Problems that need to be discussed

:lol: this kids is :mad:

u-mad1.jpg

You actin real childish, aint nobody a kid here except you. I got proof that all you do is go around givin out rep points all day long. Thats all you ever do when your signed on here. I bet if Rady looked he would see that you have given out more rep points then the # of posts you have.

You must be busy if you gave me 3 rep points (negative) in 13 days. I've never managed to give any poster 2 rep points within that amount of time. I already sonned your ass when you got all emotional about what i said a while back. I thought we was cool after that, but you stickin your nose where it dont belong (no homo). Things were cool until you started hittin me up with them negative rep points. Im gonna get off real quick (no homo) and get back on later (no homo). Then im gonna reply to your response, which im expecting to be more b!tchin, complaining, and internet emotions.

Just like getreal told ya you gotta watch your tone son. I dont respect my elders...which you already know from what i said about your grandpops so i dont expect you to respect your elders either. But you should respect someone that could put your b!tch ass on the ground and pound you til the white stuff come out (no homo). Fu....actually, im not even gonna say it, im gonna let cam do the talkin.

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

:lol::lol::lol:

Not mad at all :peace:

I'm looking around this sight and seeing an influx or real adults making posts about how childish all of this crap is :agreed:

With that said, I will not respond to anymore of your posts. I know it makes you feel like a big man and all to sit behind that computer screen of yours and talk sh--, but the fact of the matter is that we're never going to meet in person so you should really keep your "cyberthug" inner child hidden from us scared little posters :-<

jpz17

Starter
I know we're going off-topic a bit but here, just for the love of it: Why in the world would I hate you?

you ignore me... I sent you 3 pms, and 2 emails.. It's ok though, you can do what you want.. you are the admin of the best site on the internet!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not mad at all :peace:

I'm looking around this sight and seeing an influx or real adults making posts about how childish all of this crap is :agreed:

With that said, I will not respond to anymore of your posts. I know it makes you feel like a big man and all to sit behind that computer screen of yours and talk sh--, but the fact of the matter is that we're never going to meet in person so you should really keep your "cyberthug" inner child hidden from us scared little posters :-<

You got the scared little posters part right. lol @ you gettin scared on the internet. You got the butterflies? :lol:

If my memory serves me correctly, there was a time where you were very angered by sumthin i said about your grandpops. I cant remember exactly what you said, but i do remember sumthin about if you ever met me in real life you would kick my ass. Theres a difference between us. When im talkin about fightin you, im joking and im laughin at your posts. I probably could fukk you up, but we'll never know so who cares. But you was real mad. I got you real pissed off and you cant deny this. Looks like i still got the pm you sent me, i dont want to have to expose you. My advice for you is to keep to yourself and ignore my posts. None of them were directed at you, until i got the negative rep points you sent me. So mind your own business and watch your tone.

Paul1355

All Star
Your problem is you believe his shit man. When I give rep I explain it 90% of the time. If he looks at it it'll say "Attacking new members" or something like that. That is bad rep I'm proud to give. No reason to attack people, especially new people who are making one of their first posts.

But thanks for being rude. I guess I'm not for you either. Never had a problem with you before except maybe a difference of opinions, but if you take things so personally, I guess I should do the same. Now I'm not really for you...

I've got plenty of bad rep that says "Starbury>Collins" or "lol, mad serious" or other shit. The antagonist of most of this bullshit has no right or reason to be bitching. He is a cry baby and it makes me happy that 95% of the ppl who replied agree with me. Known it all along and it seems so did others. They were just being more polite than myself and keeping it to themselves. I've always said and I'll continue on saying it...ABCD is a joke. A joke. A joke. A joke. Thats pretty much as bad as my insults get. But hey...Don't take the internet so seriously...Its not a physical thing. Its nothing.

Chill son we had a good time period of sending bad comments to each other especially on the "other" topic area of this site...thats what i was talking about....im over it and dont care so i dont hate u bro...i just havent agreed with you on many different things and our comments prove it.

And I never took anything personal....I just said that I haven't agreed with you in the past...its a true statement...i have agreed with you before though.....im not attacking.

You got the scared little posters part right. lol @ you gettin scared on the internet. You got the butterflies? :lol:

Sarcasm chief ^

If my memory serves me correctly, there was a time where you were very angered by sumthin i said about your grandpops. I cant remember exactly what you said, but i do remember sumthin about if you ever met me in real life you would kick my ass. Theres a difference between us. When im talkin about fightin you, im joking and im laughin at your posts. I probably could fukk you up, but we'll never know so who cares. But you was real mad. I got you real pissed off and you cant deny this. Looks like i still got the pm you sent me, i dont want to have to expose you. My advice for you is to keep to yourself and ignore my posts. None of them were directed at you, until i got the negative rep points you sent me. So mind your own business and watch your tone.

Your memory serve's you the way you want it to chief, like I told you in the personal message, there are some lines you just don't cross even if it is in your words "just for fun". As for the part about you "fukking me up", that's a joke chief I'm 6'1" 230 lbs, I bench 365lbs don't get things twisted fool , you would get very hurt......, but like I said there's no point in pointing that out because it will never come to fruition. I'm officialy done with this crap with you , so go ahead and post a bunch of childish insults and tell everyone how great you are (be sure to get backing from team loserbury:fellatio:) and how you sonned/crushed/owned me and keep your dream world intact.

Later little boy.:whack:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
you ignore me... I sent you 3 pms, and 2 emails.. It's ok though, you can do what you want.. you are the admin of the best site on the internet!

I usually ignore you, that's not because i hate you, it's just because i don't see the relevance in answering every of your emails/pms/posts. I appreciate the effort but as i told you, i have everything i need for the moment. I told you when you decided to return after leaving for a week what i expect from you. Not more, not less.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
JPZ, you're such a punk. When it comes to members, you have so much mouth, but, when you have an issue with rady, or one of the other administrators, you turn into a blushing bride.

Me, I don't give a fug who it is, I speak my mind, because I'm a man. If I had a problem with one of them, it'd be on. You, on the other hand, are what, where I come from, we call a herb.

JPZ, in the summer of '04:
home-bride.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your memory serve's you the way you want it to chief, like I told you in the personal message, there are some lines you just don't cross even if it is in your words "just for fun". As for the part about you "fukking me up", that's a joke chief I'm 6'1" 230 lbs, I bench 365lbs don't get things twisted fool , you would get very hurt......, but like I said there's no point in pointing that out because it will never come to fruition. I'm officialy done with this crap with you , so go ahead and post a bunch of childish insults and tell everyone how great you are (be sure to get backing from team loserbury:fellatio:) and how you sonned/crushed/owned me and keep your dream world intact.

Later little boy.:whack:

lol...your 6'1, 230. Im 5'11, 160. I've fukked up dudes bigger then you. Size dont mean sh1t. I would lure you in and then strike like a cobra. But dont none of that matter. You came to me asking for problems again. I was just ignoring you, everything was all cool. Do yourself a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

p.s. I would reunite you with your grandpops :lol::lol::lol:

jpz17

Starter
JPZ, you're such a punk. When it comes to members, you have so much mouth, but, when you have an issue with rady, or one of the other administrators, you turn into a blushing bride.

Me, I don't give a fug who it is, I speak my mind, because I'm a man. If I had a problem with one of them, it'd be on. You, on the other hand, are what, where I come from, we call a herb.

JPZ, in the summer of '04:
home-bride.jpg

sorry... that's not what it's called.. it's called respect for the person who makes this, pays for this, and put in effort all the time for this. he could ban you in a second and he could shut this down in a second.. if you wont respect him you really should get outta here... I'm sorry, but NO1 LIKES YOU HERE!!!!! you have no knowledge of basketball and even if you do you don't talk about basketball... every post I see is an insult.. you know what? you're the insult.. you are the insult to yourself and this board.... GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!! you can insult me all you want, but you know this is all true... you have nothing to do but insult people on the internet. this forum is for basketball talk, not 28 year olds with no life coming on here and trashing everyone!
retard.jpg

this is a Knicks only forum.. Rady can agree with that... start talking basketball punk

jpz17

Starter
I usually ignore you, that's not because i hate you, it's just because i don't see the relevance in answering every of your emails/pms/posts. I appreciate the effort but as i told you, i have everything i need for the moment. I told you when you decided to return after leaving for a week what i expect from you. Not more, not less.

thats cool, but I'm the type of guy that likes contributing to stuff... I just like having a part... those avatars are good... it would be nice if you could just put those up sometime??? I know it only takes one or two minutes.. if you need them sent again I can send them again

TunerAddict

Starter
MSG and OKG,

You both realize that talking about fighting each other over the internet makes you both look like retards, right?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
jpz17 said:
sorry... that's not what it's called.. it's called respect for the person who makes this, pays for this, and put in effort all the time for this. he could ban you in a second and he could shut this down in a second..

Gosh, this is so disturbing for me right now. From so many points of view. :|

Let's just put an end to this soap opera and stop acting like drama queens. :boohoo:.

MSG and OKG,

You both realize that talking about fighting each other over the internet makes you both look like retards, right?

Been trying to stop the non-sence Turner, I just feel it's important to show the truth in things that's all. I happen to think that backing up your words with facts is an important thing to do when being confronted by anyone. No one will be "fighting" we both understand that, like I said I was just pointing out facts.

By the way Turner did you read the part of my post where I wrote "it will never come to fruition" or "I'm officialy done with this crap"? Please read the whole post before you turn to calling me a retard, thank you.

TunerAddict

Starter
Been trying to stop the non-sence Turner, I just feel it's important to show the truth in things that's all. I happen to think that backing up your words with facts is an important thing to do when being confronted by anyone. No one will be "fighting" we both understand that, like I said I was just pointing out facts.

By the way Turner did you read the part of my post where I wrote "it will never come to fruition" or "I'm officialy done with this crap"? Please read the whole post before you turn to calling me a retard, thank you.

Sorry. Just saw the whole you guys giving height and weight and talking about stomping each other or whatever.

However, the whole act of even talking about it is dumb. Might as well start comparing penile size.

Toons

is the Bo$$
and "team starbury" isnt childish?

how about u change that to team Knicks

oh no, u would never do such a thing.....ur loyalty lies with bitchbury