Knicks get Cam Redish

Actually all 3 players never materialized so not sue why you feel a single organization can do that to a player.
Eddy curry was his own worst enemy.
Agree on the offense but something tells me and not that I was in favor at the time but if we got Chris paul the offense would be different.
I am already a believer in RJ. Not saying he will be the player that we can build around but be a great addition to a player can build around.
I live in reality and based on the Knicks trades and drafting abilities I would have taken Zion and then Morant.

All 3 players are victim of poor management. If you can be fair apply the same RJ treatment to each one of them. Can you do that?? No because you would undercover things you don't want to face. You talk about living in reality... I question that because 'You can't handle the Truth'.... Got that from somebody... it escapes me, LOL.

Do you know what team is?? Do you know what is the make-up of team?? See in team you don't hurt team with stupidity and incompetent. You make the right moves even if it means your butt is glued the bench. You say, "Not saying he will be the player that we can build around". You say, "you understand what the value of a #3 overall pick".
** The two don't mix!! You are hurting team if you draft him and if you can't build around him(Transformative). So you tell me you are a True Knick fan, but you hurt the rest of us WHO KNOW THAT RJ AIN'T WORTH A DAMN. Yes, you care about winning a Championship. How are you planning on winning with a player you can't build around? Now you trap with a pie in the sky scenario for a Transformative player to save the day. So where is this player coming from?? Who is he?? I want this sorry player on the team, and we overspend/Paid for him. Have you forgotten about the cancer that on this team? Yes, you have and again you talk about living in reality.

I on the other hand are talking about being players like D. Rose, Cousin, etc to make the team better. That can move the needle of this team. So, what am I to think?? I'm looking at trying to win a championship with players that can take the last shot and you want B.S. out on the floor, seriously!! By your own admission.

As for the Chris Paul statement sound like that 'should've, could've, would've' that you say I do. Interesting, how you can put that on my foot but of course it alright if you use it!! Can you at least be fair??
Why Chris when you have D.Rose(MVP)?

Kiyaman

Legend
I?ve actually wondered if Dallas regrets that Reggie Bullock signing. He?s been nowhere near as effective with them as he was with us, particularly knocking down 3s.

I would assume Grimes is meant to play the old Bullock role for us eventually, although Reddish could play it too I guess.

Keep in mind, Bullock is getting over 10 million a year from Dallas. Reddish is getting under 6 million this year. Grimes barely makes 2 million this year as a rookie. Knicks had to make decisions on who to keep based on more than just their play. Probably Bullock would still be here if his contract had been cheaper.

The 22-19 Mavs owner Cuban, head coach Kidd, and Doncic are all pleased about Bullocks complimentary hustle performance each night.
The Mavs did not sign Bullocks for scoring, they sign Bullocks Team-Ball performance.
Dallas been playing above .500 B.ball all season !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Every time in the past two days, I hear a Knicks fan say, "We got RJ and Cam, all we need is Zion.".
My response are the trio performance couldn't take Duke to the sweet 16.
And all 3 players skills & talents together don't equal "Ja Morrant" !!!

Interesting comment from coach Thibs ....
Thibs said ?we?ll see? 6 times to questions re: Cam Reddish & the rotation.
?Right now?Kemba & Derrick out. When they come back?.more than likely taking somebody out - & that?s before you even think about adding anyone else?.No one?s playing 10, 11, 12 guys, that?s for sure?.

Bullshuut! The GSW, Suns, Heats, and Grizz has been giving 10 or more players double-digit playing time in each game, even through all the Covid Protocols.
When Thibs coached the Bulls, each season the Bulls team would be injury-prone by midseason & postseason from Thibs 7 to 8 man rotation throughout the regular season.
The Knicks young roster are a 10 man rotation team each game to be a .500 performing team.
Thibs taking Kemba out of the 10 man rotation so he could run a 9 man rotation, stop the Knicks from being an above .500 team, going 2-10 with the 9 man rotation, plus got D.Rose injured.

When you think the Knicks biggest problem are the Knicks FO management, then the head coach shows you in a 2-8 run he's also a head-case.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
BTW, stupidity and incompetent is the F.O.

Just wanted to clarify. Certainly not you .., because ?you didn?t draft RJ?!!

Yes I know what you meant at know thats your not style to knock a knicks fan that way.

You keep saying RJ does not qualify as a #3 pick and a #3 pick should be a transformational player.
REALITY NOW...........RJ was the knicks 3rd pick whether we all like it or not. Now with that said YES I AGREE I do not think he will be the star of the team that we build around. So I not changing my tune as I NEVER said he was. What am I saying is he is a solid starter and will help the Knicks grow IF they get the right players.

You would not have taken Morant but is he not that transformational player ?

As for the other Drafts getting destroyed by the knicks orgazination I call BS. Cream rises to the top no matter how you slice it.

I am pro Cousins for this season ONLY. We are not winning a chamiopnship this year but damn if we make the playoffs he's a good man to have..........You the roll the dice when you have nothing to lose.

The 22-19 Mavs owner Cuban, head coach Kidd, and Doncic are all pleased about Bullocks complimentary hustle performance each night.
The Mavs did not sign Bullocks for scoring, they sign Bullocks Team-Ball performance.
Dallas been playing above .500 B.ball all season !!!

I don?t know. 10+ million dollars a year is a lot to pay for a guy who averages 6 points, 3 boards, 1 assist, and 0.4 steals per game, no matter how much he hustles.

mafra

Legend
I think the mistake wasn?t RB?. The error was signing Noel, EF, AB, KW instead of Vucecic, DeRozan, Ball.

Yes I know what you meant at know thats your not style to knock a knicks fan that way.

You keep saying RJ does not qualify as a #3 pick and a #3 pick should be a transformational player.
REALITY NOW...........RJ was the knicks 3rd pick whether we all like it or not. Now with that said YES I AGREE I do not think he will be the star of the team that we build around. So I not changing my tune as I NEVER said he was. What am I saying is he is a solid starter and will help the Knicks grow IF they get the right players.

You would not have taken Morant but is he not that transformational player ?

As for the other Drafts getting destroyed by the knicks orgazination I call BS. Cream rises to the top no matter how you slice it.

I am pro Cousins for this season ONLY. We are not winning a chamiopnship this year but damn if we make the playoffs he's a good man to have..........You the roll the dice when you have nothing to lose.

?Whether you like it or not?!!
It NOT for me. The dye has been cast and it can?t be correct. Mistakes like this are cause to fire all that are responsible. You don?t mind just going along with mistakes.
My concern with you now you don?t see a mistake. Not just for those of us who is calling out F.O. but for the team. You don?t see what it has done to the whole organization. The F.O. took all of us thru hell for a dream they cook up. The results are not the #1 but #3 in a poor draft.
RJ doesn?t earn a starting position but is given 2 starting positions. This has never happen in the real world of sports.

If cream rises to the top? then why did RJ need so much help. 1. Given(not earn)2 starting positions his rookie season. 2. Finish at the bottom of the ROY voting. 3. Can?t make anything of the 3 all-rookie team. So where is the cream??
NONE of the other got that much help.
I have an arsenal of ammunition supplied by RJ!!

Ok, Question:
You don?t see a problem with the awful dream that was Perry & Mills to the present day RJ?everything in Between. Absent is a Transformative player.
WHEN DO WE WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP??

A Championship Plan is generally around 5 years. When you destroy a team like what they did. We are 3 1/2 years into this nightmare. The dream took a year.

WHEN DO WE WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP??

Only 1 out of 30 teams wins a championship each year. Look at the rosters Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Golden State, etc, have right now and tell us how you think our team gets ahead of any of them without some miraculous luck of a ?transformative? player or two falling into our lap.

We can?t change history and go back in time so that we get a top 2 pick in 2019 and end up with Ja Morant instead of RJ.

People want a better front office. A better coach. Sure. Name some names. Maybe Dolan will hire them. Think the problem is Dolan? Sure. Tough ****. He?s not going anywhere.

These threads just go in circles.

We as Knicks fans should be concern with one team and that the Knicks.
Correct it does go in circles and there is no championship in this circle. Why aren?t you more concern with solving the problems that keep us in this circle. You go along with the problems.
If we had some knowledge BB(F.O.) we wouldn?t be in this circle. It?s good you recognize it but what can you do to get us out. As a knowledgeable fan? How??
I as a fan see a loop in the continuing problems that is the Knicks. Sorry you don?t see it but let me say this to you!! If you don?t know when we are winning a championship..,,YOU as a New York Knicks fan should have concerns and a boat load of questions?, If Not?. Well, it says a lot.

Correct it does go in circles and there is no championship in this circle. Why aren?t you more concern with solving the problems that keep us in this circle. You go along with the problems.
If we had some knowledge BB(F.O.) we wouldn?t be in this circle. It?s good you recognize it but what can you do to get us out. As a knowledgeable fan? How??
I as a fan see a loop in the continuing problems that is the Knicks. Sorry you don?t see it but let me say this to you!! If you don?t know when we are winning a championship..,,YOU as a New York Knicks fan should have concerns and a boat load of questions?, If Not?. Well, it says a lot.

All you did was turn the question back on me.

I said you should name names of who you?re getting for the front office and to be head coach.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer

Dark maybe it just me but I doubt it......

WE ALL AGREE the FO sucks!!!!!! They made countless mistakes and they have been proven mistakes season after season.
Your arguments would be extremely useful IF we were the FO and can make the decisions.

Now REALITY CHECK.

we are just fans and no matter how you slice from everything WE ALL LNOW its James Dolan who pretends not to be involved but always is.

Now another reality check......Maybe if RJ was as righteous as you he should have said " Hey coach dont play me because Dark says I need to earn it " RJ is a kid who who is being paid a lot of money to follow the coaches orders !!!! why oh why you see that as him doing something wrong is beyond me.....Blame the FO office all you want......Blame the coach all you want......IF RJ gets called to play he plays.....

so with all things considered and based on what we have TODAY lets printed RJ was a walk on it makes zero difference. To me I want RJ unless of course he can be used in a trade to better the Knicks team...

as far as knowing Bball your commentary is exhausting..........You cannot change the past , present and future with the FO and james dolan behind the scenes.

All you did was turn the question back on me.

I said you should name names of who you?re getting for the front office and to be head coach.

"Think the problem is Dolan"? Yes and No!! As fans it our problem too. Maybe you guys don't see it that way but if you 'Go along to get along' then you are complicit. I asked about Championship and you do the 'Pompous Pilate'(washing your hands) blame Mr. Dolan. Can't call a championship with the current Knicks but you see no problems. COMPLICIT!!

It is well document who I think should be in the F.O. for the Knicks. Hope walked out the door with Phil... and Traitor and incompetent walk in. No one is going to truly help the Knicks but a Knick.
Let say this Phil and Magic would make a good team. I think Magic would come to Knicks now to show up the Lakers for what they did to him.
There is one other person who is better than them... but he old and not sure it he up to it.

As for coach, again before Thib's was hired. I stated that Silas(currently at Houston), A. Dantley, and K. Garnett would be my core coaching group. A.D. for forward and K.G. for center....especially for MRob. Have seen any improvement with the current big man coach for MRob.....0.

You Say, "Only 1 out of 30 teams wins a championship each year. Look at the rosters Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Golden State, etc, have right now and tell us how you think our team gets ahead of any of them without some miraculous luck of a ?transformative? player or two falling into our lap".
First of all... I can't tell you a thing because you don't listen and look at the truth when it being present to you. I have no Idea(yes I do...it right above) how you and F.O. is supposed to solve the above problem. All I want to know is 'When will Knicks be winning a championship'.... It that simple!!
You have gone along with the madness of Perry, L.Rose and Thib's and not said a thing about something being wrong. You blow a chance with a #3 pick.... but you say NOTHING!! You watch as we are taken down into the stellar of NBA.... and Say NOTHING!!
Now all of a sudden you looking for a Transformative player or two to help with a championship. Don't you think you and other should have been saying the direction this team is going is bad.... But say NOTHING!!
What is unfortunate is that all the Knick fans that see a problem is stuck in the boat with this current Knick state of affairs.

Dark maybe it just me but I doubt it......

WE ALL AGREE the FO sucks!!!!!! They made countless mistakes and they have been proven mistakes season after season.
Your arguments would be extremely useful IF we were the FO and can make the decisions.

Now REALITY CHECK.

we are just fans and no matter how you slice from everything WE ALL LNOW its James Dolan who pretends not to be involved but always is.

Now another reality check......Maybe if RJ was as righteous as you he should have said " Hey coach dont play me because Dark says I need to earn it " RJ is a kid who who is being paid a lot of money to follow the coaches orders !!!! why oh why you see that as him doing something wrong is beyond me.....Blame the FO office all you want......Blame the coach all you want......IF RJ gets called to play he plays.....

so with all things considered and based on what we have TODAY lets printed RJ was a walk on it makes zero difference. To me I want RJ unless of course he can be used in a trade to better the Knicks team...

as far as knowing Bball your commentary is exhausting..........You cannot change the past , present and future with the FO and james dolan behind the scenes.

True we are just fans.... but we don't have to like it and not say anything. You know the problem but go along with the problem. REALITY CHECK... You are complicit in mistakes.
Don't be Pompous Pilate(washing your hand) to lay the blame at Dolan feet. Sure he is the person that created it and the only one to solve it but you don't have to go along with the madness.

The unfortunate problem with RJ is that he is the face of the problems. By his own choosing he chose to come out and was happy to do it. Don't you know his handler said, this is a plum for you boy. KP has left and this Oyster is yours. He is in a no win situation. The dye is cast and there nothing but bad that going to come from this.
"RJ being a walk on".... He needs help with everything he involved in. If it wasn't for Perry(his supposer) do you think he could have made the team and win 2 starting positions.

"As far as knowing Bball your commentary is exhausting".... sorry you feel that way. It exhausting or nonexistent in F.O. Maybe you forgot what we are talking about?? It's Bball...if you know it... it not exhausting!! Again, sorry it exhausting for you.

Lighten thing up with this:

Been waiting to tell you this story. The other day I was in P.T. and a guy came up who from what I understand get a lot of info on the NBA. So the lady next to me said, ''Given me the slimmy on what going on". So I said, yeah how about some trade rumors. So he gave a few and I asked what about the Knicks. He said, for some reason JR name is being mention. I said, what about RJ!!
He said this, "Who wants HIM"!! I said, What!! He said, Nobody wants RJ and they probably can't give him away. I didn't ask him where he get his info from. Just thought it was very strange that he said it and the way he said it.

"Think the problem is Dolan"? Yes and No!! As fans it our problem too. Maybe you guys don't see it that way but if you 'Go along to get along' then you are complicit. I asked about Championship and you do the 'Pompous Pilate'(washing your hands) blame Mr. Dolan. Can't call a championship with the current Knicks but you see no problems. COMPLICIT!!

It is well document who I think should be in the F.O. for the Knicks. Hope walked out the door with Phil... and Traitor and incompetent walk in. No one is going to truly help the Knicks but a Knick.
Let say this Phil and Magic would make a good team. I think Magic would come to Knicks now to show up the Lakers for what they did to him.
There is one other person who is better than them... but he old and not sure it he up to it.

As for coach, again before Thib's was hired. I stated that Silas(currently at Houston), A. Dantley, and K. Garnett would be my core coaching group. A.D. for forward and K.G. for center....especially for MRob. Have seen any improvement with the current big man coach for MRob.....0.

You Say, "Only 1 out of 30 teams wins a championship each year. Look at the rosters Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Golden State, etc, have right now and tell us how you think our team gets ahead of any of them without some miraculous luck of a ?transformative? player or two falling into our lap".
First of all... I can't tell you a thing because you don't listen and look at the truth when it being present to you. I have no Idea(yes I do...it right above) how you and F.O. is supposed to solve the above problem. All I want to know is 'When will Knicks be winning a championship'.... It that simple!!
You have gone along with the madness of Perry, L.Rose and Thib's and not said a thing about something being wrong. You blow a chance with a #3 pick.... but you say NOTHING!! You watch as we are taken down into the stellar of NBA.... and Say NOTHING!!
Now all of a sudden you looking for a Transformative player or two to help with a championship. Don't you think you and other should have been saying the direction this team is going is bad.... But say NOTHING!!
What is unfortunate is that all the Knick fans that see a problem is stuck in the boat with this current Knick state of affairs.

I?m just trying to watch some basketball and talk about a team I?m a fan of and you?ve implicated me in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. I have no idea where I?m supposed to go from here, so I just give up at this point.

Crucifixion of Jesus Christ....Seriously!! Dolan is responsible for that, right. You wash hands....

"Have no idea".... that is 100% correct.

When do current Knicks win a championship?? You were saying When.....

I answer you questions with names. Questions, comments, remarks for me.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Crucifixion of Jesus Christ....Seriously!! Dolan is responsible for that, right. You wash hands....

"Have no idea".... that is 100% correct.

When do current Knicks win a championship?? You were saying When.....

I answer you questions with names. Questions, comments, remarks for me.

Knicks Fans are complacent or to blame ?????
sp the option is doing what you do.....Not watching the knicks and not commenting on the knicks in a forum thats true boycott......You choose not to do that.

FANS DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE FO OFFICE DECISIONS. We live with the they do and stay loyal anyway. I did give up my season tickets 2 years ago after having them since 1989 because it did become too painful and the prices and the new garden of rubbing knees with the person next to you was not worth it.

shame on RJ for doing what his boss says......He should pull a simmons and say sorry I will not play this much im not worthy as per dark