2018 NBA Playoffs

mafra

Legend
We could?ve had Rubio for Rose but Phil backed out. Jax balked at Mitch and took Knits...

Rubio and Mitch have OKC in a 2-1 hole...

tiger0330

Legend
Celts cut the lead to 3 after being behind double digits most of the game. No coming back from this if the Bucks manage to lose this one. 75-72 Bucks 10 mins left.

tiger0330

Legend
Big 3 by Maker after the Celts tied it 77-77. Though the 3 came after Prunty told them they have to drive the ball to the basket.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Bucks pull it out 104-102 on a Giannis tip on a Brogdon miss of a layup. Brogdon might be the difference in the series, hitting a big 3 late like he did in game 1. Morris missed the game tying bucket for the Celts. Marcus Smart should be back before this series is over, they need him instead of Larkin.

mafra

Legend
MIL almost blew it but Bogs hits a big 3 and Ante seals the deal. Series tied at 2... can?t wait to see how Cavs-Pacersaya our later today.

tiger0330

Legend
Cavs had 10 pt lead at half but they can't win with Calderon and Korver defending Collison and Bogie. They'll be leaving Indy 1-3 unless Lu makes some changes this half.

tiger0330

Legend
Cavs had 10 pt lead at half but they can't win with Calderon and Korver defending Collison and Bogie. They'll be leaving Indy 1-3 unless Lue makes some changes this half.
Lue made some nice subs to win this. Korver snapped out of it and made some big 3s down the stretch, Lebron played 46 mins. Cavs go back to CLE 2-2.

Kiyaman

Legend
The weekend Playoffs .....

Saturday's Games ....
Philly 106 - Heats 102 .. 76ers lead series 3-1
Philly 76ers has been playing hard on both sides of the court throughout the series staying a step ahead of the Heat in crunch-time to lead the series 3-1.

N.O Pelicans 131 - Blazers 123 .. Pelicans SWEPT Blazers 4-0
Rajon Rondo gave-out 16 dimes, while Davis scored 47 pts , and Holiday added 41 pts for the final game SWEEP of the Blazers. Pelicans WIN Series !!!

Wolves 121 - Rocks 105 .. Rockets lead series 2-1
The Wolves outscored the high scoring Rockets for a home win in the series, receiving 17 pts off the bench from D.Rose.

Jazz 115 - OKC 102 .. Jazz lead series 2-1
Ricky Rubio' had 26 points, 11 rebounds and 10 dimes a triple-double alongside of his rookie backcourt partner D.Mitchell 22 pts and 11 rbs for their 2nd win in the series vs the BIG-3 OKC Thunders.

Sunday's Games ....
Bucks 104 - Boston 102 .. Series Tied 2-2
The Bucks has come alive at home to tie the series at 2-2 .. Boston's team leader Horford may need more help than Brown and Rookie Tatum to stop the Bucks super-star Giannis and Co. from winning the series.

Spurs 103 - GS 90 .. GSW lead series 2-1
The Spurs stopped the Sweep with a win at home.

Wizards 106 - Raptors 98 .. Series Tied 2-2
John Wall & Beal has teamed up to give Raptors Lowry & DeRozan a run for their money in the series by winning both home games to tie the series at 2-2

Cavs 104 - Pacers 100 .. Series Tied 2-2
The Cavs coach and teammates are depending to much on Lebron - Lebron to win the series for them .. the Pacers may get wise to step-up their crunch-time performance to win the series.

tiger0330

Legend
Rox Wolves went from a close 1 pt game at the half to a blowout after 3. Rox put up 50 pts in a qtr to the Wolves 20, 102-69 after 3. Harden scores 22 in the qtr and he didn't break a sweat.

Kiyaman

Legend
Rox Wolves went from a close 1 pt game at the half to a blowout after 3. Rox put up 50 pts in a qtr to the Wolves 20, 102-69 after 3. Harden scores 22 in the qtr and he didn't break a sweat.

Yep, in the 3rd qtr. the Rockets went beserk shooting 70% from the fg to score 50 pts in a quarter, plus tighten up the defense allowing the Wolves only 20 pts

tiger0330

Legend
Yep, in the 3rd qtr. the Rockets went beserk shooting 70% from the fg to score 50 pts in a quarter, plus tighten up the defense allowing the Wolves only 20 pts
I said the Wolves didn't have a chance when they beat DEN in the last game of the season to make the playoffs but I'm happy their fans got to enjoy a win last Saturday. I expect them to close it out at their crib this Wednesday.

Kiyaman

Legend
I said the Wolves didn't have a chance when they beat DEN in the last game of the season to make the playoffs but I'm happy their fans got to enjoy a win last Saturday. I expect them to close it out at their crib this Wednesday.

The way the Houston Rockets been consistently beating every opponent throughout the season, i predicted the Rockets would SWEEP either The Nuggets or Wolves in the first round.

OKC 30 - Jazz 24 end of 1st quarter .. The Jazz are playing OKC close tonight, our fellow Melo didn't do so good in the first qtr. shooting 1-5 for 2 pts. I'm trying to figure out what the heck happen to Westbrook dynamic consistent performance this season ???

tiger0330

Legend
11-3 run by the Jazz to close out the 1st half 58-52 Jazz lead. Play of the game may be the charge Rubio got on Russ with 2 minutes left in the second for his 4th foul. Russ went to the bench, Jazz look very confident with Joe Ingles psyching PG at every opportunity.

Kiyaman

Legend
The way the Houston Rockets been consistently beating every opponent throughout the season, i predicted the Rockets would SWEEP either The Nuggets or Wolves in the first round.

OKC 30 - Jazz 24 end of 1st quarter .. The Jazz are playing OKC close tonight, our fellow Melo didn't do so good in the first qtr. shooting 1-5 for 2 pts. I'm trying to figure out what the heck happen to Westbrook dynamic consistent performance this season ???

Jazz did a come-back 2nd qtr.
Jazz 34 - OKC 22 .. Halftime 58 -52 Jazz
What kind of pep talk could u give to OKC Big-3 at halftime ???

tiger0330

Legend

Dude averaged a triple double but his shooting is off this year. He ain't leaving OKC but a first round exit is going to raise a lot of questions about the other 2 guys of the big 3.

Kiyaman

Legend
11-3 run by the Jazz to close out the 1st half 58-52 Jazz lead. Play of the game may be the charge Rubio got on Russ with 2 minutes left in the second for his 4th foul. Russ went to the bench, Jazz look very confident with Joe Ingles psyching PG at every opportunity.

What happen to Westbrook Hungry for the WIN performance ???

Kiyaman

Legend
Dude averaged a triple double but his shooting is off this year. He ain't leaving OKC but a first round exit is going to raise a lot of questions about the other 2 guys of the big 3.

Oh yeah .. I could see OKC getting rid of PG & Melo asap if they exit the first round .. The Jazz Gobert Favors Crowder Rubio and rookie D.Mitchell got OKC number stretching the lead in the 3rd qtr, to 12 pts .. 72 - 60