest area of improvement in his game.

I said I thought MN did well in the Sixers trade and the numbers bear that out with them having the best defensive efficiency in the NBA since the trade. Covington really looks happy there and MN players like him as well.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Derrick Rose may become the only player to win the MVP and MIP awards if he manages to win MIP this year. Having a great season with the Wolves, with a 50 pt game and averaging almost 20ppg coming off the bench. He is a deadly 3 pt shooter so far this season shooting 49% and is the biggest area of improvement in his game.
He could be Sixth Man Of The Year.

Kiyaman

Legend
No mention of Joakim Noah signing with the Grizzlies, Kiya???

Sources: Noah nearing 1-year deal with Grizzlies
The Grizzlies are working through contract language on a one-year deal with free-agent center Joakim Noah and expect to reach a deal early next week, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Sources: Noah nearing 1-year deal with Grizzlies
The Grizzlies are working through contract language on a one-year deal with free-agent center Joakim Noah and expect to reach a deal early next week, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Pumped????

Fultz has thoracic outlet syndrome, apparently. If they are just doing rehab, that must mean there is nothing that they can fix surgically. Bad news for him in my mind. He?ll possibly have issues with that arm for the rest of his life.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fultz has thoracic outlet syndrome, apparently. If they are just doing rehab, that must mean there is nothing that they can fix surgically. Bad news for him in my mind. He’ll possibly have issues with that arm for the rest of his life.

Wow! That's a No trade syndrome !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Fultz has thoracic outlet syndrome, apparently. If they are just doing rehab, that must mean there is nothing that they can fix surgically. Bad news for him in my mind. He?ll possibly have issues with that arm for the rest of his life.
Could be career ending according to this. If the condition can't be corrected and it hinders his shot can he really have a career in the NBA?

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) ? Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz being diagnosed with a little heard of disorder has many asking ? what is it and is it real? Thoracic Outlet Syndrome is a syndrome that causes pain and weakness around the neck, shoulder and arm.
The 76ers say that?s what has been wrong with Fultz.
People who have it say it can be debilitating. Melissa Fairfield has Neurogenic Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, where nerves and blood vessels in the neck, upper chest and shoulder are impinged.
?This is as far as it goes up,? said Fairfield. ?It just shoots pain down your arm.?
Fultz, the 2017 first overall pick, has been diagnosed with the same thing.
Apparently, it?s what has been causing him to have difficulty shooting.
Fairfield says she feels bad for him because, ?you can?t really do a lot.?
Fairfield, who was a nurse, says it took years to get the diagnosis and nothing has worked for her to relieve symptoms of the rare condition.
?I?ve never ran into anybody who?s been given this diagnosis,? said Fairfield.
Her condition was caused by a car accident but TOS can also be caused by repetitive motions of the arm and shoulder and it?s more common among athletes who use their arms.
The Sixers say Fultz is out indefinitely, as he focuses on physical therapy. If that doesn?t work, surgery to remove ribs is another treatment option but it is not always successful.
For Fairfield, doctors initially thought her problem might be bone spurs, but shoulder surgery didn?t help, and now she?s learned to live with the pain.
?It?s not something made up, it?s long-term chronic pain that he?s going to be dealing with,? said Fairfield.
She says she also suffers with chronic headaches, another common symptom of TOS.
The 76ers say further updates on Fultz will be provided as appropriate.

Broadway

All Star
Remember about a month ago Tig you said the Mavericks were a good team and I said they were awful. They were what their record said they were at the time which was like 2-7 and now they're 13-12. This isn't going well for me...lol

Still believe fools gold overall but they are starting to surprise Tig

tiger0330

Legend
Remember about a month ago Tig you said the Mavericks were a good team and I said they were awful. They were what their record said they were at the time which was like 2-7 and now they're 13-12. This isn't going well for me...lol

Still believe fools gold overall but they are starting to surprise Tig

Lol the season isn't over yet so things could change. Houston looks in big trouble right now and I'm dying to see what the Warriors look like with Cuz, he's got to make them better than what they are but I think one of him or Dray should fortify that second unit. WC is crazy with all those teams bunched up.