Knicks get Cam Redish

mafra

Legend
Only 6 EC teams have won a title this century. At least NYK most valuable NBA franchise. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Knicks playing well. Mitch and RJ, IQ and Obi, Grimes and McBride?. Randle and AB? Rose?.

We much better than we?ve been and are moving in the right direction. Considering what we were left with after Gaines and Phil J?.

This is fun. We have ballers

We shall see where it takes us.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Crucifixion of Jesus Christ....Seriously!! Dolan is responsible for that, right. You wash hands....

"Have no idea".... that is 100% correct.

When do current Knicks win a championship?? You were saying When.....

I answer you questions with names. Questions, comments, remarks for me.

Lets end this debate. I agree the ONLY goal is to build a championship team. I will be a knick fan either way and know we are not even close to a Championship team .

Hopefully although I am not optimistic we will find the right pieces for that to happen. Until then yes I have to hang my hat on what I perceive as the positives otherwise how can I watch and root for the knicks.

Maybe your right or maybe your wrong about RJ but for today we are not trading away a team for Melo like we did in the past. There is no knicks I would not trade to make our team into a Championship Team or any move I would not make that would get us closer to that.

Now we rely on the FO as we truly gave no say.

Lets end this debate. I agree the ONLY goal is to build a championship team. I will be a knick fan either way and know we are not even close to a Championship team .

Hopefully although I am not optimistic we will find the right pieces for that to happen. Until then yes I have to hang my hat on what I perceive as the positives otherwise how can I watch and root for the knicks.

Maybe your right or maybe your wrong about RJ but for today we are not trading away a team for Melo like we did in the past. There is no knicks I would not trade to make our team into a Championship Team or any move I would not make that would get us closer to that.

Now we rely on the FO as we truly gave no say.

I agree let end this!!
Can I say one thing to you before this end?
From our conversation it looks like you have made the Greatest Protest by giving up your tickets. Now that a Protest!!
That is Powerful!!

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
I agree let end this!!
Can I say one thing to you before this end?
From our conversation it looks like you have made the Greatest Protest by giving up your tickets. Now that a Protest!!
That is Powerful!!

Remember when Dolan redid the Garden he boosted prices up so much..........it got to the point you can get tickets on stub hub cheaper then as a ticket season holder.
Only other option is to stop being a Knicks Fan. Dolan and the FO can't take that away but they can torture us.

Remember when Dolan redid the Garden he boosted prices up so much..........it got to the point you can get tickets on stub hub cheaper then as a ticket season holder.
Only other option is to stop being a Knicks Fan. Dolan and the FO can't take that away but they can torture us.
You have done more than most. Can?t asked anymore.
All I can do is bitch about the current state and not be a party to it.
Don?t stop being a fan but you don?t have to pull for them. State your objections but again you already done a lot.
The longer this current F.O. is in power the longer it takes to right the ship.

Saw flashes of talent with Hawks in the ATL. Said then that out of the 3 Duke products. He was the one to maybe draft.
From what I?m seeing in spot playing time and last night. Cam has a lot more talent than RJ.

He isn?t Transformative or would move the needle and he isn?t worth a #3 overall pick. A late teens or early 20?s I think.

The Knicks traded the wrong player!!

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Saw flashes of talent with Hawks in the ATL. Said then that out of the 3 Duke products. He was the one to maybe draft.
From what I?m seeing in spot playing time and last night. Cam has a lot more talent than RJ.

He isn?t Transformative or would move the needle and he isn?t worth a #3 overall pick. A late teens or early 20?s I think.

The Knicks traded the wrong player!!

Now you are saying Knox over RJ ????
come on.....
If for one second you see the glass half full for RJ i think you will have a better day

come on.....
If for one second you see the glass half full for RJ i think you will have a better day

First, put some damn water in the glass. Don?t tell me it water in the glass and I don?t see it.

BTW, been waiting on you sent the other night game against the Sun?s. Did you see Paul and Payton sitting next to one another talking?? What you think they were talking about?? Remember me saying that players talk to one another.
I don?t know if the conversation was about the Knicks or anything else that might happen.

come on.....

Even by GIVING(not earned) RJ everything. Knox was a way more talent than RJ. They invested too much into him to let him fail. But he is failing because the team is failing. See the two can not co-exist together. So which do you want??? Can?t have both? chose!!

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Even by GIVING(not earned) RJ everything. Knox was a way more talent than RJ. They invested too much into him to let him fail. But he is failing because the team is failing. See the two can not co-exist together. So which do you want??? Can?t have both? chose!!

RJ over KNOX all day everyday.

agree on players talking..........we all agree we lack leadership......no doubt.

RJ over KNOX all day everyday.

agree on players talking..........we all agree we lack leadership......no doubt.

To be fair, Knox didn?t get enough playing time. So all you have is 3 years of RJ play which isn?t glowing testament to a talented(not very talented) player. You don?t have enough ammunition to fight with but I do.

If leadership is lacking and it is then where does it come from?
If Peyton is talking to Paul, Paul is talking to all the other big stars.
Maybe the last Knicks leader was on the Clippers last night in MM. The leader that call the last players Only Meeting.
You can?t keep making mistakes and they don?t bait you. Out of that meeting a lot of mistakes where made by Knicks management. Not getting rid of the problems(RJ and Randle) is haunting the Knicks right now.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
To be fair, Knox didn?t get enough playing time. So all you have is 3 years of RJ play which isn?t glowing testament to a talented(not very talented) player. You don?t have enough ammunition to fight with but I do.

If leadership is lacking and it is then where does it come from?
If Peyton is talking to Paul, Paul is talking to all the other big stars.
Maybe the last Knicks leader was on the Clippers last night in MM. The leader that call the last players Only Meeting.
You can?t keep making mistakes and they don?t bait you. Out of that meeting a lot of mistakes where made by Knicks management. Not getting rid of the problems(RJ and Randle) is haunting the Knicks right now.

I am all for veterans leadership. Our leadership has been a revolving door of veterans that changes year to year...........TERRIBLE decision on Knicks management.
Kevin knox seeing zero playing time on Atlanta so I guess maybe one day we will see.......