Problems that need to be discussed

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm not much into this whole rep thing but for example if i (who have a rep power of 10) give you positive rep, you get 10 points. If you receive a positive rep from a newbie who's got a 0 rep power, you get 0 points. The more points you receive and the more posts you count, the greater your power will be.

That's about it. Not really sure how time of the forum influences all this

Thanks for the insite Rady. I'll take my ten rep points now. :thumbsup:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I have 45 total reputation points. Why is my rep power still 2? It should be 4. Does my infractions have anything to do with it?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
If I have more rep points, will my social status increase and will will my peni$ become longer?

Theoretically yes, basically only on internet (this board to be more precise) :)

i had alot until rady gave me a negative.. rady.. could you just give me positive to make it even??
Is the jpz quotes thread still alive?

Starks

Starter
Rady can do whatever the hell he likes. This is his site, his money. He runs the show here. He puts up with so much more than I could. If this was my investment, I'd run this place like Fidel Castro

This fool og knicks grandson most go around givin out rep points all day. How the fukk he give me 3 bad rep points in 13 days? Thats about 3 rep points every 4 days....

That was from before, then he got me one more time today

2ezmv50.png

Stop posting such foolish crap then. If you stuck to Gameposts and kept your nose out of other peoples biz then you would get no neg pts for running to the aid of your fellow morons that post insults, claim they are great and refuse to respond to any kind of common sense questions. What's that MSG Fuk ottta heeere!

"He owned you"
"you got sonned"
"Fuk otta heeere"

Go back to school little boy.... oh wait that's right you can't, because you run you suck to much and get thrashed for it and you don't have your anal butt clan "Team DingleBerry" to have your back....... not like they would even if they were there for you chief. Go back to your depressing little world creating gameposts and pretend this never happened, And Get Off My Nutz! (Metro feels leftout)

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I love how these hypocrites complain about getting bad rep. points, when they hand them out, like crazy. In less than 24 hours, I got them from JPZ, MSG, Akamu, basically all of team fagbury.

I'm pretty sure they private message each other, to ask one another to target certain members. Anyway, I don't care. This blog is just for kicks, at least to me. So, hoes, keep on hating

m_23341_5xVzEKUUIv8g23FrkC70i9sCT.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
lmao.. I was just kidding, I know you hate me for no reason.. you hated me since the beginning...

I know we're going off-topic a bit but here, just for the love of it: Why in the world would I hate you?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Stop posting such foolish crap then. If you stuck to Gameposts and kept your nose out of other peoples biz then you would get no neg pts for running to the aid of your fellow morons that post insults, claim they are great and refuse to respond to any kind of common sense questions. What's that MSG Fuk ottta heeere!

"He owned you"
"you got sonned"
"Fuk otta heeere"

Go back to school little boy.... oh wait that's right you can't, because you run you suck to much and get thrashed for it and you don't have your anal butt clan "Team DingleBerry" to have your back....... not like they would even if they were there for you chief. Go back to your depressing little world creating gameposts and pretend this never happened, And Get Off My Nutz! (Metro feels leftout)

:lol: this kids is :mad:

u-mad1.jpg

You actin real childish, aint nobody a kid here except you. I got proof that all you do is go around givin out rep points all day long. Thats all you ever do when your signed on here. I bet if Rady looked he would see that you have given out more rep points then the # of posts you have.

You must be busy if you gave me 3 rep points (negative) in 13 days. I've never managed to give any poster 2 rep points within that amount of time. I already sonned your ass when you got all emotional about what i said a while back. I thought we was cool after that, but you stickin your nose where it dont belong (no homo). Things were cool until you started hittin me up with them negative rep points. Im gonna get off real quick (no homo) and get back on later (no homo). Then im gonna reply to your response, which im expecting to be more b!tchin, complaining, and internet emotions.

Just like getreal told ya you gotta watch your tone son. I dont respect my elders...which you already know from what i said about your grandpops so i dont expect you to respect your elders either. But you should respect someone that could put your b!tch ass on the ground and pound you til the white stuff come out (no homo). Fu....actually, im not even gonna say it, im gonna let cam do the talkin.

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

:lol::lol::lol: