Other NBA games and League

mafra

Legend
Old School score for in WAS... 159-158 Rockets.

How odd, on night of game 7 matchup OG WAS v HOU, the Rockets playing Wizards.

BOS 3-1 and Brooklyn 1-3 (and should be 0-4).

Subtracting KI seemed to be a boon for Boston. Adding KI a negative for Nets.

I love it!

I?m really interested to watch the Nets going forward. They lost two games by 1 point I think. I?m not sure that I would have the stomach for this situation if it was the Knicks instead of the Nets who signed KI and KD. The media will go easy on the Nets. If this was the Knicks, we would already be getting torn apart for ?failing?.

Broken hand for Steph Curry. The Warriors should just punt this season, go for a lottery pick, and try again next year.

You think the Warriors would trade us D?Angelo Russell for one of Dallas? 1st round picks and matching salary?

I mean, they need him now more than ever with Curry hurt, but let?s be honest, Warriors aren?t going to make the playoffs this season with this black cloud following their every move.

tiger0330

Legend
Exciting game played down in DC between the Wiz and the Rox with the Rox pulling out a victory 159-158 in regulation. Houston’s 159 pts was a franchise record, the score was not a record scored for an NBA game but was the most pts scored in a game decided by 1 pt in an NBA game. What killed me was Harden was asked what was the key for the Rockets to pull out the win and he said Defense. James, the Wiz scored 158 pts against you, nobody was playing defense.

mafra

Legend
Doncic with a triple double.... before 4th Q.... that?s his 10th triple dub already in his career. Most ever by a player under 21. Magic had 7 and LeBron 5.

This kid is special. It?s probably why I?m watching DAL v LAK over NYK.... I guess I?ll make myself miserable and watch us later tonight.

Broadway

All Star
The former Knicks #kporzee and THJR played like absolute garbage when it mattered most. Never mistake this fact that #kporzee is BETA as they come!

Great game nonetheless between Lakers and Mavs

The former Knicks #kporzee and THJR played like absolute garbage when it mattered most. Never mistake this fact that #kporzee is BETA as they come!

That game that Doncic had though, crazy. I hope Doncic eventually decides to leave Dallas in a few years because KP, no draft picks, and no cap space means no championship potential. Wishful thinking on my part.

mafra

Legend

I saw same thing. KP just stands around perimeter on offense and did very little on defense. Missed everything down the stretch. Hey, if he proves himself next 3 years.... then maybe we can entertain signing him at 28... lol.

mafra

Legend
That game that Doncic had though, crazy. I hope Doncic eventually decides to leave Dallas in a few years because KP, no draft picks, and no cap space means no championship potential. Wishful thinking on my part.

Doncic and RJ as our back court would be filthy....

mafra

Legend
Doncic 29-14-15 again. He?s doing something never been done before.... 11th career triple dub.

He also became the first player in NBA history to record at least 29 points, 15 assists and 13 rebounds in back-to-back games

KP with 18-9 and 6 blocks. Perfect #2.

So hard watching our crappy team over Doncic and KP.

Doncic, Trae, Fox.... and we end up with Frank Ntikikina, drafted by a coach fired a week later. You Can?t make this stuff up.

So nice to have an offense run through a competent and talented stud.... as opposed to what we witness 82 times a year.

mafra

Legend
Paschal, a 2nd round pick for GSW, scores 36 tonight! Woah... I liked him at Villanova....

Eric Paschall has the best game of his young career Monday, as he scored 36 points (11-of-19 FGs, 10-of-10 FTs) with 13 rebounds, one blocked shot and four 3-pointers in a win over Portland.
Paschall, who turned 23 on Monday, was outstanding as the Warriors finally picked up their first win at the new Chase Arena. The second round pick out of Villanova has now scored 20 points or more in three of his last four games, and he's the first Warriors rookie to tally at least 25 points and ten rebounds in a game since Stephen Curry during the 2010 season. Given the many injuries that Golden State is currently dealing with, Paschall is an obvious choice to step forward offensively. He's a must own player in most leagues.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
OG Anunoby handed out a career-high five assists with 18 points, six rebounds, three blocks, no turnovers and three 3-pointers in 37 minutes against the Kings on Wednesday.

It's not easy for a player to breakout out in a major way, but the Raptors look to have done it two years in a row with Anunoby's current campaign following the Pascal Siakam Most Improved Player run from last year. Anunoby's start to this year include averages of 12.7 points, 6.6 boards, 1.9 dimes, 1.4 steals, 1.7 blocks and 1.9 treys.

??-
Look at all the obscure prospects TOR is developing. We better hope Fiz is helping our kids, not stunting their growth.

Interesting stat I read on ESPN. Per 100 possessions, Nets are -13.4 with DeAndre Jordan on the floor and +12 with Jarrett Allen on the floor.

DJ is in year 1 of a 4 year 40 million dollar contract. Man, they are probably going to wish they had that cap space the next 2 seasons when they are trying to win a championship with KD and Kyrie.

Kiyaman

Legend
Interesting stat I read on ESPN. Per 100 possessions, Nets are -13.4 with DeAndre Jordan on the floor and +12 with Jarrett Allen on the floor.

DJ is in year 1 of a 4 year 40 million dollar contract. Man, they are probably going to wish they had that cap space the next 2 seasons when they are trying to win a championship with KD and Kyrie.

$40M for 4 yrs are very cheap for a NBA starter having veteran leadership in the locker-room and on the bench.
The Knicks really need DJ presence this season to show Randle, Knox, Morris, Portis, and MitchRob how to position themselves as tandem on offense/defense.

Huge blow to the Celtics. Hayward breaks his hand. He was having a great start to the season averaging 20 points, almost 8 boards, and almost 5 assists per game.

Load management with 24-year-old KP sitting out the 2nd game of the back to back tonight after his good game against us last night. All you really need to be competitive is Doncic I suppose.